over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest Transformation

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dave palumbo posted them yesterday. Personally I think lee looks great for 50 and not being on a cycle according to him.

should be interesting species is sponsoring it. I believe lee said later down road depending on how he looks he may compete

start pics. ,Im sure he has UGLS reaching out to sponsor him too ,chump change for them

1646946143442.png

Dave palumbo posted them yesterday. Personally I think lee looks great for 50 and not being on a cycle according to him.

should be interesting species is sponsoring it. I believe lee said later down road depending on how he looks he may compete

start pics. ,Im sure he has UGLS reaching out to sponsor him too ,chump change for them

View attachment 154293
Looks pretty decent except for his back, it regressed the most in all these years.

Looks pretty decent except for his back, it regressed the most in all these years.
Agreed, his back almost non existent compared to his glory days.

Well . . . he had access to everything that everybody using (equipment) and what everybody was taking and still your back is way better than his ever was or ever will be, even in his glory days.

Funny, not funny haha but funny interesting how time has a different way of chipping away at different body parts on different people as we age.

Funny, not funny haha but funny interesting how time has a different way of chipping away at different body parts on different people as we age.
Yes I agree, and have always found it odd how different people have different bodyparts that fade as they age, the most consistent it seems is legs.

Lee had a lot of nerve issues and that is probably why his back fades so much.

Yes I agree, and have always found it odd how different people have different bodyparts that fade as they age, the most consistent it seems is legs.

Lee had a lot of nerve issues and that is probably why his back fades so much.
Unless you had great legs to start with (genetics, that damn word again) they tend to go first along with muscle fullness.

I see old guys on the gym all the time and a few of the old guys have very sturdy and strong, full looking legs where most of the other men are standing on tooth picks.

You notice fullness factor usually in the arms where the muscle attaches, the ‘gap’ becomes greater.

I notice the lats and quads around the knee area are the first things to go on most older guys. Triceps too, but not so much biceps. I things it’s related to spinal nerve compressions from training and carrying a lot of weight

View attachment 154293
He supposed going to compete in the new Olympia Masters Division Next year

i'm not a big fan of the "comeback" stuff.
unless i was strapped for cash i would never do it.
"better to burn out than to fade away" -The Kurgen (Highlander)
meaning... dont let last time the world see u its at the worst. just be done.
Like watching kevin levrone come back i wanted say ah man thats too bad. NOT ah man thats badass.

i'm not a big fan of the "comeback" stuff.
unless i was strapped for cash i would never do it.
"better to burn out than to fade away" -The Kurgen (Highlander)
meaning... dont let last time the world see u its at the worst. just be done.
Like watching kevin levrone come back i wanted say ah man thats too bad. NOT ah man thats badass.
I'm the opposite, I love seeing what the genetic elite can do in their old age. I have no expectations of them being their former self but for 45-50+ year old I expect them to greatly surpass any gym rat at that age.

I notice the lats and quads around the knee area are the first things to go on most older guys. Triceps too, but not so much biceps. I things it’s related to spinal nerve compressions from training and carrying a lot of weight
I think every thing scales back more or less in proportion to your genetically / structurally strong body parts.

Look at the older fotos of Sergio. Huge gap in triceps meet his elbow. The attachments didn’t change. It used to what seemed like down his elbow. Same with his biceps. His biceps used to do full that they ran into his enormous forearms preventing his from many of the other competitors.

Just saw a foto of Freddy Ortiz. Was famous for his huge upper body (weak legs), especially his arms, probably the best in the day. Now, while they have have ‘relatively maintained their shape, the fullness is gone leaving what call gaps in his arms. Of course most would kill for his arms today, but while still good, they are a far cry from yesteryear.

Oh . . . Shoulders get narrower. That is a biggy and easily noticed.

Could go on and on but I trust you get the point.

One could do worse than studying the greats of a long time ago at these ‘reunions’ that they seem to regularly.
One cannot stop wondering if they ever worked out. And many but not most are still working out albeit, working out around injuries.

Always remember that nature bats last.

I'm the opposite, I love seeing what the genetic elite can do in their old age. I have no expectations of them being their former self but for 45-50+ year old I expect them to greatly surpass any gym rat at that age.
ya know i get that...
if it were me, no way. i HATED competing when i knew i wasnt my best.
i did it ONCE for my girls. i was past my prime but wanted them to see what my passion was so did a show. took 3rd. worst placing in my life. Only did it for them. would NEVER knowingly look less than my best for any other reason than to have my girls see their dad on stage.
never competed again.

Mike O Hearn has entered the chat (with his duck eggs )

x2

ya know i get that...
if it were me, no way. i HATED competing when i knew i wasnt my best.
i did it ONCE for my girls. i was past my prime but wanted them to see what my passion was so did a show. took 3rd. worst placing in my life. Only did it for them. would NEVER knowingly look less than my best for any other reason than to have my girls see their dad on stage.
never competed again.
How old were you when you did that show? Did you compete against other guys your age?

View attachment 154293
Look at his cheeks compared to his BF, if he’s natty then I’m white Ronnie Coleman. I dig Lee he’s a great guy fucking best arms out there. His back is super shit in these pics but I bet he fixes it in a few months if he wants. I would like to see him in the Masters O.

still got the calves..hey maybe calves ARE a genetic thing.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131