over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Show me equal content on the subjects he's explored on his channel. Please do. Not scattered info. Show me an individual that put together concise, focused info on the myriad of topics he has over the past couple years.

You are running with that train of though from a dipshit like Armon?? Just randomly spouting that Boston was on a medication that made him feel poorly? With zero context?

Finally, if we did become privy to a protocol he had Boston on that detrimented him with full context, what does that have to do with the content Leo has produced? You're all over the place.

"He's not so special" what are we doing here? But do me a favor just answer those few questions or don't waste my time. Who was putting out content on that level in the industry? What does that content have to do with Boston and his passing? Why are you using vague info from a compromised person to draw imaginary lines?
Leo, no one likes you bro.

Leo, no one likes you bro.
I expected a bit more from you. Ya dont like the guy, that's fine.

Damn I thought you would atleast refute my summation of you basically saying "he's not so special" (I say that in a voice similar to my two year olds in my head.) But na, you double down and comment "no one likes you."

Again I'll ask, what are we doing here??

Leo's a bit of a dangerous sociopath.
His latest clips on Bravo's video sort of prove that.
Odd ball...

Apparently, according to Palumbo and Bravo, Leo referred to Dave as "the Jew". How petty of him. Of all the things he could bash Dave about that's where he goes? The funny thing is that Dave is half Jewish and it's on his father's side.

Really? Show me equal content on the subjects he's explored on his channel. Please do. Not scattered info. Show me an individual that put together concise, focused info on the myriad of topics he has over the past couple years.

You are running with that train of though from a dipshit like Armon?? Just randomly spouting that Boston was on a medication that made him feel poorly? With zero context?

Finally, if we did become privy to a protocol he had Boston on that detrimented him with full context, what does that have to do with the content Leo has produced? You're all over the place.

"He's not so special" what are we doing here? But do me a favor just answer those few questions or don't waste my time. Who was putting out content on that level in the industry? What does that content have to do with Boston and his passing? Why are you using vague info from a compromised person to draw imaginary lines?
It is very strange how people have so much trouble differentiating between liking a person's character and determining how useful their information/content is.

It is very strange how people have so much trouble differentiating between liking a person's character and determining how useful their information/content is.
People also get oddly cultish. I didn't know I have to vet this man's criminal record to consume his research on vitamin D.

From the beginning, when Leo got on the scene, there were several guys on promuscle who said "anyone can do what Leo does" and he's not "anything special." That is a joke, clearly not just anyone could do what he does. What usually happened was guys seeing for the first time were like "holy shit, this dude knows a lot." Then when they were more exposed more to his personality they started downplaying his smarts. Remember, even Dave said this guy is the modern Dan Duchaine. Dave could see it then, it's just that the relationship soured for other reasons. If anyone here thinks what Leo could do is EASY, why not post an example on some aspect of physiology. What would happen is they couldn't even access the medical texts and wouldn't even be aware of google sci or whatever the search engine was that opens up all the medical libraries. Or show me someons else in our niche, on youtube, who is on the same level.

Now at the same time the dude is clearly a psycho. Psychopathic, narcissitic etc. And clearly he could weasel himself into relationships with anyone. He claimed a several year correspondence with John Meadows for example.

As for myself, I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy this drama. I want to see how crazy Leo can get. Will Tony Huge drop him now after Leo's Jew rants? I wanna see how this develops.

I guess you sorta have to give leo some props for not trying to deny anything and just fessing up to his mistakes and owning them. A lot of dudes would have been all catty and just try to deflect and deny. Hope he quits the booze permanently and maybe stops looking for chemical solutions to his problems and maybe look toward Allah this time. There's a reason that religiousity is such an integral part of AA.

From the beginning, when Leo got on the scene, there were several guys on promuscle who said "anyone can do what Leo does" and he's not "anything special." That is a joke, clearly not just anyone could do what he does. What usually happened was guys seeing for the first time were like "holy shit, this dude knows a lot." Then when they were more exposed more to his personality they started downplaying his smarts. Remember, even Dave said this guy is the modern Dan Duchaine. Dave could see it then, it's just that the relationship soured for other reasons. If anyone here thinks what Leo could do is EASY, why not post an example on some aspect of physiology. What would happen is they couldn't even access the medical texts and wouldn't even be aware of google sci or whatever the search engine was that opens up all the medical libraries. Or show me someons else in our niche, on youtube, who is on the same level.

Now at the same time the dude is clearly a psycho. Psychopathic, narcissitic etc. And clearly he could weasel himself into relationships with anyone. He claimed a several year correspondence with John Meadows for example.

As for myself, I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy this drama. I want to see how crazy Leo can get. Will Tony Huge drop him now after Leo's Jew rants? I wanna see how this develops.

I completely agree.

Do you follow Tony Huge? Him and Leo are partying in Thailand.

I completely agree.

Do you follow Tony Huge? Him and Leo are partying in Thailand.

Nah, not yet. There's only so much you can keep up with lol. I know Tony is bombarded with messages demanding he drop Leo. Okay if you want to warn him to watch out for when Leo "switches" but let the man make up his own mind lol.

Thailand is supposed to be extremely strict wrt the rec drugs. But Thailand just became the first Asian country to legalize "medical cannabis." The government said, "we don't want weed tourists, don't come here." I doubt they meant it Lol.

I guess you sorta have to give leo some props for not trying to deny anything and just fessing up to his mistakes and owning them.
Huh? The dude literally came back after a 3 month hiatus and claimed that he took time off because he was so "distraught" over Bostin's death and that he fled to Europe because "his dad told him to come to Europe".

I believe Leo experiments on himself with mind altering drugs. Just look at his eyes behind those dark glasses. He’s all spaced out and paranoid at times. That said, some of the things he says has some validity and some do not. For example, he makes the false claim that he was the first person to come up with the idea that taking a baby aspirin helps prevent cancer. That’s not true! This particular subject was all over the news back in the 90’s. Also, Leo is too dogmatic. When you’re dogmatic you come across as a know it all. The truth is—there’s a whole lot about the human body we still do NOT understand. And for that reason, I take EVERYONE with a grain of salt, including Leo.

I believe Leo experiments on himself with mind altering drugs. Just look at his eyes behind those dark glasses. He’s all spaced out and paranoid at times. That said, some of the things he says has some validity and some do not. For example, he makes the false claim that he was the first person to come up with the idea that taking a baby aspirin helps prevent cancer. That’s not true! This particular subject was all over the news back in the 90’s. Also, Leo is too dogmatic. When you’re dogmatic you come across as a know it all. The truth is—there’s a whole lot about the human body we still do NOT understand. And for that reason, I take EVERYONE with a grain of salt, including Leo.

To me it looked like he was on amphetamines whenever he did a podcast with guests, and he did make references to stimulants here and there, having Rx's sqince an early age etc (and you know the guy would know exactly what to tell a doctor or psychiatrist to get exactly the Rx he wanted lol) Clear eyed, overly positive, going off on tangents, it was all billowing out at the same time. Of course he was on different psych drugs all the time, said so himself, "I'm always running experiments." Now most recently I saw a short clip where he looked like his eyes were really puffy behind the glasses, like was drinking a lot.

When I said he was very smart in different ways I didn't mean there wasn't a whole lot of pseudoscience involved in his theories. But he was great at absorbing and retaining info and talking about his theories on camera. I haven't really seen anyone say the guy is plain dumb.

One thing he said to Jonny Bravo, in what he thought would remain private, is that Bostin was autistic. I'm not in any way a psych or qualified to state such a thing. But one thing I've seen in those with autism, aspergers etc is that they have an extreme sense of justice and right and wrong. I always got a sense of honesty from Bostin, even if he was wrong or deluded it always appeared as though he was honest, he believed in what he was saying. I don't know if Jerry Ward came up with the autism idea via Leo or they came up with the same idea separately. Jerry Ward also said something about eye contact which was typical of autistics. Bostin also told some embarrassing stories from his childhood like when he was a kid he would jack off into socks and just drop the crusty socks on the floor. Then his mother would pick them up and wonder why they were hard lol. That's not normal behavior IMO, especially telling such an embarrassing story in public lol.
Then again we have some smart members here like Rex Feral who said Bostin was on no fucking spectrum, he was just an idiot lol.

To me it looked like he was on amphetamines whenever he did a podcast with guests, and he did make references to stimulants here and there, having Rx's sqince an early age etc (and you know the guy would know exactly what to tell a doctor or psychiatrist to get exactly the Rx he wanted lol) Clear eyed, overly positive, going off on tangents, it was all billowing out at the same time. Of course he was on different psych drugs all the time, said so himself, "I'm always running experiments." Now most recently I saw a short clip where he looked like his eyes were really puffy behind the glasses, like was drinking a lot.

When I said he was very smart in different ways I didn't mean there wasn't a whole lot of pseudoscience involved in his theories. But he was great at absorbing and retaining info and talking about his theories on camera. I haven't really seen anyone say the guy is plain dumb.

One thing he said to Jonny Bravo, in what he thought would remain private, is that Bostin was autistic. I'm not in any way a psych or qualified to state such a thing. But one thing I've seen in those with autism, aspergers etc is that they have an extreme sense of justice and right and wrong. I always got a sense of honesty from Bostin, even if he was wrong or deluded it always appeared as though he was honest, he believed in what he was saying. I don't know if Jerry Ward came up with the autism idea via Leo or they came up with the same idea separately. Jerry Ward also said something about eye contact which was typical of autistics. Bostin also told some embarrassing stories from his childhood like when he was a kid he would jack off into socks and just drop the crusty socks on the floor. Then his mother would pick them up and wonder why they were hard lol. That's not normal behavior IMO, especially telling such an embarrassing story in public lol.
Then again we have some smart members here like Rex Feral who said Bostin was on no fucking spectrum, he was just an idiot lol.

These days people try to put everyone in certain categories. There are 1001 new medical terms and whilst we are all unique we definitely can be put into these boxes according to genetics, behaviour and ability. Autism spectrum disorder is an extremely broad term but after seeing Bostin on numerous videos and podcasts over the years I would state he was on the "spectrum". Although I would state he has what is known as very mild or high functioning autism so most would never know and he can go about life like anyone else but has his unusual ways with certain things. My brother and 2 cousins have autism but are completely different to each other. Open, honest, socially awkward, ocd, gets fixated on specific things, repetitive actions and a reluctance to engage in new activities. By the sounds of it I think I might be on the spectrum as well!

Much rather listen to Victor and Broderick Chavez Victor has rebuked most of Leo's bs.

I'd much rather listen to Bostin.... still after all these years nobody has released as much productive information about steroids. That Jordon Oakley guy is not very well spoken (maybe nervous on camera..) but he spits some absolute facts when it comes to steroid cycles of anyone who actually looks impressive.

What level?
You’re a snake oil salesman and a charlatan. You’re a washed up junkie.
Vast myriad of topics 😂 come the fuck on. Get over yourself.
You’re a grade A bullshitter and I’m honestly astonished people can’t see it.
How’s that $30 genetic testing scam working out?

Remember when Larry Pollock told you what you were said wasn’t true about prison?

What forum was it on that you claimed to have started the first thread on tren to reach more than 10pages?

Jesus Christ, no one with adhd needs more than 10mg of medication? Everyone is the same with the same response to drugs huh?
Is that the concise info you’re talking about?

What level?
You’re a snake oil salesman and a charlatan. You’re a washed up junkie.
Vast myriad of topics 😂 come the fuck on. Get over yourself.
You’re a grade A bullshitter and I’m honestly astonished people can’t see it.
How’s that $30 genetic testing scam working out?

Remember when Larry Pollock told you what you were said wasn’t true about prison?

What forum was it on that you claimed to have started the first thread on tren to reach more than 10pages?

Jesus Christ, no one with adhd needs more than 10mg of medication? Everyone is the same with the same response to drugs huh?
Is that the concise info you’re talking about?
Is this some form of comedy?

Did you really type this, in the context that I am Leo?

I thought knight was well...a rider of the short bus but, you...

Idk man, you might need a mega dose of cerebrolysin. Maybe you and knight can allocate some funds for that and go halfsies, don't they have subsidy for...I'll stop there.

Aside from some really, really poor usage of that organ in between your ears. Your comment made zero sense.

Before anyone decides to PM me with a threat. Let me clarify. I respect bus riders of all lengths, colors and sizes. I happen to ride a few MTA buses, a few of my friends here ride a different kind.

Is this some form of comedy?

Did you really type this, in the context that I am Leo?

I thought knight was well...a rider of the short bus but, you...

Idk man, you might need a mega dose of cerebrolysin. Maybe you and knight can allocate some funds for that and go halfsies, don't they have subsidy for...I'll stop there.

Aside from some really, really poor usage of that organ in between your ears. Your comment made zero sense.

Before anyone decides to PM me with a threat. Let me clarify. I respect bus riders of all lengths, colors and sizes. I happen to ride a few MTA buses, a few of my friends here ride a different kind.
Nice deflection. Yes I absolutely believe that you are Leo and are denying it because I’m pretty sure you were banned from this forum.
Which exact comment made zero sense?
I know it’s not a meta analysis for you to cherry pick but it is pretty straightforward.
The only comedy are people who believe you’re some kind of expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member