over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lightest Cycle You've Gotten Gains On

Deansreturned

Registered
Just curious to see what success people have had with lighter cycles/what is considered a light cycle by the PM community.

I can't speak for everyone, but your lightest cycle should be your first. One of my buddy's ran 250mg of test his first cycle for 12 weeks and he put on a solid 20lbs and kept 15lbs of of after PCT. He ran the same thing his second cycle and only put on 5-8lbs. There's nothing quite like your first time :)

I can't speak for everyone, but your lightest cycle should be your first. One of my buddy's ran 250mg of test his first cycle for 12 weeks and he put on a solid 20lbs and kept 15lbs of of after PCT. He ran the same thing his second cycle and only put on 5-8lbs. There's nothing quite like your first time :)

In saying this, there is also the train of thought that you will never make the gains as you do your first cycle so make it count.within reason. If I could do it over, I still would not run my first cycle as low as 250mgs of Test. I would run it at least 500mgs of Test, but that is just how I feel about my first cycle. I am sure there are so many differing opinions on this.

I've made surprising gains on 500mg test and 3iu gh.

That was my first also 500mg/week test E, but when i saw what that could do i went hog wild and been blasting ever since:D

I made great gains on 40-60mg Balkan tbol once (nothing else). One time I was on 250mg test with cjc dac and made incredible gains. These are all way after my 1st cycle too.

For a newbie I think 300mg test and 200mg deca could produce great gains with a good diet and training program. Or even just 500mg test. Adding an oral would be good too... avar, tbol or adrol for example.

100 5 mg dbol tabs over 6 wks. Gained 15 lbs @ 18.

m1t? back in the day..

500mg of test... still my go to

In saying this, there is also the train of thought that you will never make the gains as you do your first cycle so make it count.within reason. If I could do it over, I still would not run my first cycle as low as 250mgs of Test. I would run it at least 500mgs of Test, but that is just how I feel about my first cycle. I am sure there are so many differing opinions on this.

Oh I agree with you. I was just sharing my buddies experience. My first cycle was 500mg test E 12 weeks and 50mg dbol 1-4 and 8-12 and I gained 30lbs and kept nearly all of it after PCT.

Honestly, if I could redo my first cycle again then I would run NPP or Tren along with Test. I know some might not agree, but I would want to take full advantage of my first cycle and run a mild dose of androgens. I believe Mike Arnold has the same train of thought. I'm not saying to run 2 grams of stuff your first cycle, but I definitely think Test plus some Deca/Tren with an oral would be a lot more beneficial than just Test. But, that's really just common sense.

Even though I wish I would have added an additional compound, I still feel that your first cycle should be your lightest. After all, you can only go up after your gains cease. Again, common sense, but I'm just giving my opinion.

Last edited:
And just to add, there's obviously so many variables to consider when talking about results. Diet, training, supplements, years of training, and reaching your max natural potential before pulling the trigger on AAS.

Embarrassing to say, but tren xtreme- gained 18lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Embarrassing to say, but tren xtreme- gained 18lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why embarrassing? Pro hormones are no joke, especially Tren. Pro hormones are just as potent as any illegal steroids. I did a four week cycle of 1-AD back when it was the original formula and strong when I was a teenager. I couldn't believe how strong and how much weight I gained. I don't count that as my first cycle though bc my diet and training were crap. I guess it does count as a cycle though.

Last edited:
Years back did 250mg test e e5d and 25mg dbol....very light and was making gains...as of recent 700 test a week, made awesome lean gains

Oh I agree with you. I was just sharing my buddies experience. My first cycle was 500mg test E 12 weeks and 50mg dbol 1-4 and 8-12 and I gained 30lbs and kept nearly all of it after PCT.

Honestly, if I could redo my first cycle again then I would run NPP or Tren along with Test. I know some might not agree, but I would want to take full advantage of my first cycle and run a mild dose of androgens. I believe Mike Arnold has the same train of thought. I'm not saying to run 2 grams of stuff your first cycle, but I definitely think Test plus some Deca/Tren with an oral would be a lot more beneficial than just Test. But, that's really just common sense.

Even though I wish I would have added an additional compound, I still feel that your first cycle should be your lightest. After all, you can only go up after your gains cease. Again, common sense, but I'm just giving my opinion.

I did the same first cycle!

I got similar results as well. 500mg Test E was excellent for me

Most should be able to make good, steady gains on 500-600mg/wk of test. Adding an oral like dbol at just 40mg ed can also enhance the cycle. I've ran test and tren at 100mg/100mg weekly and made decent gains, too. I only get near a total g/wk of gear for 8 wks once a year now.

500-750 mg's Test enanthate no AI.. Eat super strict one cheat meal a day, hit a body part once a week and get plenty of rest 2 on 1 day off split and I made great gains.. Add 400 mg's of Tren or Deca in there and watch your body change. Of course being that you haven't over saturated the hell out of your receptors

Last edited:
150 test 150 tren...incredible quality muscle, mild strength gains, couldn't handle the tren though.

my first cycle was actually during a cut phase, i had ate up to around 225 lbs and thought i was big lol mind u im 6'1. used 150mgs of test enathate twice week(so 300mgs, was freeman labs if anyone here remembers them) ended up at a very lean 190 and looked bigger than the 225 lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws