over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid Prami

Prami makes me dizzy... that's all

I still have Manpowers prami, good stuff

Makes me horny for 3 4 hours too

Dude...this is some powerful shit. I feel totally wiped out after taking it last night. I don't think I could've feasibly taken a smaller dose. It totally fuc*'d with my sleep all night. Totally bizarre sensations....was scratching my head in my sleep. Kept flipping all night....couldn't get comfortable. Ended up sleeping in big time this morning and I still feel beat. There is no way I could take this on a regular basis.....this is a "as needed" when I start seeing sides.

Never had issues with pharma prami. Wouldn't trust RC prami as who knows what it really is or if it's properly dosed. Tempted to take a mg and see what happens but tonight is not the night for that .

I got nauseous as duck and took a bunch of something to sleep cause I was suffering. Haven't tried it again.

Has anybody gotten sick off this stuff?? Last night was my 3rd time taking this stuff and I got sick again... Its like after I take it nothing will digest in my stomach.. It then builds into a serious migraine and pain in my lower back like when I get kidney stones.. I know that its the Prami because I took it 3 times to find out finally narrowing it down because thats the only thing I took last night.. I hate to throw this shit out.. I paid a lot of money for it... Any suggestions or experiences with Prami anybody????

I use liquid prami often when I run deca and tren together. Used to get terrible sides before I learned...

1. Start with VERY low dose, work your way up over a week or two... I.e. .1ml for 3-4 days, .2ml for 3-4 days, etc
2. Take about an hour or 1.5 hours before bed. Shit will make you groggy and tired. Best to use to aid in sleeping versus taking early AM and feeling like shit.
3. Enjoy the AMAZING orgasms... But don't let them get you addicted.

I just posted this on another site so thought I might as well post it here.

Here is an old article I wrote on prami...

Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist of the non-ergoline class. Dopamine agonists acts directly on dopamine receptors and mimic the endogenous neurotransmitter. It has selective affinity for dopamine receptors of the D2 subfamily, in particular D3. Traditionally it has been used to treat early stage Parkinson's disease and restless legs syndrome. More recently prami has been used for cluster headaches and to counteract problems with sexual dysfunction experienced by some users of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants.

Pramipexoles effects on dopamine are especially important to the bodybuilder. Dopamine controls physiologic responses, movement and emotional response. Good motor control and mood are critical to becoming a successful bodybuilder. Moreover dopamine also stimulates growth hormone levels as seen in trials by the Human Pharmacology Centre in Germany.

Anxiety and it's related effects can have a debilitating impact on it's sufferers. I see all the time in my research lab how many compounds can increase anxiety levels. I feel pramipexole's effects on dopamine can have a substantial positive effect on general anxiety. Dopamine can induce fascinating, complex human behavioural states, including disinhibition, euphoria, whereas dopamine deficiency can cause anxiety or sadness.

The National Academy of Sciences conducted an experiment with pramipexole to identify D3-mediated regional cerebral blood flow (rCBF) responses in living primates. At clinically relevant doses, pramipexole produced statistically robust decreases in rCBF in bilateral orbitofrontal cortex, thalamus, operculum, posterior and anterior (subgenual) cingulate cortex, and insula. A D2-preferring agonist studied under the same conditions produced a quantitatively different pattern of responses. They concluded that a dopamine D3 receptor agonist (pramipexole) preferentially affects brain activity in prefrontal and limbic cortex. So we know prami has a direct effect on blood flow in the brain and in the areas that are connected to a primates mental state.

Anxiety could be caused by numerous things but I feel certain hormones (tren, eq etc) can act as a catalyst for anxiety. There are many forms of treatment for this anxiety, most commonly a selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Hood SD et al. (2008) looked into prami's effects on anxiety in conjunction with an SSRI. Twenty subjects were administered a single dose of 1) a dopamine agonist (pramipexole 0.5 mg) and 2) a dopamine antagonist (sulpiride 400 mg), followed by anxiogenic challenges (verbal tasks and autobiographical scripts) in a double-blind crossover design, the two test days being one week apart. Plasma levels of prolactin were obtained. Untreated SAnD subjects experienced significant increases in anxiety symptoms following behavioural challenges after either sulpiride or pramipexole. Following remission with SSRIs, the socially anxiogenic effect of behavioural provocation was significantly attenuated under pramipexole, whereas under sulpiride effects remained significantly elevated.

I have been so interested in prami's effects especially for anxiety I set up my own research. During various past cycles with certain compounds my anxiety levels were elevated. I started on 0.1mg per day and assessed my tolerance. I noted my sleep was effected if administered pre bed. I moved that back to 3 hours pre bed and was fine. Pramipexole's effects were noticed quickly due to it's prominent effects on dopamine. My general mood increased including sociability and my anxiety lowered. I later increased my dose to 0.2mg daily and this resulted in all the positive effects being increased to an even greater degree. As studies suggest much higher doses can be taken but my study was conducted to determine what dose could bring about the positive effects without causing noticeable negatives ones. Obviously the higher the dose the more likely negative side effects will result.

During any research negative side effects or health issues should be a priority. Patterson TA et al. (2010) investigated the toxicity of prami by administering it orally to juvenile rhesus monkeys once daily for 30 weeks. Rhesus monkeys (N=4 males and 4 females/group; 22-24 months of age) were orally treated daily for 30 weeks with 0.0, 0.1, 0.5 or 2.0 mg/kg PPX, and subjects were assessed daily using the NCTR Operant Test Battery (OTB). The systemic exposure to prami was higher than that at therapeutic doses in man and AUC(0-24 h)-data increased proportionally to dose. Blood pressure significantly decreased over time in all groups including control. Near the end of treatment, there were statistically significant decreases in heart rate for the 0.5 and 2.0 mg/kg/day groups compared to control. After 4 weeks of dosing, serum prolactin was significantly decreased in all treatment groups compared to control. This decrease remained at the end of treatment in the 0.5 and 2.0 mg/kg/day groups. This is all very interesting data when planning research experiments and trying to prevent any particular occurrences common to that research.

Pramipexole is not metabolised by oxidative pathways and does not lead to the cytotoxic free radical formation that may be associated with metabolism of dopamine. By suppressing endogenous dopamine release it is also conceivable that they may protect dopaminergic neurons from injury. Furthermore, A Antonini (2011) indicates pramipexole does not carry the risk to induce valvular heart disease or pulmonary and retroperitoneal fibrosis, seen with long-term use of the ergot-derived dopamine agonists.

Schilling JC et al. (1992) has demonstrated similar results when testing it's effects and tolerability on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Their findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.

As you have seen Pramipexole is a very interesting drug and I look forward to seeing more research conducted with it. New evidence also suggests it is an effective agent against subjective tinnitus associated with presbycusis at a dose schedule used for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. The drug did not change hearing threshold (Laryngoscope, 2011).

Just be careful when you are on prami as new evidence as shown it's effects on increased frequency and range of sexual behaviour! Munhoz RP et al. (2008) highlighted hypersexuality and paraphilias are complications not uncommonly found in patients with PD under dopaminergic treatment. One 67 year old man who historically was a very shy and conservative person, started to present increased frequency of sexual intercourse with his wife, during which he began speaking obscenities with an extreme preference for anal intercourse, preferences never requested before. After pramipexole was withdrawn, complete remission was observed with return to his usual sexual behaviour.

Thank you readers for your time and attention.

Just thought I would post it for anyone interested. Prami is definitely not a drug to be treated lightly. If you are going to use it please start off at a tiny dose such as 0.05mg and move up over a few days to 0.1mg. There are better alternatives for treating anxiety. But I think it's effects on dopamine are very beneficial when using aas such as tren.

horrible shit! Tried to start out at a very low does and work my way up but I still got nausea. I just have to cough up the money for some caber (its soo expensive)

Same for me. I was biting my tongue while I was sleeping, and tossing and turning.

Dude...this is some powerful shit. I feel totally wiped out after taking it last night. I don't think I could've feasibly taken a smaller dose. It totally fuc*'d with my sleep all night. Totally bizarre sensations....was scratching my head in my sleep. Kept flipping all night....couldn't get comfortable. Ended up sleeping in big time this morning and I still feel beat. There is no way I could take this on a regular basis.....this is a "as needed" when I start seeing sides.

horrible shit! Tried to start out at a very low does and work my way up but I still got nausea. I just have to cough up the money for some caber (its soo expensive)

What about blue

I'm up to 1ml (split in 2 doses) a day about 7 days in...no signs of reversing tren dick or slight gyno.. When will I find my mojo?

It's a very tricky drug, and the half-life is short.

There's a HUGE difference between even 0.25mg and 0.5mg. I tried 0.5mg on my first dose, and I was nauseous and couldn't fall asleep that night.

Something in it at high doses interferes with sleep.

I still say, do not use more than 0.25mg for your first dose. Dose it several times a day if need be, as the half-life is short.

After a few weeks, consider moving upto a 0.5mg dose.

Don't think you can just take a big dose of it before bed, thinking the lethargy will help you sleep! You will toss and turn all night, being unable to fall asleep. As a bonus, you will want to puke too.

lol yep been there liquid prami will make you sick as a dog take a very small amount at bed time and build a tolerance should be g2g

I'm up to 1ml (split in 2 doses) a day about 7 days in...no signs of reversing tren dick or slight gyno.. When will I find my mojo?

how long have you been off? i get slight gyno everytime i run tren always goes away after few weeks off

how long have you been off? i get slight gyno everytime i run tren always goes away after few weeks off

only a couple weeks (it was tren E) so probably just getting out of my system now. I already feel the gyno going down, but still no sex drive.

Damn I just got some of this. This info should help though makes me a little weary though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131