over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER TEST (bloodwork)

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I just got my bloodwork done and was wondering if my liver numbers are to high, Dr said normal is 60 is that correct? I dont know how to read it and how it works need some advice.

WHAT ARE YOUR NUMBERS

120 was one number, he said it should only be 60:eek: and then he said 90 was the other, he made me get another blood test done just for my liver:eek: he asked if i took orals I told him not in 3 years and all i have been using for the last yr is 400mg test weekly prescribed by another DR, he asked if i drank alot , i said yes every weekend, then he asked about my food i eat, i said well its been very bad food lately since I have been rather depressed with some hard days and months i just went thro, so i ate alot of horrible food, then he said he thinks its what they call a fatty liver?? Iam waiting for the results, plz give advice.

V

120 was one number, he said it should only be 60:eek: and then he said 90 was the other, he made me get another blood test done just for my liver:eek: he asked if i took orals I told him not in 3 years and all i have been using for the last yr is 400mg test weekly prescribed by another DR, he asked if i drank alot , i said yes every weekend, then he asked about my food i eat, i said well its been very bad food lately since I have been rather depressed with some hard days and months i just went thro, so i ate alot of horrible food, then he said he thinks its what they call a fatty liver?? Iam waiting for the results, plz give advice.

WAS IT ALT AND AST? JUST GET ANOTHER TEST. LETS NOT PUSH THE PANIC BUTTON YET. GET ON SYNTHERGINE PLEASE.

WAS IT ALT AND AST? JUST GET ANOTHER TEST. LETS NOT PUSH THE PANIC BUTTON YET. GET ON SYNTHERGINE PLEASE.

Well i already went to the store and bought all kinds of healthy stuff for liver and detox, i just want to know if 120 is bad? and what does taht mean?

well ill let you all know when i get back my bllod for liver test.

Oh and he said back in 2005 i was at 77 now im at 128 ?? so tahst gotta be panic button :(

drinking

if your doc is hinting at the possibility of a fatty liver it's time to quit drinking. i certainly don't want to come off like i'm preaching but i've always felt aas or drinking alcohol but not both. don't panic, looks like you are not anywhere near the possibility of reversing any damage if there is any at all.

Well i already went to the store and bought all kinds of healthy stuff for liver and detox, i just want to know if 120 is bad? and what does taht mean?

Oh and he said back in 2005 i was at 77 now im at 128 ?? so tahst gotta be panic button :(

You didn't happen to have a workout in the 24 hours before your blood test did you?

I am getting retested tomorrow as my doctor told me weight training skewed my results.

Vander....dont freak bro. Ive seen way worse. Give me a buzz...Ive been meaning to call you back but have been busier than hell. Talk to you later man.

my levels have been higher and came down, but drinking doesn't mix with any gear even a bit of test. just calm down with the drinking for a few months, take lots of synthergine, milk thistle, liv52, h20, fiber, low sodium/fat diet, and be sure to exercise cardio/weight train. That is what helped me. time and patience are important.

I too have had liver problem's for allmost a year now. I travel to China quite often so they were chasing some form of Hep or a virus. But none ever found. Then I went in and had an CONTRAST MRI and the diognosis was a FATTY LIVER. My doc explained that this IS due to Liver damage, the cell's get damaged and actually swell with fat deposits. The good new's is I stopped drinking beer and as of this week have made great improvements. Still not where they should be, but getting better which is good. The culprit from all logic was alcohal.

In my opinion Alcohal is worse than any oral. By the way I also dont use them either.

Many things effect ALT levels including: training, certain supplements, NSAIDS, alchohol and more. I have had ALT levels as high as 120 while on no gear and I do not drink. I stopped all supplements and did not train for two weeks and my levels were down to 45. High ALT do not necessarily mean you have fatty liver. This can only be diagnosed ny ultrasound or CT scan. As a precaution I had a liver ultrasound; I did not have fatty liver, my liver was perfectly healthy.

Many things effect ALT levels including: training, certain supplements, NSAIDS, alchohol and more. I have had ALT levels as high as 120 while on no gear and I do not drink. I stopped all supplements and did not train for two weeks and my levels were down to 45. High ALT do not necessarily mean you have fatty liver. This can only be diagnosed ny ultrasound or CT scan. As a precaution I had a liver ultrasound; I did not have fatty liver, my liver was perfectly healthy.

Ultrasound is tomorrow at 9, ill keep everyone posted as to what happens.

I'm with you Vander, I'm in the same boat right now. My ALT was at 120 a few weeks ago. Since then I've been taking Synthergine, and Perfect Cycle from Anabolic Innovations. Hopefully its gone down some with the self medicating. I'll be following your results very closely. Hopefully in your case its just due to the intake of supps and the extracuricular drinking and nothing too serious. I'm pulling for you bro.

I have had similar results in my blood work when I got it doen within a day or two after a heavy leg or back session. I went back and got them re-done the next week after taking 5 days off from the gym and all was good. Keep us updated and good luck,but take care of yourself with all that drinking bro, you only have one liver ...you don't want to fuck with it (i know from experience as you already probably know).

I dont think you can buy stuff in a health food store that is the active ingredients in Synthergine. It is the same stuff a doctor would put you on. Order some up, and you do not have to inject it. It is just as potent taken orally. The taste is a bit harsh so mix it in some diet coke or Jack Daniels :D

I dont think you can buy stuff in a health food store that is the active ingredients in Synthergine. It is the same stuff a doctor would put you on. Order some up, and you do not have to inject it. It is just as potent taken orally. The taste is a bit harsh so mix it in some diet coke or Jack Daniels :D

Kaiser...you have a PM.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner