over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Located gh injections?

Nando [20]

Newbies
well, excuse my poor english; i don't know if you understand what I want to say... Does it really work?

thx

Hummm... it wasn't what I was trying to say.

Some big guys told me that they inject im (for example, to increase their chest growth) 2 ui of gh in each pec after going to sleep the day they train chest.

Does it really work?

thx

Hummm... it wasn't what I was trying to say.

Some big guys told me that they inject im (for example, to increase their chest growth) 2 ui of gh in each pec after going to sleep the day they train chest.

Does it really work?

thx

GH is a poor muscle builder by nature, very good lipolytic agent and tendon strengthener but as far as over all MUSCLE builder -NO.

but there is a bit of localized fat loss from the injection site, anyone who has gone sub q in the belly a lot can tell you that.

Also some clinics do GH injections in to the knee instead of surgery so there is evidence of localized effect in that area.

GH won't give you localized muscle growth, but IGF will.

and what is the way to use igf1 for localized muscle growth in chest?

thanks

You inject IM into the pectoral muscle. You'll need to do it in a few different locations to make it even, but you don't want to be overdosing on IGF either so you may want to rotate sites from day to day.

Off topic, are you from Brazil (or Portugal)?

You inject IM into the pectoral muscle. You'll need to do it in a few different locations to make it even, but you don't want to be overdosing on IGF either so you may want to rotate sites from day to day.

Off topic, are you from Brazil (or Portugal)?

No, I'm from Spain but I peak portuguese too; do you speak portuguese or spanish? i speak both better than english xD Where are you from? Have you got msn to can talk about the igf1?

thanks

Last edited:
No, I'm from Spain but I peak portuguese too; do you speak portuguese or spanish? i speak both better than english xD Where are you from? Have you got msn to can talk about the igf1?

thanks

Ahh, I see. Nando is a common name down in Brazil, too.

I speak a little bit of Portuguese. My wife is from Brazil so I've been learning it slowly. Sorry, my place of employment blocks msn so I can't use it.

If GH strengthens ligaments and tendons, would it help with a bulging disc? :eek:

If GH strengthens ligaments and tendons, would it help with a bulging disc? :eek:

yes very much ligaments bones tendons etc. known as the master healer in these things vs AAS which works on mainly on muscle tissue with bones and tendons in a reduced manner.

GH won't give you localized muscle growth, but IGF will.

From my personal experience, the long IGF wont cause any local growth, only systemic results. I have seen countless others post the same thing, but then every once in awhile you see some posting that it does. It does cause swelling of the muscle, but that goes down after you stop. I tried two 4 week courses of IGF at 60 mcg/day, 30 preworkout and then 30 post. All were done in my smaller left arm. At the end my left arm didnt grow anymore than my right did. Now syntherol, thats a different story! That works!

Ahh, I see. Nando is a common name down in Brazil, too.

I speak a little bit of Portuguese. My wife is from Brazil so I've been learning it slowly. Sorry, my place of employment blocks msn so I can't use it.

it's the short form of fernando ;)

Para su pecho?

Lo siento - mi espanol es mal...
IGFLR3 y Syntherol es mejor!
Esto es para su pecho, si? Yo uso una programa de ejercicios para pecho que es muy beien.
Dia uno - 4 seires de (decline bench press) para 8-10 repeticiones con 2 series de (incline dumbell flyes) para 15 repeticiones - todo.
Dia dos - 4 series de (incline dumbell bench press) para 8-10 repeticiones con 2 series de (cable cross-overs) para 15 repeticiones - todo.
Dia tres - 4 series de (weighted dips) para 8-10 repeticiones con 2 series de (dumbell flat or machine flyes) para 15 repeticiones - todo.
Quando solo haces 6 series de pecho, es possible a ejercicio 2 tiempos en una semana.
Espero que esto ayudas.

Last edited:
Si,

Usualemente nesicitas un otro persona a pinchar en pecho. Syntherol me dueles mucho. Mis musculos me duele que mal. Yo solo usa en mi pantorillos. Como se dice "OUCH"
IGFLR3 no dueles pero tomas 6 o 9 meses para sus musculos a ser mas grande.

Last edited:
Usualemente nesicitas un otro persona a pinchar en pecho. Syntherol me dueles mucho. Mis musculos me duele que mal. Yo solo usa en mi pantorillos. Como se dice "OUCH"
IGFLR3 no dueles pero tomas 6 o 9 meses para sus musculos a ser mas grande.

tu español es un poco raro; usas un traductor automático no?

o teu espanhol é um pouco raro; usas un traductor automatico?

your spanish is very strange; do you use an automatic translator?

haha :D

No, just bad spanish...:eek:
PM BigHeinz he can help you best.

Also some clinics do GH injections in to the knee instead of surgery so there is evidence of localized effect in that area.

Massive G, can you give us any info on the injection technique for GH to the knee?

Also, are you saying "yes" to GH helping with bulging disks, or was that only to tendons, ligaments, etc.? If it helps with disks, local inject or systemic effect?

Thanks for any advice on this you can share.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131