advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for a new 'Dr. G', anyone interested?

I followed his recommendation for a bit over six month. Had no issues. loved it. reduced it out of fear to 50 mg tren and then 25.

Best way Knight is ask OTH.
Actually the only way.
BigA has a strict rule that no mod over rides another. If ouch pulled it, only he will be able to unlock it if it’s retrievable

Do you know if he still recommends that protocol?
75/75 or 100/100 depending on goals...it 'just doesn't get better'.

Dr. G/Alpha6164 was deeply upset about what he perceived to be - the mods ruining his experience. He was here to help and educate people and really helped jettison the testing procedures here when they started. He spent money and time towards that, answering questions, and helping people and none of it was to earn money on his own behalf.
Dr. G was accused of being a fake doctor and when he was questioned, he provided credentials and experience and was ridiculed for giving the wrong information suggesting tren as part of an aggressive trt regimen. One account was banned for a year for what seemed to be little/nothing. Dr G was created as a way to help answer questions in a Q&A and or newsletter, while Alpha was the original user's handle.

I am just passing this along. There is no need to point fingers or defend as I am not pointing the finger - but just sharing a story that happens to be his perception. I totally understand someone's stance on it being a bullshit TRT protocol that a doctor would never give out..but that's because a doctor cannot by law. On this board, we aren't really abiding by man-made laws telling us what is best for us or our goals. We are just striving for ways to reach our lofty goals, so I do think there is irony in ridiculing someone with a background like that who is willing to share opinions/protocols 'off the books'.

Regardless, maybe a mod or two felt a certain way towards him for whatever reason and that is their right. I just wish it was not to the detriment of the board. GotGame - who was also a trove of great help and info - left because of some seemingly trivial issues. I know some mods dislike me as well. I am passionate and impulsive and sometimes it's a double edge sword that makes me look like an argumentative asshole. I have reeled it back several times over the years but I know some people take the cumulative 15yrs I've been here instead of the recent past. Part of me grew up on this board and while I don't agree with some things - it is where I choose to call home and I love the place. I have the best intentions for sharing and learning here and I think those guys did too.

I sincerely hope this does not come off wrong in any way, shape, or form.

75/75 or 100/100 depending on goals...it 'just doesn't get better'.

Dr. G/Alpha6164 was deeply upset about what he perceived to be - the mods ruining his experience. He was here to help and educate people and really helped jettison the testing procedures here when they started. He spent money and time towards that, answering questions, and helping people and none of it was to earn money on his own behalf.
Dr. G was accused of being a fake doctor and when he was questioned, he provided credentials and experience and was ridiculed for giving the wrong information suggesting tren as part of an aggressive trt regimen. One account was banned for a year for what seemed to be little/nothing. Dr G was created as a way to help answer questions in a Q&A and or newsletter, while Alpha was the original user's handle.

I am just passing this along. There is no need to point fingers or defend as I am not pointing the finger - but just sharing a story that happens to be his perception. I totally understand someone's stance on it being a bullshit TRT protocol that a doctor would never give out..but that's because a doctor cannot by law. On this board, we aren't really abiding by man-made laws telling us what is best for us or our goals. We are just striving for ways to reach our lofty goals, so I do think there is irony in ridiculing someone with a background like that who is willing to share opinions/protocols 'off the books'.

Regardless, maybe a mod or two felt a certain way towards him for whatever reason and that is their right. I just wish it was not to the detriment of the board. GotGame - who was also a trove of great help and info - left because of some seemingly trivial issues. I know some mods dislike me as well. I am passionate and impulsive and sometimes it's a double edge sword that makes me look like an argumentative asshole. I have reeled it back several times over the years but I know some people take the cumulative 15yrs I've been here instead of the recent past. Part of me grew up on this board and while I don't agree with some things - it is where I choose to call home and I love the place. I have the best intentions for sharing and learning here and I think those guys did too.

I sincerely hope this does not come off wrong in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks for sharing and for the post in itself. I find it very sincere and I appreciate that.

If that is how he feels I would not waste OTH time. Tell him I/we wish him
The best and to take care

Did you pull labs while on it?
I did six month into it. all was very similar. hard to say as my diet was better and cardio was in as well. but nothing negative was shown.

I do remember locking that thread. I would leave it to the board owner to decide if the thread can/should be restored. He would be the individual with exposure to any tortious liability. The data should still be there.

I had a few problems in correspondence with Dr. G. There was a lot of potentially dangerous medical advice in that thread involving highly improper activity depending on where the person resided or practiced medicine geographically. People had begun to use the board in lieu of actual medical advice. That could be a career-ending activity for Dr. G as well. That's not what we do here.

Additionally, this leaves the board owner and possibly staff open to liability (lawsuits) if someone were to get injured or worse taking medical advice from an online doctor (certified or not). You need to understand how that could be seriously problematic.

Regarding Dr. G, (this was 10 years ago) as I remember trying to contact him and exchange emails. That was unsuccessful. I then attempted to use his name to call his office voicemail and the number reached had no listing for his name. I attempted unsuccessfully a few more times and finally gave up.

All this was discussed openly at the time. However, all that aside, I have no objection whatsoever to bringing it back as long as we have some form of legal protection. Whether that be a disclaimer that can somehow indemnify the board and its members from liability, I leave it to the staff and members to make that happen. My attorneys wouldn't touch this with a ten-foot pole.

This is why I make it very clear in the Counselling Forum that it does not exist to replace treatment by a licensed professional as the credentials that exist are of a statewide nature in the U.S. and do not apply to online activity. In the past year, due to Covid-19, doctors have been given a lot more latitude with remote consultations. It may be possible, I do not know.

So I say okay to having a Dr. G but if we do it, we must do it right. I don't want to see an endocrinologist lose his malpractice insurance and/or license for giving us meatheads some free tips on HRT and someone gets a sterile trenbolone abscess and sues someone's balls off. It's just not worth it.

I think that's all I have to say on that. Feel free to contact me if needed and I'll help in whatever way I can, guys. Peace.

OTH

I do remember locking that thread. I would leave it to the board owner to decide if the thread can/should be restored. He would be the individual with exposure to any tortious liability. The data should still be there.

I had a few problems in correspondence with Dr. G. There was a lot of potentially dangerous medical advice in that thread involving highly improper activity depending on where the person resided or practiced medicine geographically. People had begun to use the board in lieu of actual medical advice. That could be a career-ending activity for Dr. G as well. That's not what we do here.

Additionally, this leaves the board owner and possibly staff open to liability (lawsuits) if someone were to get injured or worse taking medical advice from an online doctor (certified or not). You need to understand how that could be seriously problematic.

Regarding Dr. G, (this was 10 years ago) as I remember trying to contact him and exchange emails. That was unsuccessful. I then attempted to use his name to call his office voicemail and the number reached had no listing for his name. I attempted unsuccessfully a few more times and finally gave up.

All this was discussed openly at the time. However, all that aside, I have no objection whatsoever to bringing it back as long as we have some form of legal protection. Whether that be a disclaimer that can somehow indemnify the board and its members from liability, I leave it to the staff and members to make that happen. My attorneys wouldn't touch this with a two-foot pole.

This is why I make it very clear in the Counselling Forum that it does not exist to replace treatment by a licensed professional as the credentials that exist are of a statewide nature in the U.S. and do not apply to online activity. In the past year, do to Covid-19, doctors have been given a lot more latitude with remote consultations. It may be possible, I do not know.

So I say okay to having a Dr. G but if we do it, we must do it right. I don't want to see an endocrinologist lose his malpractice insurance and/or license for giving us meatheads some free tips on HRT and someone gets a sterile trenbolone abscess and sues someone's balls off. It's just not worth it.

I think that's all I have to say on that. Feel free to contact me if needed and I'll help in whatever way I can, guys. Peace.

OTH
OTH I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Id love to have doc g back or someone like him, maybe even a sub forum.... With appropriate disclaimers of course

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131