over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing size on cruise dramatically

So people go from a cycle running 2500mg-3000mg gear a week down to 200 WHICH IS STILL WAY ABOVE TRT and they don't understand why why they lose weight???:banghead:

Exactly...

It takes longer if you spent a whole lot of time on that weight, but if you put 30 pounds in a few months you'll loose most of it as your body will chase homeostasis.

You change your point of homeostasis by staying on the heavier weight for a few years.

I cruise on 175mg and still belive I maintain all of the muscle on a cruise. Others have stated that your really only losing glycogen stores/water/nitrogen retention. Now as you grow over the years your getting bigger/holding more water/glycogen/nitrogen so you might appear to "lose" more as you grow.

why are you only on 200mg of test a week?

Obviously test isn't liver toxic but there just isn't any research showing if high doses of test can prevent the liver from recovering. I havent been below 500mg test in years so Im just playing it safe. I know some guys that never go below a gram of test and there bloodworm always returns to normal though so maybe what Im doing is unnecessary.

Obviously test isn't liver toxic but there just isn't any research showing if high doses of test can prevent the liver from recovering. I havent been below 500mg test in years so Im just playing it safe. I know some guys that never go below a gram of test and there bloodworm always returns to normal though so maybe what Im doing is unnecessary.
Not to sound like a jerk, but never going below 500mg for 10 years is not playing it safe ;)

Not to sound like a jerk, but never going below 500mg for 10 years is not playing it safe ;)

Because people base everything off of blood work

Your blood work doesn't show plaque build up in the arteries , enlarged heart , defective valves and half a dozen other things than will kill you.

But your labs are great so that's all that matters right , i mean just ask Dallas McCarver.

Because people base everything off of blood work

Your blood work doesn't show plaque build up in the arteries , enlarged heart , defective valves and half a dozen other things than will kill you.

But your labs are great so that's all that matters right , i mean just ask Dallas McCarver.
I used to fall victim to this, but now I completely agree with you. If something feels off, looks off, sounds off, etc, no amount of "good blood work" will be able to hide the fact that something isn't right.

You body is very sensitive to androgen, because your Hypothalamus is functioning normal and your adrenal cortex output is normal also.

His hypothalamus is not functioning normally on exogenous Test (100mg/wk).

His hypothalamus is not functioning normally on exogenous Test (100mg/wk).

True, my LH output was below measurable levels according to tests for nearly a year before I went on. I am not sure what causes someone's total test and free test to be lower than someone else's on the same dose. There has to be a range in the response.

Unrelated to this phenomenon, I would blast with about a gram and a half a week along with some GH during a cycle and then cruise on about 250 mg/wk with GH and be able to maintain most of my strength and size. Lose maybe about 5 to 7 pounds but most seemed to be water because my strength remained. In the gym I would lose muscular endurance though, not be able to work out as hard. Gains would completely stop.

Last edited:
I am cruising now on 200mg test. Sure that is high for trt but it's not too bad. I have utilized a few other things but have actually stopped most of them (was using 5iu slin and 2iu hgh pre workout). Now it's just GW 50156 pre workout and a GDA product pre and post workout with an intra shake and whole food meal. My diet is always decent but I have been eating what I want. My waist is wider but I am very happy with how I look. If you eat well and train hard you can maintain everything you may just soften up a little. Now for guys who use approx 3g who go down to trt you will obviously lose water retention at the start as that is a massive drop. But you can still look good if you have a good base under everything. Some people even look better dropping down if they were holding tonnes of water (high dosed deca, dbol etc) as they will look a few% less in regards to bodyfat.

Oh I know totally. The thing is Im a personal trainer, I make my LIVING based on how I look. Clients come and go.... So unless someone is a pro and makes their money off their body and that is there only source of income they can't relate to me. When I shrink up I get anxiety...what happens if I lose a couple clients and need to pay my bills how will I get new ones? People move, lose jobs, get married, etc...

Im not trying to to get any bigger, Im just trying to run as little gear as possible to where I can still be marketable and pick up clients any time that I want to. Not to say your physique is the only thing that matters as a trainer but when you don't have a huge online following it matters.

On the bright side had a guy in the market yesterday I picked up a client yesterday, he asked me if I was a football player. You know you've gotten smaller when people start asking you that haha.... NEVER have I been mistaken for a football player. It was always a wrestler or bodybuilder. But if I can still get clients at this weight Im fine.

I don't judge anyone but I would never take high doses of shit if I wasn't making money in some way off my physique. I like beautiful women, spending times with my friends and family, and I wanna be around a long time. I probably didn't need to stay on as long as I did to get to the size I am but you live and learn.

Last edited:
I cruise on 175mg and still belive I maintain all of the muscle on a cruise. Others have stated that your really only losing glycogen stores/water/nitrogen retention. Now as you grow over the years your getting bigger/holding more water/glycogen/nitrogen so you might appear to "lose" more as you grow.

You keep all your strength? I was inclining 315 for sets of 10-12 at a bodyweight of 220. I can barely get 275 for 12 right now and it hasn't even been a month.

Oh I know totally. The thing is Im a personal trainer, I make my LIVING based on how I look. Clients come and go.... So unless someone is a pro and makes their money off their body and that is there only source of income they can't relate to me. When I shrink up I get anxiety...what happens if I lose a couple clients and need to pay my bills how will I get new ones? People move, lose jobs, get married, etc...

Im not trying to to get any bigger, Im just trying to run as little gear as possible to where I can still be marketable and pick up clients any time that I want to. Not to say your physique is the only thing that matters as a trainer but when you don't have a huge online following it matters.

On the bright side had a guy in the market yesterday I picked up a client yesterday, he asked me if I was a football player. You know you've gotten smaller when people start asking you that haha.... NEVER have I been mistaken for a football player. It was always a wrestler or bodybuilder. But if I can still get clients at this weight Im fine.

I don't judge anyone but I would never take high doses of shit if I wasn't making money in some way off my physique. I like beautiful women, spending times with my friends and family, and I wanna be around a long time. I probably didn't need to stay on as long as I did to get to the size I am but you live and learn.
Your honesty and ability to accept constructive criticism is actually quite refreshing. I was a PT for over a decade, so I know the pressure of looking the part. Oddly enough, I'm more vain now about my physique now that I am in a different field. Go figure lol.

You keep all your strength? I was inclining 315 for sets of 10-12 at a bodyweight of 220. I can barely get 275 for 12 right now and it hasn't even been a month.
Strength loss is a part of it, but keep hitting it hard and make sure your diet is on point. It will come back slowly. I lost close to 30 lbs, and over the course of about 6 months I'm within 10-15 lbs of my best lifts and 20 lbs lighter.

You may need to change your training around some, but you already know that since your a PT.

I went off everything for over a year, and just recently been back on a small 10 week blast that was less than 300mg total, and dropped that back to 100mg week TRT doses about 3 weeks ago.

You have a lot more leeway when on high doses, so doing this really forced me to understand how important diet and finding the right training frequency was.

Plus if you held that weight for awhile, your body will tend to gravitate back to putting quality weight back on through muscle memory once it settles in.

Just my opinion of course.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

This seems fast. I feel actually better for a few weeks after and I cant figure out why.

Yes i do keep my strength but I am not strong and never have been strong in compound movements.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws