over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose 10mg superdrol?

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Resting heart rate is around 90 (normally in 70s), and using both MK (12.5 mg) and SD (6.25 mg). Low doses for both, but I retain a ton of water on MK, and SD's strength doesn't need explaining.

Really hope to run this for 4 weeks, and expect good gains. The amount of individual response both in terms of gains, and sides boggles my mind sometimes. I have a buddy who can run 25-30 mg of SD for 4 weeks without experiencing any sides aside from some appetite suppression; and I get BP spikes just reading the word "superdrol".

6.25mg a day? How long have you been running it? Are you noticing gains from it?

6.25mg a day? How long have you been running it? Are you noticing gains from it?

5 days; Yes the strength increase/CNS effects when training, and getting harder by the day. This might seem like a super low dose, but for me, I ran 25 mgs for 9 days before my BP was 170/118, and I was puking up every meal that I Was forcing down. Almost felt like a hypertensive crisis.

No sides aside from higher HR right now.

5 days; Yes the strength increase/CNS effects when training, and getting harder by the day. This might seem like a super low dose, but for me, I ran 25 mgs for 9 days before my BP was 170/118, and I was puking up every meal that I Was forcing down. Almost felt like a hypertensive crisis.

No sides aside from higher HR right now.

How's your BP doing on this dose?

Do others think around 5mg of SD would bring good gains?

Decided not to do this. Even anavar raised my resting HR. Fuck that

good lad. Give yourself a pat on the back from me bigdog :)

I don't like seeing a heart rate over 70-74 at rest and var put it in the 80s at rest. I aim for it to be in the low 60s at all times. If it's not, I know I'm not being healthy.

Good call bro

I don't like seeing a heart rate over 70-74 at rest and var put it in the 80s at rest. I aim for it to be in the low 60s at all times. If it's not, I know I'm not being healthy.

Glad ur health instead of muscles comes first. There is a balance for sure... pro

Do others think around 5mg of SD would bring good gains?

Was just reviewing this thread and thought I would bump it. Anyone has seen benefits from just 5mg of injectable SD?

I'm sure you could. The dosages on s-drol and m1t are skewed anyways because they were formulated by salesmen instead of medical professionals. How bout a hand full of 2mg methyldrostanolone sublingual films?

I'm sure you could. The dosages on s-drol and m1t are skewed anyways because they were formulated by salesmen instead of medical professionals. How bout a hand full of 2mg methyldrostanolone sublingual films?

Check pm brother

We all know real SD is very potent. My thoughts are, if the injectable form is more bioavailable than the oral form then, even 5mg should be noticeable. Many have reported great and quick physique changes on 10mg of oral SD so maybe 5mg of injectable could still work well while not making one feel like absolute crap??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131