over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose anavar

MoonUnit

Newbies
I’m currently dieting down for the spring. Started around 210 a few weeks ago and now I’m down to 195. Added in cardio 3-4x a week and dropped carbs to 100g or less.

Fat is coming off good and of course I feel like muscle is as well. I don’t really “cycle” anymore or use harsh compounds. I’m on trt. I’m currently on 150mg a week and sometimes bump it up to 250mg when I’m feeling frisky.

Is 20mg anavar daily enough to maintain muscle in a caloric deficit and keep some fullness or not worth it?

I’d rather keep the dose low. I’m pretty health conscious and don’t want to trash my lipids. Also orals give me bad indigestion.

I know I could always bump the test up but test bloats me pretty bad and I’m not a big fan of using AI’s. The less drugs the better IMO.

Low doses of gear and fat loss is very underestimated. In fact using low to moderate doses is highly underestimated. If you know how you respond and your sensitives, low-moderate dosages will surely assist in the ideal environment with your diet-kitchen habits and training., If I could make a suggestion, toss in so mastE, not for cosmetic purposes but rather for lower SHBG, hacking your T levels by making more bio free test usable test.. Toss in the var as complimentary seasoning to your dish.. You'll most likely will FEEL better than most guys who are on a sh*t ton of gear. Most people look their best when they feel their best..
Quality with-in this lifestyle is more important than the quantity of this way of life, if you feel good, your performance will be better and consistency will be at your advantage in lieu of having the lack of determination due to feeling like garbage..The added bonus, you keep everything within a narrow spectrum where you can make adjustments in either direction when need be, seeing results much easily/faster.

Below is a cross post/copy/paste of my bloods on 200mg TRT and mastE with some proviron. It was a short break, but I absolutely felt great. When My day comes to lay off gear, TRT with mast/proviron will be my go to protocol..

Here's my bloods on 200mg Pharma script Test Cyp with mast and proviron (sept 2019)

As many of you know I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do!

Outstanding products...
AzHMLg5.jpg

There's an Easter egg here that's hidden inside of all of this, it's something I don't want people to miss.

This goes to prove that you really don't need much test.. I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress.. I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels.. people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone..

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse..

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you.. it's not quantity but rather qualities..
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses..

Low doses of gear and fat loss is very underestimated. In fact using low to moderate doses is highly underestimated. If you know how you respond and your sensitives, low-moderate dosages will surely assist in the ideal environment with your diet-kitchen habits and training., If I could make a suggestion, toss in so mastE, not for cosmetic purposes but rather for lower SHBG, hacking your T levels by making more bio free test usable test.. Toss in the var as complimentary seasoning to your dish.. You'll most likely will FEEL better than most guys who are on a sh*t ton of gear. Most people look their best when they feel their best..
Quality with-in this lifestyle is more important than the quantity of this way of life, if you feel good, your performance will be better and consistency will be at your advantage in lieu of having the lack of determination due to feeling like garbage..The added bonus, you keep everything within a narrow spectrum where you can make adjustments in either direction when need be, seeing results much easily/faster.

Below is a cross post/copy/paste of my bloods on 200mg TRT and mastE with some proviron. It was a short break, but I absolutely felt great. When My day comes to lay off gear, TRT with mast/proviron will be my go to protocol..

Here's my bloods on 200mg Pharma script Test Cyp with mast and proviron (sept 2019)

As many of you know I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

Outstanding products...
AzHMLg5.jpg

There's an Easter egg here that's hidden inside of all of this, it's something I don't want people to miss.

This goes to prove that you really don't need much test.. I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress.. I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels.. people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone..

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse..

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you.. it's not quantity but rather qualities..
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses..

Thanks for the input. I have contemplated throwing mast in as well. I don’t metabolize test well either. 200mg a week puts me around the high 900’s total test.

I have actually been using androhard transdermal over the past year on and off. I feel it works as good as proviron in what you stated. I’ve been trying to minimize “black market” supplements lately. So I gave it a shot and it works surprisingly well. Only downside is the transdermal application.

I still have plenty of tren and other stronger aas in the stash but I doubt I ever use them. My goals have changed over the years. I want to feel good and look good and keep health as my top priority. I’ve accepted that I’ll never be the mass monster I once imagined but I can still manage to look better than 80% of the population. Longevity is key.

I am running 200mg a week now, just on top of 250mg test, and the difference is literally night and day. That stuff changed me QUICK, and makes me feel awesome to boot. I was covered in new veins the end of my first week. The sexual benefits and sense of well being, though... Yep, feels like I'm on a nootropic. I've considered anavar on top later down the line, but was always told that anything less than 80mg a day (don't ask why that number) was a waste. Seems awfully expensive to me. I'm not exactly looking to lose a lot of body fat, just keep things dry and maybe a little strength gain.

if health is your priority then anavar should be off the table too. It absolutely destroys lipids.

FYI, if you're hanging on to your tren in your stash, then it doesn't appear like you've truly prioritized health yet 100% within yourself....

Thanks for the input. I have contemplated throwing mast in as well. I don’t metabolize test well either. 200mg a week puts me around the high 900’s total test.

I have actually been using androhard transdermal over the past year on and off. I feel it works as good as proviron in what you stated. I’ve been trying to minimize “black market” supplements lately. So I gave it a shot and it works surprisingly well. Only downside is the transdermal application.

I still have plenty of tren and other stronger aas in the stash but I doubt I ever use them. My goals have changed over the years. I want to feel good and look good and keep health as my top priority. I’ve accepted that I’ll never be the mass monster I once imagined but I can still manage to look better than 80% of the population. Longevity is key.
I know of Andro Trans, Its good stuff from what I hear from what some guy sare reporting back.. If its working, don't ditch it long as it suits you.
Far as the vars, Var is processed primarily by the kidneys and to a lesser extent of the liver, in fact people have been treated with Var while being assessed with some seriously liver damage by alcohol. Some patients up-to 80mg ED, on-top of a preexisting liver inflammatory condition - alcohol induced hepatitis and markers at the end greatly improved.. I'm not advocating to use var excessively, but I am stating that the hyped nightmares are not as bad as they are worded, Plus Var possesses amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" which is found in connective tissue. This will assist with being at your best, performance-wise.

I'll also include a video with "ask the Doc" and he offers some sounds advice that many of us knew about, but often over looked.
Watch the video, but pay attention from 4:09 to 9:20

His oral supplement cocktail suggestion is -
choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals.. (You can take it with the var)

Here's a very good read on a var and preexisting liver inflammatory conditions in some patients - alcohol induced hepatitis (Its for educational purposes to understand that it's not that bad if your goal is short term)
A randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. I. Short-term effects on liver function.

Bonkovsky HL1, Fiellin DA, Smith GS, Slaker DP, Simon D, Galambos JT.
Author information

Abstract

The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation, and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and completed a 35-day three-phase protocol. Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function (galactose and antipyrine metabolism), a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done. Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet, and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation, consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose), given by peripheral vein; or 4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy. Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II. Phase III was 2 or 3 days posttreatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases. Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g., serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone. Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone. Effects of treatments on metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper. We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated, and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

I've heard that a lot of male models run 20 mg anavar year round to maintain some muscle fullness and stay dry.

if "health" is one of your main concerns as mentioned mast and proviron as well as upping the test slightly are prob better options, npp too. even primo and or gh. orals are always gona come with liver n cholesterol sides.

Outstanding products...
AzHMLg5.jpg

You should probably read up on SHBG and its role as its evident you don't understand fully. Bound testosterone is not useless. Thats bro-science thats been parroted for decades. Endocrinologists will tell you Free Test means fuck when Total Test is high or "on cycle".

I've heard that a lot of male models run 20 mg anavar year round to maintain some muscle fullness and stay dry.

Their HDL is then probably single digits and LDL high. No doubt they look good though.

I’m currently dieting down for the spring. Started around 210 a few weeks ago and now I’m down to 195. Added in cardio 3-4x a week and dropped carbs to 100g or less.

Fat is coming off good and of course I feel like muscle is as well. I don’t really “cycle” anymore or use harsh compounds. I’m on trt. I’m currently on 150mg a week and sometimes bump it up to 250mg when I’m feeling frisky.

Is 20mg anavar daily enough to maintain muscle in a caloric deficit and keep some fullness or not worth it?

I’d rather keep the dose low. I’m pretty health conscious and don’t want to trash my lipids. Also orals give me bad indigestion.

I know I could always bump the test up but test bloats me pretty bad and I’m not a big fan of using AI’s. The less drugs the better IMO.

If health is a concern, use Masteron at 200-300mg/wk or Primo at 400mg/wk. Get bloods done when using these and see where you are.

You should probably read up on SHBG and its role as its evident you don't understand fully. Bound testosterone is not useless. Thats bro-science thats been parroted for decades. Endocrinologists will tell you Free Test means fuck when Total Test is high or "on cycle".

Can you explain in easy to understand words ? Im not english 😇

So is bad to use proviron or other aas that decrease shbg ?

I've successfully dieted on 200mg Test and 20mg/day of Anavar. I wolud love to use Masteron in a low dose scheme for this.

To the OP Read about low SHBG levels and total test, albumin bound test and FT and how FREE T levels are effective and active at the REC sites before much weaker non-shbg bound test..
At your T dosage it would be ideal to capitalize on lowering SHBG, use the cocktail suggestion withe the var - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day)
Your markers will change, that's part of the trade off, but limit the time on and stay modest. I'm confident that you'll do well and stay healthy!

Keep us posted MoonUnit and get bloods for us if you can. :)

Their HDL is then probably single digits and LDL high. No doubt they look good though.
I don't disagree 😂
To the OP Read about low SHBG levels and total test, albumin bound test and FT and how FREE T levels are effective and active at the REC sites before much weaker non-shbg bound test..
At your T dosage it would be ideal to capitalize on lowering SHBG, use the cocktail suggestion withe the var - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day)
Your markers will change, that's part of the trade off, but limit the time on and stay modest. I'm confident that you'll do well and stay healthy!

Keep us posted MoonUnit and get bloods for us if you can. :)
That is a ton of choline, how does that help with SHBG?

Off topic but question for you. I read the article, it gets wordy and some parts confuse me. Last tested, I had shbg of 21, lab range started at 18, so fairly low shbg. I've read that one with low shbg tends to need lower estradiol levels to feel good as there is more "free" estradiol available. What I have come to find out is that regardless of my test dose, once I discontinue an ai, I feel like crap rather quickly. Also, when I tested my shbg, I was on 150mg test, test levels were mid 700's and free test was high just outside of range. I thought based on the free test, I could take less test but what I've also noticed, is when I take more ai, mentally and energy wise, I feel better but physically I'm a little more beat down and sex drive doesnt really exist. On higher doses of test, sex drive is always there and if I drive my estradiol low, sex drive will be insane. Is it possible that one with low shbg actually needs higher test numbers because of how fast free test is processed?

Off topic but question for you. I read the article, it gets wordy and some parts confuse me. Last tested, I had shbg of 21, lab range started at 18, so fairly low shbg. I've read that one with low shbg tends to need lower estradiol levels to feel good as there is more "free" estradiol available. What I have come to find out is that regardless of my test dose, once I discontinue an ai, I feel like crap rather quickly. Also, when I tested my shbg, I was on 150mg test, test levels were mid 700's and free test was high just outside of range. I thought based on the free test, I could take less test but what I've also noticed, is when I take more ai, mentally and energy wise, I feel better but physically I'm a little more beat down and sex drive doesnt really exist. On higher doses of test, sex drive is always there and if I drive my estradiol low, sex drive will be insane. Is it possible that one with low shbg actually needs higher test numbers because of how fast free test is processed?
Good question.. I really don't think that there's a real definitive answer here as to a one size fits all. You basically answered your own question (besides the FT process aspect) . If you feel like crap when you stop the AI, by all means don't do so based on just numbers, numbers can change at any given point throughout the day and they are just a snap shot, just giving you a keen idea of what's going on. Don't ditch the AI if it is working for you. At the end of the day, how do you fell?
Far as the FT and needing more, the truth is the older we get - we tend to need just a bit more.. As It was once explained where I'll quote a Dr saying: Our FT and TT is like a glove compared to a hand, in theory, A glove fits and works like a hand, but without finger prints. Basically, exogenous test will function and duplicate test to such an extent (by theory), it acts and performs like it endogenous but in reality, it's not YOURS, so many factors can come into play. Again quoting a Dr - The genetics of it all, with sources codes and genes and so on..
Let's take into consideration why some guys need more frequent shots to others, we all response differently, some people are hypo or hyper metabolizers , that's why most treatments start with a gold standard (text books) and more bloods are pulled and adjustments are made along the way.. Sure, some MAY need a bit more.. Nature has proven time and time again, sometimes we need more of something the older we get because it responses may not be the same as they were in earlier years, meaning more T doses, higher mgs.

That sure is a ton, isn't it? lol.. The suggestion of using it has nothing to do with shbg.. If you look at the video that was included on the top of the thread it will cover all details..
I should've read the thread more carefully, reversing fatty liver makes sense, thank you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws