over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose DNP

I'm also not convinced DNP is horrible for you or causes any lasting health effects other than reduced body fat, lower triglycerides, and improved insulin sensitivity and lipids. Let's not confuse how one feels on it with its effects on health. There is no indication that it's carcinogenic or causes organ damage. It was made illegal due to very low lethal dose, not major adverse side effects.

This day an age, with cheap antioxidants like ALA, ALCAR & NAC, any speculated oxidative stress (cataracts on women particularly, seen in the old literature) can be negated with an antioxidant protocol while taking DNP.

I personally think banging stimulants like Clen with T3 produces more negative impact on heart and vascular system than DNP. Increased heart rate and blood pressure are bad news and increase cardiac remodeling. Clen, in high doses, is well established to cause actual damage (necrosis) to cardiac tissue when used for longer durations.

200-250mg ED is safe and tolerated by most. That same does, EOD, is even safer, more tolerable and will still yield results greater than any OTC fat burner.

The boogieman persona of DNP is unjustified. I'd welcome any counterpoints showing evidence of adverse long term side effects other than the dicta of cataracts in women seen in some older studies (again likely attributable to no antioxidants available).

there's also evidence that it prevents alzheimer's and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, diabetes, etc.

It reckless to advocate widespread use amongst noobs (or general public for that matter). I'm not really disagreeing with that. But speaking strictly facts, I'm not seeing how DNP is worse than the more common cutting drugs used (and abused) by the many people.

Oh well, there is the fact that a 5 fold accidental overdose could kill you. Guys getting powder and trying to cap themselves need to make sure your math is right. That's why I put all my faith in a random, unknown, Chinese felon in HK to delicately measures the potentially deadly compound for my consumption. Hey, at least nobody in the blackmarket game tends to intentionally overdose raws.

/counterpoint

Guys getting powder and trying to cap themselves need to make sure your math is right. That's why I put all my faith in a random, unknown, Chinese felon in HK to delicately measures the potentially deadly compound for my consumption. Hey, at least nobody in the blackmarket game tends to intentionally overdose raws.

/counterpoint

I can't imagine it being that complicated... get an electric scale that's accurate to the mg... measure the dnp... etc..

it's not exactly something that you take by the tablespoon... if you catch my drift.

the reason why so many bodybuilders are 'against it', is because they offer diet programs to clients to make money..

if there was a pill that stripped fat (and only fat) off your body at unprecedented speed, with no real side effects.. and it's very cheap?

well, can't imagine that being good for business.

this is why guys like Dave Palumbo spread bullshit about the 'effective dose being extremely close to the lethal dose'... not true at all.

I can't imagine it being that complicated... get an electric scale that's accurate to the mg... measure the dnp... etc..

it's not exactly something that you take by the tablespoon... if you catch my drift.

the reason why so many bodybuilders are 'against it', is because they offer diet programs to clients to make money..

if there was a pill that stripped fat (and only fat) off your body at unprecedented speed, with no real side effects.. and it's very cheap?

well, can't imagine that being good for business.

this is why guys like Dave Palumbo spread bullshit about the 'effective dose being extremely close to the lethal dose'... not true at all.
Totally agree. It's the shortcut nobody wants everyone else to be using and a detriment to the coaching business.

Palumbo talks about DNP like it can kill you if you accidently double your dose. He's way too smart to actually believe it's that bad.

Totally agree. It's the shortcut nobody wants everyone else to be using and a detriment to the coaching business.

Palumbo talks about DNP like it can kill you if you accidently double your dose. He's way too smart to actually believe it's that bad.

well, it can kill you if you double your dose if you double it from 1g to 2g :eek:

To be fair to the discussion, a member I respect sent me this in private.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...AChIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3YuaH2Cj-EYf-dE4g9APAK (EPA pdf on DNP)

"Chronic (long-term) oral exposure to 2,4-DINITROPHENOL in humans has resulted in the formation of CATARACTS and skin lesions, weight loss, and has caused effects ON the bone marrow, central nervous system (CNS), AND cardiovascular system."

It certainly has whole body effects but are they permanent and detrimental? Clen has effects on the heart to a greater degree. DNP doesn't specifically cause heart damage or CNS damage but it certainly effects both. This document also says it has never been deemed carcinogenic.

That said, our usage patterns are also not longterm. These would be more akin to longterm inhalation (dust) exposure in an industrial setting (factory). But your point is noted. That is where a lot of these observations come from, people exposed chronically in manufacturing, etc.

Last edited:
I'm also not convinced DNP is horrible for you or causes any lasting health effects other than reduced body fat, lower triglycerides, and improved insulin sensitivity and lipids. Let's not confuse how one feels on it with its effects on health. There is no indication that it's carcinogenic or causes organ damage. It was made illegal due to very low lethal dose, not major adverse side effects.

This day an age, with cheap antioxidants like ALA, ALCAR & NAC, any speculated oxidative stress (cataracts on women particularly, seen in the old literature) can be negated with an antioxidant protocol while taking DNP.

I personally think banging stimulants like Clen with T3 produces more negative impact on heart and vascular system than DNP. Increased heart rate and blood pressure are bad news and increase cardiac remodeling. Clen, in high doses, is well established to cause actual damage (necrosis) to cardiac tissue when used for longer durations.

200-250mg ED is safe and tolerated by most. That same does, EOD, is even safer, more tolerable and will still yield results greater than any OTC fat burner.

The boogieman persona of DNP is unjustified. I'd welcome any counterpoints showing evidence of adverse long term side effects other than the dicta of cataracts in women seen in some older studies (again likely attributable to no antioxidants available).

I agree.

Every other B.B. prep I’ve used Clen n eph rotated with 50mcg t3

This prep I started with 25mcg n went to 37.5mcg

No Clen
No eph
Just OTC fat burners - one called THRASH

And 2 DNP runs. The first at start of prep 200mg for 14 days.

The second at 8 weeks out 200mg 8 days. No change to anything while using the DNP

Best prep I’ve done.

42CDD5F6-BD6F-4DB8-9005-6DD84A4F8866.jpg

4 weeks out.

In my opinion this is much healthier and now I can bring Clen in n come right in without dropping food any more.

I also get cramp from Clen n it dehydrates you. I have been tendinitis free for the whole duration n been able to train harder than ever which I feel is due to not using Clen n eph that dehydrates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.

No Clen
No eph

The second at 8 weeks out 200mg 8 days. No change to anything while using the DNP

Best prep I’ve done.

View attachment 97344

4 weeks out.

In my opinion this is much healthier and now I can bring Clen in n come right in without dropping food any more.

I also get cramp from Clen n it dehydrates you. I have been tendinitis free for the whole duration n been able to train harder than ever which I feel is due to not using Clen n eph that dehydrates

I was getting severe cramps on clen during my first prep. This time I added 3-5 g of taurine and I have zero cramps. Works for me. Clen depletes the body of taurine.

I was getting severe cramps on clen during my first prep. This time I added 3-5 g of taurine and I have zero cramps. Works for me. Clen depletes the body of taurine.

This defo helps bud the dehydration on tendons etc is still happening.

who has the best DNP domestic????? :headbang:
Good question, it all looks to be powder versus crystal from what I'm seeing between keytech and genotec.

RIP Dinitro...

Last edited:
I ran 200mg of crystal for 25 days but I feel I get plenty of results in 12-15 days so try to keep it short blast. Here’s a before and after pic of my 25 day run. 262 to 236.

Can you elaborate on your diet, Gear, and W/O regiment?

Nice job, bro! I'm taking 400mg Dnp(genotec)
no problems at all.
I agree.

No Clen
No eph

Best prep I’ve done.

View attachment 97344

4 weeks out.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on your diet, Gear, and W/O regiment?

Nothing crazy I was running flash labs comp blend 50 test p, 50 tren a, 50 mast p eod, 2ius of gh, and 200mg of crystal dnp.

Honestly for diet I just avoided direct carb sources, I would still eat beans, veggies, protein, fats etc just no potatoes, rice, bread etc.

Cardio 30 mins fasted on the treadmill 4xweek

No actual training style I just go train however I feel that day whether that be supersets, heavy compound movements, dropsets. Kind of just play it by ear whatever feels good that day.

I like your thoughts of using it every other day . With half life it still would be working but lower any sides

Tried 200mg DNP eod + 50mg Ephedrine and worked really well. Sides were minimal. Had to fight a bit the lethargy from DNP but Ephedrine helped a lot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws