over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose DNP

Be careful and stay hydrated, like 2 gallons a day. DNP will cook your kidneys if you are net negative

Be careful and stay hydrated, like 2 gallons a day. DNP will cook your kidneys if you are net negative

not true, but alright

But anyways Geno’s fast dnp has been a godsend for me

Never thought fat loss could happen this fast. Definitely sticking with low doses tho cuz why risk feeling sluggish and hot

not true, but alright

Never thought fat loss could happen this fast. Definitely sticking with low doses tho cuz why risk feeling sluggish and hot
I went back to one cap Here where I live is getting hot and I was hurting even when taken at night

I've used various brands and Direct has been the most consistent for me.
Prob done DNP about 10-12 times w/different protocols.

I've done low and high dosages 200-600mg/ed for long and short durations. I prefer the high dose for 2 wks because the results are the same but I usually am on cycle when running it and it smashes any gains you'd have made when you're on it. It's like pressing the pause button on your gains so I prefer to do it quicker and be done with it.

So I could do 200/ed for a month with low sides and zero gains for 5 wks (4wks on DNP and 5 days ~1wk to clear the system) and loose 10-15 lbs.
OR
I could do 600/ed for 2 wks with moderate discomfort and only loose out on 3 wks of making gains and loose 10-15 lbs.

But this is just me, my body tolerates DNP well so I don't have so much trouble with the sides.

Can one run a slow mile while taking 200mg DNP ?

I ran a 5k on dnp. It was 54 degrees outside and I was wet with sweat in a stringer. It was SLOW as fuck….but not horrific.

BUT it was only day 2 on 250mg. If it was day 7 idk

Guys are too impatient. If you need to drop a lot of bodyfat follow a diet first then add in DNP later. It's fantastic for mini cut's for a short duration but for anyone else slow and steady. I have never agreed with the high dose method of feeling like crap and starving yourself to drop 15+ pounds in 1 week then go back to normal. I find most who do that tend to not follow a good diet and they tend to be all or nothing and yoyo through the year. They eat too much when growing and get unnecessarily fat and they don't like dieting so they essentially starve themselves and add in high dosed dnp and get 4-6 weeks fat loss done in 1 week. That may sound like a good thing but it's not.

I should add I have had a few mates who looked great and they would dose DNP super high and not be able to move for a week and to me it's stupid and dangerous. You don't need to be burning up and unable to train for it to work. Obviously there is a scale and you do want some heat because that's how it works. You still want to be able to train and do normal things. It's crazy how effective dnp can be but just use it sensibly and you don't need to go overboard to get great results.

Guys are too impatient. If you need to drop a lot of bodyfat follow a diet first then add in DNP later. It's fantastic for mini cut's for a short duration but for anyone else slow and steady. I have never agreed with the high dose method of feeling like crap and starving yourself to drop 15+ pounds in 1 week then go back to normal. I find most who do that tend to not follow a good diet and they tend to be all or nothing and yoyo through the year. They eat too much when growing and get unnecessarily fat and they don't like dieting so they essentially starve themselves and add in high dosed dnp and get 4-6 weeks fat loss done in 1 week. That may sound like a good thing but it's not.

I should add I have had a few mates who looked great and they would dose DNP super high and not be able to move for a week and to me it's stupid and dangerous. You don't need to be burning up and unable to train for it to work. Obviously there is a scale and you do want some heat because that's how it works. You still want to be able to train and do normal things. It's crazy how effective dnp can be but just use it sensibly and you don't need to go overboard to get great results.
Doing a minicut right now. Only 200mg/day w keto and pyruvate 3-4x a day and I feel like death lol. It’s crazy how much of a difference the pyruvate makes, almost instant heat like i just ate a ton of carbs.

I'm already running hot and don't live in a cold climate I think I'll pass lol

I'm already running hot and don't live in a cold climate I think I'll pass lol
Sheeeeit, i’m in the south sweating my ass off. The fat loss, restored insulin sensitivity, and huge rebound is worth 2 weeks of sweat. I also use this time as a deload, pump workouts only to give everything a break

How does it compare to clen and t3 for fat loss? Assuming a comparable dose like 200mg dnp 50mcg clen 50mg t3 (something like that)?

So does this stuff make u sweat your ass off all day?
Depends. It definitely increases likelihood of sweating during normal resting activities (working at desk, sitting on sofa, car ride). But you won’t be sweating like you’re exercising while at rest.
How does it compare to clen and t3 for fat loss? Assuming a comparable dose like 200mg dnp 50mcg clen 50mcg t3 (something like that)?
Assuming equal calorie intake, not even close. DNP multiple times over more effective.

So does this stuff make u sweat your ass off all day?
How does it compare to clen and t3 for fat loss? Assuming a comparable dose like 200mg dnp 50mcg clen 50mg t3 (something like that)?
All the responses above are correct.

the heat response is based, i find, on carb intake. Thats one of the reasons i do keto
so yes you will be hot and thirsty AF, but on keto much less than if you had carbs in the diet

i’m trying to maximize its effectiveness, thats why i use the pyruvate and deal with the extra heat. It’s explained in the thread “DNP all the info…..” i think in the articles section. Lengthy read but worth it

it’s not even a fair comparison, it’s that big of a difference. Also no HR or BP increase. Just tired and hot

not true, but alright

Happened to me, and I’m also a medical professional. After going into kidney failure my baseline creatinine is 1.4 which is above normal. Don’t push misinformation, people who don’t know better will read your comment and not have enough regard for safety.

Happened to me, and I’m also a medical professional. After going into kidney failure my baseline creatinine is 1.4 which is above normal. Don’t push misinformation, people who don’t know better will read your comment and not have enough regard for safety.

Dnp will not ‘cook’ your kidneys don’t be ridiculous

What type of medical verbiage is that anyways, Mr. medical professional?

But you are correct, maintaining adequate hydration is important… but this much is always true regardless of the circumstances

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear