over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Test..Why

i usually run my cycles test and eq

400mg ew and 400mg test, no need to go higher than 500, although ive gone up past a G, waste of gear!!! save it !!! economy is bad lol!

As far as supplementing with AIs during the cycle, i have nolva and letro on hand, however should i just wait to see if any sides occur, or would you guys suggust i run it along the cycle from the start? I will not be going higer than 250mg a week. 2 shots Mon/Thurs 125mg each.

Thanks

bump for this question...just curious to everyones experiecen on low dose and running AIs, thanks.

Keep the test low unless you're a pro.
Why? Is it only acceptable to have goals if you are a pro? How do you know if you have what it takes if you never give it a shot? Who determines the guidelines for acceptable use?

From my experience, the dangers of AAS use are greatly overplayed. Testosterone being the least dangerous substance IMO.

Why? Is it only acceptable to have goals if you are a pro? How do you know if you have what it takes if you never give it a shot? Who determines the guidelines for acceptable use?

From my experience, the dangers of AAS use are greatly overplayed. Testosterone being the least dangerous substance IMO.

uh i would opt to say something that doesnt shut down your LH AND FSH as bad is a better choice for least dangerous substance. test is very mild. anavar is even more mild. shit how about epithio?

Have seen a number of people using 200-300 mg test per week with no use of anti-estrogens.

My experience tells me that unless yuo're prone to gyno or serious water retention - and yuo'll know even at a 200-300 mg weekly dose - then yuo won't need anti-estrogens.

Having made that very general statement, this is an individual thing and will vary among people.

Would it be safe to say this applies to hair loss as well? If you are prone to it you will know right away even at a low dose??

Thanks

uh i would opt to say something that doesnt shut down your LH AND FSH as bad is a better choice for least dangerous substance. test is very mild. anavar is even more mild. shit how about epithio?

Anavar is very tough on your lipid profiles, however. I would not deem it safe to stay on anavar indefinitely, whereas test in a blast/cruise setup where you always are running at least a HRT dose would be a very safe option. And if you were to do that, LH and FSH would not be a major concern.

Dad,

Moreso though, even if you don't have what it takes to go pro, does that mean you no longer have the right to try to be the best you can be? If I don't have pro genetics, that means I can't justify using a large dose of steroids because I'm not going to be going pro anyway, so its not worth the risk?

My point is, it is up to the individual to decide how much is acceptable for them to take, and at what point the cutoff is for the reward vs the risk. It is not really for anyone else to tell you that.

For me, I plan on taking myself as far as I can. I don't believe I have what it takes to go pro, though I do believe I have above average genetics, my work ethic and effort is 110%, and that does not change based on my capacity to grow. I want to see how big I can get, how good I can look. And for me, it is worth the risk of taking more than the absolute minimum amount of test.

To each their own, and that is the point of my response.

-BM

And for me, it is worth the risk of taking more than the absolute minimum amount of test.

I just have to ask.. have you read about BALDNAZI and hellaswole's experience with liver issues? Or Maldorf's heart condition?
If you still think it's worth the risk.. fine, go ahead. But I can't see why you'd risk having a heart attack at 38, or having your liver explode, for... what? Looking good at the beach?

Just be careful, all i'm saying.

Athlete,

I agree that there are potentially dangers involved. However, I do believe that the amount of people who run into serious health complications to be in the minority, and you will get a certain number of people in the general non AAS using population that will run into similar health issues. Statistically, I don't believe AAS increases your risk level too greatly over the general non AAS using population. And you could get hit by a car on the way to work...

-Bm

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner