over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Test..Why

Ali

Registered
250mg/wk? I know that it doens't have to be that exact number, but i was just curious to know if anyone has gone even lower to start out with? If 250mg/wk is still roughly 3-4 times natural test production, would 100-150mg be sufficient?

Is this 250mg baseline suggested mainly due to it being convienet since a lot of Test E/CYP run 250mg per ML?

Just curious

Testosterone Replacement Therapy is usually 100mgs every week or 200mgs administered every 2 weeks, which gets them in normal 'average' testosterone levels.

Some people can have levels higher than the normal high on 150mgs, while others need 200mgs + to be in normal range.

So, your thinking on the low dosages aren't exactly right with it being 3x the amount you produce naturally.

Edit: Also this is with pharm grade test that is precisely measured and what it says it is.... Not UGL gear that most of the time is very under dosed.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy is usually 100mgs every week or 200mgs administered every 2 weeks, which gets them in normal 'average' testosterone levels.

Some people can have levels higher than the normal high on 150mgs, while others need 200mgs + to be in normal range.

So, your thinking on the low dosages aren't exactly right with it being 3x the amount you produce naturally.

Edit: Also this is with pharm grade test that is precisely measured and what it says it is.... Not UGL gear that most of the time is very under dosed.

Couldnt hae said it better myself

emeric said on another thread 50mg test every 4th day so 100mg per wk i find when i go higher even 150mg wk i feel "on" i.e blood presure,pumps,etc will be starting to get regular blood work soon to confirm what i suspect.

My friend uses 250mg/w test e and his test is at over 2500ng/dl (maximum normal value is 1200 for young adults according to his doctor), so I guess 250mg is plenty.

You know, this brings up an interesting question. One of the main things I have heard from the "medical community" is that one of the reasons that steroids are so dangerous is because the long term effects are unknown.

Now, I personally know a LOT of guys that have been juicing for YEARS. Most are in good to great health and are in good shape. A small percentage have developed heart problems, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or some other serious ailment, always blamed on their steroid use. However, I then think about the people I have known for years who are NOT steroid users or even weight lifters and are just "average" people. A higher percentage of them seem to have developed some serious ailment as the years went by.

What I'm wondering is what are the actual effects of "too high" testosterone levels in someone who is regularly working out and in good shape with a halfway decent diet. It would seem ANY hormone level that is out of balance would cause problems, but as I said, I know guys who have been on for years with NO break or off time. Some have health problems, some don't.

I don't know if there's any real way to figure this out since long term actual clinical studies don't seem to exist. Or perhaps they do and I'm not sophisticated enough to know about them. I know that my own body always seems to try to find a nice equilibrium and lose the muscle I have gained and settle into a more "comfortable" weight. It would seem to me that forcing the body to have a chemical (testosterone) out of whack in the body for years might do more damage than good.

Any thoughts?

emeric said on another thread 50mg test every 4th day so 100mg per wk i find when i go higher even 150mg wk i feel "on" i.e blood presure,pumps,etc will be starting to get regular blood work soon to confirm what i suspect.

This is one of the reasons I wrote this post, after readingd emeric's thread I was curious to know if anyone has gone 100-150mg a week. However, now that i think about it that is exactly a HRT does for most, maybe even lower than some hrt doses. I guess it really depends how low your test is to begin with to know how much 250mg for example will take you above and beyond the high end range of test levels.

Actually my first go round with Testosterone was with Upjohn Cypionate. It was an expensive bottle that yielded a 10 week cycle. It was, hands down, my best experience with Test. The effects were excellent at 200mg/wk.

Actually my first go round with Testosterone was with Upjohn Cypionate. It was an expensive bottle that yielded a 10 week cycle. It was, hands down, my best experience with Test. The effects were excellent at 200mg/wk.

Did this type of dose yeild less side effects, or did you still see some similiar to higher doses of test? Not sure how high you've gone since that cycle.

Thanks for the reply

Many tested/weight class athletes go no higher than 50mg e4d, some even less to great effect (recovery, little to no sides).Certainly not the staple datum in Bodybuilding, however when power:weight ratio & testing become an issue most get by with suprisingly low amounts.

Very few sides if at all, and extremely effective. I have gone as high as 1250mg/week since, and all I get is bloat, high b.p., and an overall shitty feeling.

Keep the test low unless you're a pro.

Did this type of dose yeild less side effects, or did you still see some similiar to higher doses of test? Not sure how high you've gone since that cycle.

Thanks for the reply

Very few sides if at all, and extremely effective. I have gone as high as 1250mg/week since, and all I get is bloat, high b.p., and an overall shitty feeling.

Keep the test low unless you're a pro.

Not trying to be a jerk but this isn't a good staement to live by here. Why would it be exceptable for them and not regular people? Where does the value change, regardless of how they make there money. It's all personal choice, but I'll always say LESS IS BETTER. There is no reason for anyone to be mega dosing. I don't care, there's no need regardless of what ya do. Work alittle harder and less supplements and see how ya feel then.

Many tested/weight class athletes go no higher than 50mg e4d, some even less to great effect (recovery, little to no sides).Certainly not the staple datum in Bodybuilding, however when power:weight ratio & testing become an issue most get by with suprisingly low amounts.

That would give most young adults (20-30 yrs old) lower testosterone levels then they produce naturally by the way. Would not be a good idea.

That would give most young adults (20-30 yrs old) lower testosterone levels then they produce naturally by the way. Would not be a good idea.

alot of those athletes (in particular the enduros) are very overtrained and have suppressed test anyway. for them, 150mg a week is a bit above their normal baseline.

i've done low-dose test when in a situation where i needed alot of endurance and had to keep the weight down. about 150-250 mg a week was the sweet spot.. anything over 300 would cause to much size.

even 150 was very helpful in helping low-dose GH work. there was a huge difference between running the grow while clean, and running it while on 150mg test.

on this low a dose you really need to pay attention to the half-lives, as if you wait too long, nothing is left. i used at various times susp, prop and enanthate. even with enanthate i couldn't go longer than ETD on the shots.

you also need to fine tune your AI use (if you even need it at that dose) as it is easy to suppress too much estro.

As far as supplementing with AIs during the cycle, i have nolva and letro on hand, however should i just wait to see if any sides occur, or would you guys suggust i run it along the cycle from the start? I will not be going higer than 250mg a week. 2 shots Mon/Thurs 125mg each.

Thanks

I would not run an AI, unless you get puffy nips etc...

If I had naturally high test levels I would not surpess them for 10 weeks just to have slightly higher test levels for a cycle.

If I was going to do that, I would make the gains count and run 400mgs or higher, just my opinion.

Also, most athletes who do not want much weight gain , along with loss of stamina run only replacement dosages like the one you are running.... But the difference with boxers/track athletes and so on, they include other aas that do not bring on weight to help with there goals.... GH, low dose orals, other peptides.

I would not run an AI, unless you get puffy nips etc...

If I had naturally high test levels I would not surpess them for 10 weeks just to have slightly higher test levels for a cycle.

If I was going to do that, I would make the gains count and run 400mgs or higher, just my opinion.

Also, most athletes who do not want much weight gain , along with loss of stamina run only replacement dosages like the one you are running.... But the difference with boxers/track athletes and so on, they include other aas that do not bring on weight to help with there goals.... GH, low dose orals, other peptides.

Thanks for the reply. One of my main reasons for starting low is it being my first cycle and not needing as much. I have a seen a few guys i know run low doses 200-300mg/wk cain 10-20pounds of quailty weight in 16-24 week cycles. So i know it is sufficient amount to put on some quality weight, but i do see where your coming from, but my natural test isn't too high, i am in the lower end of the scale.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear