over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Serotonin blood work.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Been on 20mg Lexapro the past 5 years. Past 2 years have been on adderall as well and just put on 150mg Wellbutrin XL a few weeks ago for depression.Lately I've been feeling kinda crapy so I've gotten a bunch of blood work done and I decided to check serotonin levels as blood work is most accurate versus the saliva test. My result was 5 range 21-321

So I'm thinking maybe the Lexapro isn't working anymore. I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday to discuss everything but it seems like most of these doctors are clueless with a lot of things.

Last edited:
I was not aware that there was such a test in the market. First thing would be is this a legit test? Lot of "anti aging" bullshit testing company popping up left and right who offer a hosts of test but none of them are approved by the FDA.

I would question the validity of the test, and ask your psychiatrist. He would know more about it than an average GP.

I was not aware that there was such a test in the market. First thing would be is this a legit test? Lot of "anti aging" bullshit testing company popping up left and right who offer a hosts of test but none of them are approved by the FDA.

I would question the validity of the test, and ask your psychiatrist. He would know more about it than an average GP.

**broken link removed**

Before I share my experience and opinion, I want you to be aware anti-depressants are necessary in some cases. In no way am I implying anything towards you and you're health. Take with a grain of salt...

I dealt with major depressive disorder for several years, and as a result was put on a few different anti-depressants...not at the same time of course. My depression was not lifted, yet my emotions were blunted in general. After years of suffering and popping pharmaceutical meds to try and find my happiness again, I decide to quit taking them permanently.

I suffered withdrawals for a few weeks, as was expected with cutting my body/brain from the exogenous serotonin "supply". After the cloud of withdrawals passed, I began to have bouts of happiness at points I normally would not. Fast forward a few months, I was unknowingly starting to feel alive again...and most importantly feel raw emotions once again. It was a beautiful feeling.

Now, two years later, I'm pretty confident to say my depression is gone, dealt with, and no longer appears. I am nearly 100% certain I would not be at the level of serenity I am today if I had done what the doctors told me to do.

Food for thought.

I just tapered off generic 20mg lexapro. I have more energy and better gym!!!! I am a bit on edge, but I am older and wiser!

I take my vyvanse at 7am and my lexapro at around 7pm. I got this blood test in the morning and didn't take anything. Part of me thinks perhaps the vyvanse was out of my system therefore causing deleted levels which is why I scored so low. Tomorrow I'm getting another blood test but this time it will be a few hours after vyvanse. I'm curious if anything will change.

dude much of same that I was talking about with the other shit applies to this...

either stay ON the drugs or make a decision to come off then do it.

the middle of the road iffy will fuck you up.

dude much of same that I was talking about with the other shit applies to this...

either stay ON the drugs or make a decision to come off then do it.

the middle of the road iffy will fuck you up.

But I still am on them that's why I'm concerned about the low serotonin.

well . . .

There no such thing as a blood test for serotonin.

It simply does not exist.

To think or believe otherwise is foolish.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131