over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Test/High Deca

tried 150 mgs test and 600 deca and libido took a hit. Some guys can, I wasnt one of those guys. Maybe if I did 400 deca and 200 test things would work differently, I can guess, or go up to 300 test , and see if that worked. That cycle is over though and ill never know, currently.

I found keeping everything at reasonable doses was best. Too high of anything resulted in sides and unwanted effects, every time! High test I was able to run but it had to be by itself or else sides would creep up quick. Now I try and keep everything reasonably low. 200-300mg test with 200-300mg deca weekly, etc. Right now I'm doing 300mg test (250mg cyp and 50mg prop), 50mg tren ace, and 50mg mast prop weekly.

When it comes to the lower test route (200mg a week) would y'all do in one shot or split that in two doses?

Mast competes aggressively at the androgen receptor.. NPP will convert to dhn which will bind to receptors also but can cause the dreaded deca dick.. Mast / DHT will " push" dhn out of the receptor effectively competing with it.. It doesn't eliminate dhn and estrogen but it competes at the receptor helping control side effects..

I wonder if russians titan DHT 50% will help

I found keeping everything at reasonable doses was best. Too high of anything resulted in sides and unwanted effects, every time! High test I was able to run but it had to be by itself or else sides would creep up quick. Now I try and keep everything reasonably low. 200-300mg test with 200-300mg deca weekly, etc. Right now I'm doing 300mg test (250mg cyp and 50mg prop), 50mg tren ace, and 50mg mast prop weekly.
50 mg. of mast per week?
What do you notice at that dose?

Im curious as to how much you can feel the tren and mast when the dose is that small. Lowest I ever went was 100 mg/wk tren ace. I do remember being able to feel a significant difference with that. It is good that you are taking things safer than a lot do.

50 mg. of mast per week?
What do you notice at that dose?
I just started this but I've done 70mg of each test prop, tren ace, and mast prop earlier this year and got the usual effects of hardening, vascularity, libido boost, etc. It's not going to make me a monster but gives me the typical visual effects to make me look better with literally zero sides.

So if high rbc's and hematocrit happen on test only, would lowering it and adding mast and npp help? Prolly not id suppose as both mast and npp will raise them individually as well correct?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Red blood cell will raise with nandrolone.. Not as bad but still a bit..

I wonder if russians titan DHT 50% will help

It could... But I would still think mast would be a more effective route..

Im curious as to how much you can feel the tren and mast when the dose is that small. Lowest I ever went was 100 mg/wk tren ace. I do remember being able to feel a significant difference with that. It is good that you are taking things safer than a lot do.

We will see. Like I said above just started this. Basically using the flash comp cut (50/50/50mg of test prop, tren ace, and mast prop per ml) along side the test cyp. I started by doing 1/2cc of cyp and 1/2cc of comp cut twice a week. I will likely bump the comp cut to 3x a week which would put the tren and mast at 75mg each which would mimic what I did earlier this year (70mg of each weekly) and I honestly saw changes with no sides and I usually get too many sides with tren. I feel the mast helps and compliments the tren well. Only difference here is my run earlier this year I was doing small daily injections. I'm thinking 3x a week is enough to keep levels stable. Not interested in injecting daily right now, even a small amount.

Thanks man. I abused more obviously to get where I am. Now I just want to hang on to size and have a good look. Added the comp cut cuz I got bored of just the test lol.

I have no idea who these people are that do better on high test/low anabolics. I suspect they're a very small minority and a lot of people who think they're in this camp just need to up the test and take some aromasin with it.

Google Swiper Bodybuilding to see the true power of high dose testosterone (and generic "fake" chinese gh)

I have no idea who these people are that do better on high test/low anabolics. I suspect they're a very small minority and a lot of people who think they're in this camp just need to up the test and take some aromasin with it.

Google Swiper Bodybuilding to see the true power of high dose testosterone (and generic "fake" chinese gh)

Yeah...cause we should all take advice from a guy
Who cruises on 2 grams a week, eats fruit loops and ham sandwiches.
TEST DID ALL THAT RIGHT?
no...he has the genetics for it.

I completely disagree, I think keeping the test high is key, other compounds are just for an additional effect and should be kept minimal due to their toxicity relative to test.

Totally agree. I’m running the highest dose of test I ever have, 750 a week and eq at 750 a week. With clean eating and good training in the biggest I’ve ever been at 232lbs and still very lean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve found with me I always have to keep my test higher. But what’s great about deca or npp is I don’t need a high dose to get great effects. With a deca cycle I can run 600 test and 400 deca and be great. No nasty sides. With npp I can run 500 test and just 300-400 npp and be awesome.

I completely disagree, I think keeping the test high is key, other compounds are just for an additional effect and should be kept minimal due to their toxicity relative to test.

Old school approach Dave Palumbo preaches. Hard for us older guys not to subscribe to it.

Currently doing 550test and 200 tren. Will bump up test to 750 for the last several weeks before going back down to nothing but trt. Test at 160 weekly.

Weekly
200mg test e
1000mg eq
1000mg npp (I prefer this over deca)

For how long did you already run this?

1g of EQ accumulates that much over time that E2 will be a problem which won't be easy to handle if it's too late ...except you have Nolvadex at hand.

For how long did you already run this?

1g of EQ accumulates that much over time that E2 will be a problem which won't be easy to handle if it's too late ...except you have Nolvadex at hand.

Haven't started.
But I plan on aromasin

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member