over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower Pecs/Nips hold water at end of day

ironserenity

Registered
Okay here is something that has been bugging me for a little while...

When I wake up in the morning whem I'm obviously not holding much water, I'm nice and tight in the lower chest area (nips look nice and small and are tight). Everything looks peachy in my chest. I can hit a chest post and look decent. THEN, by night time, even without eating high levels of sodium, once I have a good amount of water in me, I notice that my lower chest gets really soft and looks like it is holding water. My nipples practically deform and change chape too (just really soft and somewhat stretched out)... Mind you there are no lumps or other signs of gyno... Is this estrogen related at all??? and if so, anyway to help it? I've been off everything for about 7 months. Thanks fellas
IronS

Last edited:
Okay here is something that has been bugging me for a little while...

When I wake up in the morning whem I'm obviously not holding much water, I'm nice and tight in the lower chest area (nips look nice and small and are tight). Everything looks peachy in my chest. I can hit a chest post and look decent. THEN, by night time, even without eating high levels of sodium, once I have a good amount of water in me, I notice that my lower chest gets really soft and looks like it is holding water. My nipples practically deform and change chape too (just really soft and somewhat stretched out)... Mind you there are no lumps or other signs of gyno... Is this estrogen related at all??? and if so, anyway to help it? I've been off everything for about 7 months. Thanks fellas
IronS

Is your BF% very high?

No, thats what is a little odd. Its not super low, but its certainly not high enough to be causing this to happen from bf accumulation. Especially since it only seems to happen when im hydrated. Also after any sort of cardio or workout, they pop right back up to being firm and tight....

Id like to know about this too, mine are just the same and my bf is quite low too :(

Sounds like some strange sort of edema happening--could be an allergic reaction to something. You'll have to examine everything that's going on in the day, what you eat, how much, how you might react to it, what other supplements or vitamins you take, etc. It could be any small thing. I had trouble a while back (although not the same trouble you are having) and found I was allergic to Aleve. Once I stopped taking it the symptoms I had went away.

Sounds like some strange sort of edema happening--could be an allergic reaction to something. You'll have to examine everything that's going on in the day, what you eat, how much, how you might react to it, what other supplements or vitamins you take, etc. It could be any small thing. I had trouble a while back (although not the same trouble you are having) and found I was allergic to Aleve. Once I stopped taking it the symptoms I had went away.

Well I see what you are getting at. but this is more internal, like im holding excess water. maybe i should run some anti estrogen for a week...see what happens

This happens to a lot of people, even at relatively low body fat (12 - 15%). When you are leaner, it will likely go away and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws