over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering the potency

Burkawitz

Registered
Can you add another over the counter oil into gear that will weaken the potency? I have a few bottles of stuff that seem really overdosed and some friends are complaining of the PIP. One whinny complainer claims he got flu like symptoms. I asked them all to lower the dose which didn't help. They maybe allergic to the oil but who know. The shit sponsor I ordered from was a scammer and bailed so I can't ask him. Any help would be grateful.

Last edited:

GotTren?

Registered
Can you add another over the counter oil into gear that will weaken the potency? I have a few bottles of stuff that seem really overdosed and some friends are complaining of the PIP. One whinny complainer claims he got flu like symptoms. I asked them all to lower the dose which didn't help. They maybe allergic to the oil but who know. The shit sponsor I ordered from was a scammer and bailed so I can't ask him. Any help would be grateful.

Wassup mane. Sorry to hear about your shit source. Y'all need to throw throw it all away cuzs chances are if he scammed and bailed then the gear will be garbage. Y'all are just asking for infections.

Find a standup source, that's been around a little bit.

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
Wassup mane. Sorry to hear about your shit source. Y'all need to throw throw it all away cuzs chances are if he scammed and bailed then the gear will be garbage. Y'all are just asking for infections.

Find a standup source, that's been around a little bit.
Your always safer running gear from a well respected sponsor. You have to weigh your options.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

tripleOT

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer / Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
OP, are you confident that over dosed is why its giving exxcess pip? Perhaps its just dirty gear?

When I do infact have clean gear I want to cut down I always order sterile mct and add it to the product. I'm guessing you could buy an oil off he shelf and filter it then add? I've never done that as I'm pretty picky about what I'm doing. Sterile mct is the wau to go IMO.

Last edited:

Burkawitz

Registered
OP, are you confident that over dosed is why its giving exxcess pip? Perhaps its just dirty gear?

When I do infact have clean gear I want to cut down I always order sterile mct and add it to the product. I'm guessing you could buy an oil off he shelf and filter it then add? I've never done that as I'm pretty picky about what I'm doing. Sterile mct is the wau to go IMO.

It could be it's both strong and dirty... However, only one of the couple guys that are using have complained. He did acknowledge his strength gains after 3 weeks use have increased tremendously, but his body still feels flu-ish and achy.

Anyway, I found there's sterilized grape seed oil i can use to cut the potency. I'll re-filter it, put it in new sterilized vials and go from there. Thanks fellas

Gcherry1

Banned
If the gear was from a sponsor who turned scammer I would throw the gear away. Odds are it's fake or bunk. I wouldn't wanna put that shit in my body

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I would not take it if it is making you feel like that. Not worth your health.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravtbi