over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lucian and Mo hit up Mexico!!

its a EUROPEAN DOCUMENT CASE!!! lol Its not a purse!!!!! :)

You call it a "European document case" in America? Really?!?! Here in Europe it's more a "tiny girlie bag"... LOL :D;)

J/K buddy... seriously I wouldn't even be able to give it a name... everyone wears it without trully knowing how to call it... :rolleyes:

Sounds like you and Mo had a great time. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Last edited:
great pics man. looks like you had a great time. havent tried a cruise yet, but have one planned next year. cannot wait.

How many fit and healthy looking people were on your cruise ship? :D

out of 2000....about 4! not including us. Its pretty sad honestly. even some of the kids looked really bad. :(

You call it a "European document case" in America? Really?!?! Here in Europe it's more a "tiny girlie bag"... LOL :D;)

J/K buddy... seriously I wouldn't even be able to give it a name... everyone wears it without trully knowing how to call it... :rolleyes:

Sounds like you and Mo had a great time. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Yeah they call it tiny girlie thing here too! lol i only wear it while traveling. makes things easier!

great pics man. looks like you had a great time. havent tried a cruise yet, but have one planned next year. cannot wait.

your gonna have so much fun!

What ship have you cruised on....???
I have been on 4 cruises now
Carnival Victory-7 day Miami to San Juan to St Maarten to ST Thomas (2008)
Carnival Glory-7 day Canaveral to Cozumel to Belize to Bahamas (2009)
Carnival Dream 7 day Canaveral to Cozumel Belize Isla Roatan Costa Maya (2010)
Royal Caribbean-7 day Canaveral to Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico (2011)
Maybe another in 2012....
I will say this the economy has really affected the way the cruises are...the food really has gone down hill in the amount and quality so we switched to Royal Caribbean and were disappointed there too as the food was very fancy and spiced.
GYMS:

The Victory (2008) had a very nice weight room-had a lot of the old kaiser machines and dbells up to 80 and all the cybex machines as well as lat pulldown etc.

The Glory (2009) also had a great weight room for the most part it was loaded with machines and some free weights.

The Dream (2010) sucked ass. Largest ship in the Carnival Fleet and had the smallest weight room-they had a gigantic spa area but most of it was for massages and spa treatments etc. Really disappointed.

Freedom of the Seas pretty much like a commercial gym for the most part-huge-with smith machine and dbells up to 100 lbs plus tons of machines sometimes 2-3 of each type for every body part.

Last edited:
thanks for posting Lucian!
Is Mo going to be competing any time soon?

What ship have you cruised on....???
I have been on 4 cruises now
Carnival Victory-7 day Miami to San Juan to St Maarten to ST Thomas (2008)
Carnival Glory-7 day Canaveral to Cozumel to Belize to Bahamas (2009)
Carnival Dream 7 day Canaveral to Cozumel Belize Isla Roatan Costa Maya (2010)
Royal Caribbean-7 day Canaveral to Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico (2011)
Maybe another in 2012....
I will say this the economy has really affected the way the cruises are...the food really has gone down hill in the amount and quality so we switched to Royal Caribbean and were disappointed there too as the food was very fancy and spiced.
GYMS:

The Victory (2008) had a very nice weight room-had a lot of the old kaiser machines and dbells up to 80 and all the cybex machines as well as lat pulldown etc.

The Glory (2009) also had a great weight room for the most part it was loaded with machines and some free weights.

The Dream (2010) sucked ass. Largest ship in the Carnival Fleet and had the smallest weight room-they had a gigantic spa area but most of it was for massages and spa treatments etc. Really disappointed.

Freedom of the Seas pretty much like a commercial gym for the most part-huge-with smith machine and dbells up to 100 lbs plus tons of machines sometimes 2-3 of each type for every body part.

We were on the Carnival Destiny. It was friggin huge and the food was actually really good. a couple times at the all you can eat buffet they actually had sushi. We went in the off time for them so prices are low and the flights were low as well. Right now is there offseason.

thanks for posting Lucian!
Is Mo going to be competing any time soon?

Not sure what she is doing next. we haven't thought that far ahead. she stays about 10-12 lb from her contest wt so she doesn't need a lot of time to get contest ready. She is waiting for the 2012 schedule to come out.

I will say cruises are nice I have been on 4 mysellf and it is nice to go and see different things at each port. There is always something to do it seems.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws