advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

M1T before and after pictures and results?

hoover291

Registered
I know M1T is the grand daddy of PH's from back in the day. Its a true steroid. And its becoming more popular these days.

My question or maybe I should say request is. Has anyone had the thirty pound increase that people talk about? I am not worried about wet vs. dry. Or weather you kept 100% after your weeks of use.

Would like to hear experience, and possibly pictures of how this compound transforms a person over a cycle.

Anyone can say yeah I knew this guy once. I am looking for personal use, and what your experience was.

Thanks for the help guys.

By the way. This is topic of discussion in my home town.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Great post and long over due IMO. Hard to find it these days but definitely an amazing PH from what I've heard. One day I'll replace a drol run with it. No feedback yet but I would also
Like to see it!

I know M1T is the grand daddy of PH's from back in the day. Its a true steroid. And its becoming more popular these days.

My question or maybe I should say request is. Has anyone had the thirty pound increase that people talk about? I am not worried about wet vs. dry. Or weather you kept 100% after your weeks of use.

Would like to hear experience, and possibly pictures of how this compound transforms a person over a cycle.

Anyone can say yeah I knew this guy once. I am looking for personal use, and what your experience was.

Thanks for the help guys.

By the way. This is topic of discussion in my home town.

First cycle I ever ran prior to injectables, over a decade ago when it was actually still legal. Yes, 20-25 lbs was put on, most of it retained, but it was my first cycle so I would say it could have been done with anything.

I would most certainly love to use it again if I could find a LEGIT version of it. I prefer it to Superdrol because Sdrol makes you feel SO fucking tired. I hardly ever hear anyone say they didn't get hit hard with lethargy on a Sdrol run. Definitely didn't feel that way on Methyltest. AI most definitely needed, will bloat you like crazy, but the strength and aggression are there big time. The gains are definitely not all dry.

If someone has it, chime in, I'd love to give it another whirl.

Great post and long over due IMO. Hard to find it these days but definitely an amazing PH from what I've heard. One day I'll replace a drol run with it. No feedback yet but I would also
Like to see it!
If you need a source easy to find.

Thanks glad I am not the only one curious.

First cycle I ever ran prior to injectables, over a decade ago when it was actually still legal. Yes, 20-25 lbs was put on, most of it retained, but it was my first cycle so I would say it could have been done with anything.

I would most certainly love to use it again if I could find a LEGIT version of it. I prefer it to Superdrol because Sdrol makes you feel SO fucking tired. I hardly ever hear anyone say they didn't get hit hard with lethargy on a Sdrol run. Definitely didn't feel that way on Methyltest. AI most definitely needed, will bloat you like crazy, but the strength and aggression are there big time. The gains are definitely not all dry.

If someone has it, chime in, I'd love to give it another whirl.
If you need a source just ask.

If you need a source just ask.

No asking for sources! Read The Rules!!

If someone used it as their first cycle, that doesn't really count...the majority of us put on 20 to 30lbs on our first cycle. I would be more interested in hearing from a vet who used it several years down the road.

Last edited:

If someone used it as their first cycle, that doesn't really count...the majority of us put on 20 to 30lbs on our first cycle. I would be more interested in hearing from a vet who used it several years down the road.
Sorry about that. I am on an app not the site. They are linked together.

I would also like to know from a vet. This stuff was gone before I even knew it existed.

M1t is worse for side effects then superdrol. Tiredness bits you harder and faster. Much more water retention and you don't nearly look as good. I prefer superdrol.

It's the one thing that is close to it not better for strength then superdrol tho

Best steroid I've ever used, strength went up at at ridiculous rate and mass came along with it. It was an amazing two weeks, had to cut it short because of a pec tear.:(. I got it back when it was legal and went on sale for he first time.

Best steroid I've ever used, strength went up at at ridiculous rate and mass came along with it. It was an amazing two weeks, had to cut it short because of a pec tear.:(. I got it back when it was legal and went on sale for he first time.
What were your changes over those two weeks?

What were your changes over those two weeks?

My bench went up ~50lbs in those 2 weeks and I gained about 10lbs Obviously the extreme strength gains back fired and I tore my pec🙁.

Yeah you have to be careful with strength like that. Most guys lift heavy while on cycle. I would say never go below ten reps. But I rather have more reps then weight. Safer in the long run.

someone else said that the lethargy was worse than sdrol but i definitely disagree. i didn't notice it, sdrol was like within days i felt sooo dog tired. mk-677 is a similar feeling.

ps hoover sent you a pm

someone else said that the lethargy was worse than sdrol but i definitely disagree. i didn't notice it, sdrol was like within days i felt sooo dog tired. mk-677 is a similar feeling.

ps hoover sent you a pm
What were your results when you used M1T?

how many mg's did you run?

I was not impressed with M1T. Lots of water and I looked aweful.
For me Superdrol was far better!

it can help drastic fat loss and leaning of overall physique but at the same time can result in swelling of breast tissue, and need the pre and repair work when using. IMO, it is not suitable for young people, do harm to liver and cardiovascular issues. so use it carefully.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131