advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Make me great, possible first cycle. (PIC)

jealous1senv

Registered
Hey all may possibly doing a first cycle soon, so far i have this made up, but will listen to anyones recommendations. I plan to compete and i've been told i have loads of potential.
r8b4o5.jpg

No homrones or drugs used yet ^

Stats: 24, height: 6'0 weight: 200-5 bf: probably around 12. years training 5+

Cycle is looking like this ...very basic. want to start off right and ease my way into things. im in this for the long run and realize gains are the best when made slow and stable.

Test E- week 1-12 500mg, My question is for a base that i already have, should i up the dose to say 750mg a week or should i stay low?

Dbol-20mg/ed week 1-2 week 3-6 40mg/ed

week 13-14 come off everything besides adex .25 EOD.. (SHOULD THIS BE CHANGED OR USED AT ALL?)

week 15 40mg nolva ed, Week 16: 40mg nolva/ed Weeek: 17 20mg nolva ED

Start another cycle after that*

DURING CYCLE - week 1-12 proviron 50mg/day and Anastrozole/ adex only if getting very bloated and gyno 0.25 eod (QUESTION: should i start adex on day one or should i wait till i start getting sensitive nipples?) theres's too many mixed reviews on that.

support supplements

Creatine
fishoil
biotin
NAC
ALA
Milk Thistle.
Liver dextox after dbol usage

Diet and training will be 100% on point, i know my body very well and how i respond to foods. i have no questions on that part.

My main concerns is the dosages and when to use them on cycle. ie: nolva or adex etc.. i see alot of mixed reviews everywhere and its confusing the hell out of me. Will taking a low dose of adex (0.25) EOD on cylce stop too much estrogen from me growing? I want my gains, but health is number one first.

First, steroids are not healthy.
Unless your not making enough already.
At 6' you should be able to easily put on another 20 lbs naturally.
Get as big as you can naturally then cycle.

Last edited:

20 pounds of muscle is not going to happen naturally, please post responses that will help me.

cycle looks good. Stay with 500mg. You don't know how your body will respond - Lower doses may do wonders for you, they may not. 500mg first time will be good. Trust me.

20 pounds of muscle is not going to happen naturally, please post responses that will help me.

At 6' if you cant get to 220 you have little to no chance..
Do you EAT?

Do you EAT?

bro i've been up to that weight, there's a difference between fat and muscle. it's about how you look in the mirror, stop focusing on the scale.

Will taking a low dose of adex (0.25) EOD on cylce stop too much estrogen from me growing? I want my gains, but health is number one first.

====

Health is number one first?... Reevaluate that statement... It should be "I would like to mitigate as much risk as possible while injecting illegal, powerful hormones from questionable sources."

I'll echo above--> No AAS is "healthiest" at your age without any documented deficiency.

-

If you don't have the $ or desire to get labs before, during, and after any dose change, then you're doing yourself a disservice and can't adaquately determine the need for adex or other various modulators.

=

Cool looking gym. I use to go to one just like that in houston. its was a 24hrs gym location.

Just a little advice is health is a concern. Cycles are very addictive. Its a 50/50 chance after you take that first injection you will be on for life. With that come a risk and adverse side effects. I highly recommend you do more research and read about all these guys on trt, those losing hair, shitty libido and health problems such as heart and kidney issues. Got to ask yourself if this shit is worth it. I wish I could go back and turn back the hands of time. I now suffer from all the above including kidney issues which I have no family history of. You're only thinking short term, but before you know it, it becomes a lifelong commitment.

I personally think you look great here. This is the look that most people appreciate the most, esp the ladies. Your lean, but not too hard and not too big. You look good and your health is probably really good aswell. Please think about this before you take the dive.

Do you train legs? Not to flame you, just curious because with your upper body size you should already be 220lb if your legs were proportional. Trust me, stay at 500mgs. I don't know where all this BS started about 500mg being a low dose test cycle lol :confused:. If I were to do it over, I would have started at 250-300/wk w/ 30mg dbol. I'm on TRT at 120mg/wk and if I touch 200mgs/wk I start growing. Just food for thought if you want to focus on health. Low doses are the shit. Quality muscle, low sides, low bloat, not as many "dude are you juicing?" comments, and less body weight fluctuation when you come off, easier PCT.

Cheers!

^^ I agree with this and you should concentrate on legs and your diet.
You have already decided to run your cycle and you're gonna do it no matter what anyone says anyway. I think it's strange that guys in this forum who use are trying to persuade you not to use.

I'd suggest you run the Test at 500mg/wk and save the Dbol for your next run. Start the ADex a week before your cycle at .5mg 2X/wk and you can adjust from there. Proviron really isn't needed but it doesn't hurt either. All your support supplements are g2g.

Good Luck

this guy does train legs look at his other thread.

OP, it's your life, do whatever you want. I certainly don't regret using steroids.

a test only cycle with proper AI and ancillaries would be a great start

Do you train legs? Not to flame you, just curious because with your upper body size you should already be 220lb if your legs were proportional. Trust me, stay at 500mgs. I don't know where all this BS started about 500mg being a low dose test cycle lol :confused:. If I were to do it over, I would have started at 250-300/wk w/ 30mg dbol. I'm on TRT at 120mg/wk and if I touch 200mgs/wk I start growing. Just food for thought if you want to focus on health. Low doses are the shit. Quality muscle, low sides, low bloat, not as many "dude are you juicing?" comments, and less body weight fluctuation when you come off, easier PCT.

Cheers!

Then there is another train of thought on this. Many people say you will never grow as much or as fast as they did on first cycle, so why not make the most of it. I am so glad I did not just use 250mgs/test on my first cycle. But everyone has there own thoughts on this.

^^ I agree with this and you should concentrate on legs and your diet.
You have already decided to run your cycle and you're gonna do it no matter what anyone says anyway. I think it's strange that guys in this forum who use are trying to persuade you not to use.

I'd suggest you run the Test at 500mg/wk and save the Dbol for your next run. Start the ADex a week before your cycle at .5mg 2X/wk and you can adjust from there. Proviron really isn't needed but it doesn't hurt either. All your support supplements are g2g.

Good Luck

X2. See this all the time...There is no point in starting this thread. You are young and saying your interested in health yet willing to start at 750mg????

Start at 750 and in a year or 2 you will be at 1500 with other anabolics. Your young and you already think you can't put on 20lbs like thatbloke said...

You would be amazed how much you would change with just 250mg test EW and with maybe 10 - 20 mg dbol pre workout with very little anti E needed

My first cycle ended at 600 test and 300 deca per week.....worked out great but unfortunately, the only way to go is up lol

====

Health is number one first?... Reevaluate that statement... It should be "I would like to mitigate as much risk as possible while injecting illegal, powerful hormones from questionable sources."

I'll echo above--> No AAS is "healthiest" at your age without any documented deficiency.

-

If you don't have the $ or desire to get labs before, during, and after any dose change, then you're doing yourself a disservice and can't adaquately determine the need for adex or other various modulators.

=

100%

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My first cycle advice is, no matter how much test you use, be sure to have everything you need on hand from the AAS to the AI and PCT compounds to go from A to Z, before you start.

And don't be fooled, the first 10 to 15 lbs is mostly your body gaining water as your E2 levels increase and you retain fluid. After that, you might gain 4 to 8 lbs of bodyweight per month, of which half will be fat if you are bulking heavily.

If you are lucky you will see an increase of 1 lb of muscle each month. Super responders may see more and others will see much less.

You may want to consider having a longer cycle of 16 to 20 or even 24 weeks.

Don't increase the dose. Just stick with your original dose and see it through.

Orals should be run 4 to 8 weeks maximum with plenty of liver support.

Good luck bro. Like others have said, many of us have never regretted using AAS since we started. It is your body, so you should decide for yourself. But you should learn the risks and now to manage them and not do anything before you have educated yourself.

Last edited:

Do you EAT?

Don't turn this board to another steroid.com where u got to be 2.5% (yes, two point five percent bf) and have been training naturally for at least 30 years (yes, thirty years) before u should even do a first mild cycle such as 300-500mg a week of test.

The kid just needs some honest input cuz judging from his pic, he looks pretty damn built already naturally.

Just saying.

Don't turn this board to another steroid.com where u got to be 2.5% (yes, two point five percent bf) and have been training naturally for at least 30 years (yes, thirty years) before u should even do a first mild cycle such as 300-500mg a week of test.

The kid just needs some honest input cuz judging from his pic, he looks pretty damn built already naturally.

Just saying.

The man has a right to his opinion. and stop being an ass (yes, an ass) with your comments.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131