over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Man boobs, not gyno!

gunsofsteal

Newbies
What would be the best and fastest way to kill out the man boobs.

Obviously, building a big chest but where to start. i.e. incl bench, decline bench?

Really appreciate any advice.

That has a great deal to do with diet...some people hold fat in their pecs, I know I do when I am in the 12%+ bf range. I am assuming your bf is high correct??

I'd say around 14 to 16%. I am super lean everywhere except the stomach and chest.
I mean even the legs shoulders arms and forarms are fairly cut!

I'd say around 14 to 16%. I am super lean everywhere except the stomach and chest.
I mean even the legs shoulders arms and forarms are fairly cut!

My body seems to be like this too. I have noticed leaner muscle grow on the upper chest area. But i really think the diet is what will make the boobs go away. Probably have to get in the 12% and lower BF area.

you probably have a little highestrogen.This will drop as you drop bodyfat because the enzyme that converts test-->estrogen is located primarily in bodyfat itself. So dropping bodyfat will reduce the amount of aromatase enzyme present in your body whichwill thus reduce the amount of test converted to estrogen (thus increasing total testosterone levels).

Yet another reason why waiting til you drop to lower bodyfat percentages is a good idea before starting to cycle.

you probably have a little highestrogen.This will drop as you drop bodyfat because the enzyme that converts test-->estrogen is located primarily in bodyfat itself. So dropping bodyfat will reduce the amount of aromatase enzyme present in your body whichwill thus reduce the amount of test converted to estrogen (thus increasing total testosterone levels).

Yet another reason why waiting til you drop to lower bodyfat percentages is a good idea before starting to cycle.

im gonna try to ask this and see where it goes.....im gonna give a scenario....lets say "guns of steal" instead of losing the fat and thus ridding hisself of the excess aromatase enzymes stored within, he takes adex or letro to stop the conversion of test to estro. while at his present weight, BF%, and sticking to his same diet ...and did so for a period of time....are you saying that his man boobs would go away? because i tend to think his man boobs are just stored fat and not high estrogen, therefore they wont simply go away when estro. is lowered.......but i may be wrong...may be a combination, or what u said...not trying to give u a hard time ...just wondering

Last edited:
certainly if he used an AI like aromasin this would help dry him out and reduce bodyfat levels. Clomid would also probably be beneficial in very low doses (like 12.5mg EOD).

But its not necessary...just do fasted AM cardio and regulate daily macros...the drug route isn't the best route to take most of the time...

because i tend to think his man boobs are just stored fat and not high estrogen, therefore they wont simply go away when estro. is lowered.......but i may be wrong
I agree. Higher than normal estrogen levels in a man will dispose the man to storing bodyfat on his chest (rather than stomach/back/legs/glutes/etc). High estrogen levels lead to female fatty deposits.

Also inducing hypertrophy of pectoral major will decrease the appearance of the fat depositions around chest. I prescribe weighted dips for that!!!!! :D

Last edited:
OTC- "Manboob kit"--- AIFM and Yohimburn-- with CALORIE DEFICIT-- if course.

some cases, particularly with nipple puffyness or known induction by progestins/prolactin, will also require dopaminergic based prolactin suppression. Pramipexole is preferred.

grey market/script + OTC: short term letrozole followed by exemestane or exemestane (replacing the OTC AIFM in above stack). Can be stacked with yohimburn es.

avoid insulin spike and limit saturated and omega 6 fats that increase PgE2 (so take a break from arachidonic acid sources like red meat). Increase omega 6 that are anti-inflammatory (borage oil) and omega-3 (fish oil).

What would be the best and fastest way to kill out the man boobs.

Obviously, building a big chest but where to start. i.e. incl bench, decline bench?

Really appreciate any advice.

:confused:no one can tell you from where to start. It depends on your commitment.Losing your man boobs will require full commitment from you so be sure to focus on your actions and in time.There are many ways, where you can take help like Web,Gym etc.

Below is a list of effective exercises which will work wonders.

Barbell Flat Bench Press
Barbell Incline Bench Press
Dumbbell Flys
Incline Dumbbell Press
Incline Dumbbell Flyes
Decline Bench Press
Decline Dumbbell Press
Parallel Bar Dips
Pullovers
Cable Crossovers
Dumbbell/Kettlebell Floor Press
Also running is a effective exercise.

So go and prove your self.............!

Visit this :
Best Chest Exercises - Build Chest Muscle using Free weights and Dumbbells
YouTube - Best Chest Workout Weight Training Exercises
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

training and DIET are key, but typically if there is any significant ductal and/or glandular development then you pretty much have to use at a minimum estrogen suppression and in many cases prolactin suppression as well (particularly where there is nipple puffyness and/or significant threading (which usually means soft tissue deposits that run from lower pex to armpit))

btw- WALKING is an effective way to lose fat, and generally more sustainable for most than running. Running burns more calories, less percent wise from fat, and most people cannot do it consistently.

hill walking and hill walking on treadmill HIGHLY reccomended for fat loss.

I have a little fat on the outside underneath the nipple and what works for me is ...obviously diet but the excercises that really help are the cable cross overs from the bottom. Also decline anything is what will work for that area.

Peace Oz

Man boobs no more!

Attachments

• transformation1.jpg
    transformation1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 21,719

Attachments

• alexsidechest.jpg
    alexsidechest.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 5,311
thats definitely the most amazing transformation I ever seen pictures of!!!!!! :D

as mentioned. calorie restriction is generally necessary to achieve regression of tissue, its certainly reccomended. calorie restriction is a necessity to lose associated fatty tissue (losing fatty tissue will help with regression, as fatty tissue produces hormones and enzymes that sustain gyno tissue-- and vice versa)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity