over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marilyn's Contest Results

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
On Saturday the 23rd of May, Marilyn competed in her first ever Figure Contest at "The Battle of the Coast" in Melbourne, Florida. Those who have followed Marilyn's progress in different threads over the last few months know and appreciate how hard she has worked under the guidance of Phil Hernon. She entered the Womens Masters 40 and over and crossed over into the Womens Open Short Class. Both classes had 4 very well conditioned, good competitors.
Marilyn won her class and lost Masters Overall by one point to the over 30 Masters winner. The decision was razor thin and the judges held their final decision for what seemed like an eternity. The crowd was really split over the decision as well. Marilyn then went out and finished 2nd in her open class, once again losing by 1 point to the same girl, who also ended up winning the Open overall. Marilyn in her first show ended up winning her class and coming within an eyelash of winning it all.
The NPC in Florida is very clickish, not in a bad way but pretty much everybody knows each other and the same trainers train all the top competitors. Year after year we all see each other and surprises are a rarity. Marilyn though well known amongst you all at ProMuscle is a virtual unknown in the state of Florida. Talking to the head judge last night he said "Tony I only knew her as your wife I had no idea she had that kind of shape and symetry. Her waist is tiny" The whole place was kind of buzzing with the same setiment, kind of a who and the hell is she and where did she come from. I guess if they would have been on ProMuscle they would have known....HAHA..All and all a great experience and what can I say about Phil. He gave Marilyn the perfect game plan right up until the end. He was even right there on the phone with her right after prejudging. Marilyn really worked her butt off and I am really in awe of how she crossed all her T's and dotted all her eyes right up until the end. She beat some seasoned high level competitors will a coolness, confidence, and stage presence seldom found in veterans let alone someone doing their first show. All my love to you Marilyn you truely were a joy and inspiration to watch last night and your future is looking pretty bright.

congrats !!!!

Congratualtions

It's always nice to hear when hard work and dedication pay off.

Well done Marilyn, thats awesome news, all the hard work paid off :)

You sound very proud Tony, good for you.

Well

What a total pleasure working with you both........I did not want to come on here and post the results before you had a chance to write your thoughts.........job well done but we must move onto the next show.......

All the hard, consistent work paid off...Tell her congrats! First time out there and we all knew she would do great, as she did!

NICE JOB !

Way to go girl!

Congrats Marilyn! Amazing results for your first show...Guess you will just have to keep showing that face of yours to the judges :)

WTF. I just spent a month in Melbourne. Just got back.

I would have like to have gone to that....

Eh..anyhow,
Good job!

Hi

Good morning my friends.......I had a great time!!!

I met great people and made new friends, some I will see and compete against again next month at the Mid-Florida in Orlando.....

I have to tell you, I was very relaxed and comfortable....I didnt trip, get nervous, or stumble in anyway....(surprisingly).

The venue had to be moved last minute, due to bad weather here in Central FL...where there has been non stop hard rain for a week and flooding...

The promoter,Ty Pope, did an excellent job at handling the challenges that arose from that and his wife Joanne (a sweetheart) worked hard and it all worked out.....

It was held at the Hilton on the ocean, on a last minute put together plat form as the stage....How I didnt fall off, I have no idea...all the girls said they kept tripping over the metal and the carpet they used...but all I can say is at least it wasnt cancelled.....Believe me, it could have been with the challenges of the terrible weather.

I didn't use the lashes......couldnt do the bikini bite,..but the suit was done well and pretty much stayed put (no thong like shot)..

Enjoyed some foods that were not part of my diet, but I will be back to the grid tomorrow.....today just resting and hanging out...

Overall, I am very happy and excited for the month.....I saw the video and pics and saw areas that need more polishing, but I don't have any regrets or thoughts of, I should have, or I shouldnt have....

It was a blast!!!!!!!!next show is alot bigger:eek:!!!!

Thank you for all your support... you guys and ladies on Pro-Muscle are the best!!

Congrats. keep at it Marilyn.

CONGRATS ON A VERY WELL DESERVED VICTORY!!!!
although you didn't win the overall, how many people can say they came that close to winning the overall in their FIRST SHOW EVER!!!
job very well done!!!

Congrats Marilyn...we're all proud of you!!!

Congrats! That's really amazing for your FIRST show...I want those kind of results at my first one.

What show are you doing next, and how long till you do it?

First of all, I'm still shocked that you're over 40!

Second, congrats! That's an excellent competitive debut and both of you must be extremely proud.

thank you:)

I want to share some pics soon that Tony took, but hes at the Gym and didnt finish loading, and deleting the blurry ones...I hate blurry pics:(

Also, I took a few of the girls in the pump up room. I will post shortly...sorry, I'm a little tired, but really is due to not sleeping much the past three nights.

congrats...that is awesome....very happy for you both....Good work Phil as always...

Congrats Marilyn, you work hard and it showed!:)

I want to share some pics soon that Tony took, but hes at the Gym and didnt finish loading, and deleting the blurry ones...I hate blurry pics:(

Also, I took a few of the girls in the pump up room. I will post shortly...sorry, I'm a little tired, but really is due to not sleeping much the past three nights.

Here's some Marilyn **broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear