over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marvin Martian TRANSFORMATION log

If anyone is interested - here is my training split

Sunday - Chest / Back / Arms (4 sets HI reps) Bench - Dead

Monday - Cardio

Tuesday - Arms - 16 - 20 sets

Wednesday - Legs - pump

Thursday - Chest / Back / Arms (2 Lt sets)

Friday - Arms - 16 - 20 sets

Saturday - Legs - Heavy - I always go high rep on legs

Morning cardio daily - Monday night 1 hour - training nights 20-30 minutes HIIT

calves - Every day

do you find calves everyday bothers knee?

i tried calves every workout and knee started hurting, had to cease them. Takes me al a ful training sesio for a back workout

Marvin we're with you so don't let us down. long walks with the wife, and don't think about those donuts. i will send donuts to little slice to try and get him off track but he may catch on and not fall for it.

Marvin we're with you so don't let us down. long walks with the wife, and don't think about those donuts. i will send donuts to little slice to try and get him off track but he may catch on and not fall for it.

hahahahahaaaaa :D

You send that sum beech donuts and I will make sure a pizza is delivered every night!!!

80 DAYS LEFT!!

Feeling good - came out the gate a little too hard so had to rest a little this weekend. Old Martians have to be careful - gravity back home is substantially lower than here so the knees and ankles take a pounding - :D

I WILL be in shape though - no matter what it takes. Was going to try DNP - but I cannot risk feeling like hell at the office and definitely cant sweat like a hog. Body seems to be responding well though.

Sticking with Imporium -Synthetek (Synthetine) - Superior Peps

Wife wanted me to post progress pics but I don't think there is enough of a change yet. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks

I hope that EVERYONE sticks this out. I am as competitive as anyone on the planet - but more than competing I like to see people push themselves. It is inspiring to me. I want to see everyone make a change so dramatic that when they look at their pics they realized that they can do anything!

Last edited:
80 DAYS LEFT!!

Feeling good - came out the gate a little too hard so had to rest a little this weekend. Old Martians have to be careful - gravity back home is substantially lower than here so the knees and ankles take a pounding - :D

I WILL be in shape though - no matter what it takes. Was going to try DNP - but I cannot risk feeling like hell at the office and definitely cant sweat like a hog. Body seems to be responding well though.

Sticking with Imporium -Synthetek (Synthetine) - Superior Peps

Wife wanted me to post progress pics but I don't think there is enough of a change yet. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks

I hope that EVERYONE sticks this out. I am as competitive as anyone on the planet - but more than competing I like to see people push themselves. It is inspiring to me. I want to see everyone make a change so dramatic that when they look at their pics they realized that they can do anything!

I'll be honest, looking at everyone's pics then at my own pics, I got a bit discouraged at first due to letting myself go so bad. But after talking with a few friends and my daughter kicking me in the ass, I feel a lot better, even if I don't place anywhere within the top 10, I don't plan to stop after the 12 weeks and will keep working on fixing the fat weak ass I have become.

I thought about DNP also, but the temps are shooting up to mid 70s where I am, and I have a friend and her daughter visiting my family for a few days so I plan to take them to DC to see the museums and I can't be sweating like a beast while being their tour guide. lol

Hopefully everyone will stick with it and uses this as a step to not let ourselves go again, and always keep improving. Make it count!

This contest is one of the best things that's happened here in a while. We're here on this site because we care about achieving the best possible individual physique (whatever that means to you).

Many here are competitors. Most of us do this just because we love it and want to push our bodies and see what we can achieve.

We're all guilty of letting a "clean" bulk go too far or having to face a life challenge that can set us back.

But at the end of the day, we're here to improve and get better. This contest does a good job at reestablishing that focus.

Good luck brother!

Keep up the good work, bro.

I hear you on the rest. I came out guns blazing and didn't ruin myself, but I was disappointed in myself this morning for only grabbing 2 miles of LISS on the treadmill, but it's my only thing close to an off day, so I had to remind myself that I need that down time to make up for going hard those other days. We've still got plenty of time :)

And regarding DNP -- not going to encourage you to use it, because my thought is there are LOTS of other effective things out there and I never would have touched it if I'd have had another option, but I was at the end of my hope when I did and it worked wonders for me. Anyway, the point of that is to just say that if you run it at a low enough dose, you can mitigate most of the negative sides and control the sweating (but I cap my own from powder vs. getting pre-measured/pre-capped -- no way I'd do that). Sometimes I'll just adjust 20mg up/down and that makes all the difference for me.

do you find calves everyday bothers knee?

i tried calves every workout and knee started hurting, had to cease them. Takes me al a ful training sesio for a back workout

Sorry man - missed this question. I keep my knees slightly bent when I train calves so I don't really have any issues with knee pain.

I am doing calves every day one week then a little less the following. They seem to be responding well. I change the rep range and load ALOT. Try to keep stimulating in different ways.

you guys both got the right attitude :headbang:

Thanks man - I lived the BB lifestyle for a decade and LOVED it. Had some success competing but went through a divorce and lost a business and ALOT of money so went into a bad state of mind. From your pics and your posts - it seems like you live the lifestyle 24/7 - that shows a lot of character.

I am just a better man when I challenge myself. I have invested every penny I have and what I thought was all the time that I have in my business - so I have used that as an excuse for why I didn't train consistently.

Earlier this year I decided that something had to change and I had to "pay" myself. The timing of this contest was like fate. In years on the BB boards I have never even really been that active and DEFINITELY never shared pics even when I was bigger and leaner.

I literally feel like I had my ass kicked last night - but in a sick way I love it. I come into the office tired as hell and rather than business taking a hit - over the last two weeks I have picked more files than I have in any single month since I opened!

Sorry for the novella - just mentally in a great place right now.

I want to show as many people as possible that as long as you have the right mental attitude - NOTHING is impossible as long as you are willing to work for it.

I will not be satisfied to just look "in shape"... I want to get my old ass sure nuff ripped again!!! Then see if I can add enough meat to be competitive again.

Last edited:
Thanks man - I lived the BB lifestyle for a decade and LOVED it. Had some success competing but went through a divorce and lost a business and ALOT of money so went into a bad state of mind. From your pics and your posts - it seems like you live the lifestyle 24/7 - that shows a lot of character.

I am just a better man when I challenge myself. I have invested every penny I have and what I thought was all the time that I have in my business - so I have used that as an excuse for why I didn't train consistently.

Earlier this year I decided that something had to change and I had to "pay" myself. The timing of this contest was like fate. In years on the BB boards I have never even really been that active and DEFINITELY never shared pics even when I was bigger and leaner.

I literally feel like I had my ass kicked last night - but in a sick way I love it. I come into the office tired as hell and rather than business taking a hit - over the last two weeks I have picked more files than I have in any single month since I opened!

Sorry for the novella - just mentally in a great place right now.

I want to show as many people as possible that as long as you have the right mental attitude - NOTHING is impossible as long as you are willing to work for it.

I will not be satisfied to just look "in shape"... I want to get my old ass sure nuff ripped again!!! Then see if I can add enough meat to be competitive again.

thats life brotha, it knocks you down and you get back up. Glad to hear you are thinking about competing onstage again

why dont you post a throwback picture? :D

hahaha noooooooo

You send that sum beech donuts and I will make sure a pizza is delivered every night!!!

pizza always sounds good.. unfortunately though, im severely lactose intolerant :(

makes dieting easier, but otherwise sucks

keep up the good work breh

thats life brotha, it knocks you down and you get back up. Glad to hear you are thinking about competing onstage again

why dont you post a throwback picture? :D

I have some old pics - I will try to scan one. I had an entire photo album and composition books literally full of notes - that I cannot find. I tell myself that my ex has them and stares at them fantasizing about her past. More likely she has enjoyed systematically destroying each one and imagining that the destruction is happening in real life :(

I know there is a box somewhere with some old gym clothes in it - CrazeeWear and those T Michael sweatshirts / string tanks. I never did the Otomix shoes - but damn did I love me some baggy pants!!

hahaha noooooooo

pizza always sounds good.. unfortunately though, im severely lactose intolerant :(

makes dieting easier, but otherwise sucks

keep up the good work breh

Holy Shit - so you cant even have pizza at all? I know this makes me sound like a total ignorant Cajun - but what happens when you consume dairy? Is it painful? If its too personal just disregard. I just have never known anyone close that has this and don't know.

When I was younger - I am not exaggerating - I would drink AT LEAST a half gallon of milk a day. I would come in from being out in the deep south heat and humidity and to quench my thirst nothing did it like milk. Sounds odd - even to me now - but back then I couldn't get enough milk.
Now - We buy a half gallon of milk and I have to make sure that its good through at least 2 weeks out or its guaranteed to spoil. Splash with coffee is about all I drink and wife likes it in her protein shakes.

Holy Shit - so you cant even have pizza at all? I know this makes me sound like a total ignorant Cajun - but what happens when you consume dairy? Is it painful? If its too personal just disregard. I just have never known anyone close that has this and don't know.

When I was younger - I am not exaggerating - I would drink AT LEAST a half gallon of milk a day. I would come in from being out in the deep south heat and humidity and to quench my thirst nothing did it like milk. Sounds odd - even to me now - but back then I couldn't get enough milk.
Now - We buy a half gallon of milk and I have to make sure that its good through at least 2 weeks out or its guaranteed to spoil. Splash with coffee is about all I drink and wife likes it in her protein shakes.

I used to drink a TON of milk. at least a gallon a day.

I worked in construction when I was a teen, and id carry a gallon of milk around me on the site.

but I got really sick from it, couldn't eat for 2 months and I was puking all the time.

after that, I can't tolerate lactose anymore.

I get crazy bloated... so bloated it's painful, and my skin gets messed up, and I can't sleep.

the enzymes don't help either lol..

sucks, but it's whatever, like I said, makes dieting easier

I have some old pics - I will try to scan one. I had an entire photo album and composition books literally full of notes - that I cannot find. I tell myself that my ex has them and stares at them fantasizing about her past. More likely she has enjoyed systematically destroying each one and imagining that the destruction is happening in real life :(

I know there is a box somewhere with some old gym clothes in it - CrazeeWear and those T Michael sweatshirts / string tanks. I never did the Otomix shoes - but damn did I love me some baggy pants!!

I used to write training and nutrition down for years and have folders of it. Now I just do nutrition logs contest prep to look back on, if i need too

haha the Mike Christian baggy pants haha remember his line ?

Im not quite middle aged but I came into bodybuilding in 2002 and have watched a lot of old school videos and still do

I used to drink a TON of milk. at least a gallon a day.

I worked in construction when I was a teen, and id carry a gallon of milk around me on the site.

but I got really sick from it, couldn't eat for 2 months and I was puking all the time.

after that, I can't tolerate lactose anymore.

I get crazy bloated... so bloated it's painful, and my skin gets messed up, and I can't sleep.

the enzymes don't help either lol..

sucks, but it's whatever, like I said, makes dieting easier

DAMN MAN - I thought I liked milk when I was younger - but carrying a jug at work for the win!

But great outlook - and you are right that eliminating milk is definitely a plus as far as staying lean. From your pics its working for you so stay away from the evil cow!

I used to write training and nutrition down for years and have folders of it. Now I just do nutrition logs contest prep to look back on, if i need too

haha the Mike Christian baggy pants haha remember his line ?

Im not quite middle aged but I came into bodybuilding in 2002 and have watched a lot of old school videos and still do

Man - baggies are the way to go!!! lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ash4222
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner