over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mass gain- protocol to gain muscle

musclefr

Registered
Newbies
Hello everyone I hope you are doing well

I have as a project for the month of November to start on a mass gain on about 1 year minimum to add mass and be competitive in international competition
Classic physical category

The goal is to take a maximum of mass with this cure I think to do 16 weeks then break then redo a cure

For the first cure I would like to gain about 20 lbs

Voice begins thisVoice begins this pass my cure :

Testo e : 2000mg/week
Deca : 1200mg
Equipoise : 800mg
Adrol : 200mg/day

Insuline novarapid : 4 x 5 ui
HGH : 2 x 3 ui

If you have any advice I take

As for the diet I will turn to about 4500 calories at the beginning and increase as much as it will take little by little

That's a lot of oil, that many abombs i feel like you will be walking around with nose bleeds all day lol. Just my 2 cents.

That's a lot of oil, that many abombs i feel like you will be walking around with nose bleeds all day lol. Just my 2 cents.

Hi thank you for your review

To test I want to tell you
If I ever have a problem I stop

Last mass gain I had done

Testo e 1200mg
Boldo 1000mg
Tren e 800mg

Hi thank you for your review

To test I want to tell you
If I ever have a problem I stop

Last mass gain I had done

Testo e 1200mg
Boldo 1000mg
Tren e 800mg
That's was about 3g per week last mass cycle. Now you have roughly 5.5g plus low dose gh and slin per week for this next mass cycle. I bet you could go back to around 3g and do moderate doses gh with some slin and have even better gains. Maybe 5 to 8 iu gh daily and slin would be up to you. I'm pretty confident that would take you further then using almost double the aas and you probably feel a lot better too with less sides

That's was about 3g per week last mass cycle. Now you have roughly 5.5g plus low dose gh and slin per week for this next mass cycle. I bet you could go back to around 3g and do moderate doses gh with some slin and have even better gains. Maybe 5 to 8 iu gh daily and slin would be up to you. I'm pretty confident that would take you further then using almost double the aas and you probably feel a lot better too with less sides
I agree 100% with that

Hello following your feedback I will d

Testo 1200 week
Deca 800 week
Tren e 800 week

Anadrol 6 week 150mg day
Gh 6 ui day 2 x 3 ui

T3 25mg day
Insuline rapide

7 ui Morning + GH 3 ui
Fast insulin meal number 2, 3 and 4 5ui per meal

Post training 7 ui and 3 ui gh

1600mg of combined 19-nors wow man...

Did you read any of the posts?

You did not really get lean enough during your latest prep phase; I'd personally keep cutting down a bit more using less tren and more cardio/stimulants/dieting, then start bulking when you are truly lean. You will grow much better and have much less side effects from the drugs if you are lean, and insulin is a lot better when you start it lean.

Try this maybe
1000-1200 test e
800 deca
OR
400 tren (maybe do 8 weeks of tren then 8 weeks of deca, but not both and not 800 tren e)

anadrol 100mg pre-workout only (4 days a week, maybe skip it on either a strong body part day or a small bodypart day)
keep gh the same
8-12iu insulin pre+post or even just pre/just post.

You'll probably benefit from some caber using 800 deca, too. But this is individual dependent, of course.

and drop the t3, if you want to run an offseason thyroid hormone, t4 is much better for nutrient partitioning/metabolism/counteracting negative effects on metabolism from

Hello following your feedback I will d

Testo 1200 week
Deca 800 week
Tren e 800 week

Anadrol 6 week 150mg day
Gh 6 ui day 2 x 3 ui

T3 25mg day
Insuline rapide

7 ui Morning + GH 3 ui
Fast insulin meal number 2, 3 and 4 5ui per meal

Post training 7 ui and 3 ui gh
This is too much for you bro

That’s a Luki cycle. Does he look like Luki?

1600mg de combiné 19-nors wow man...

Avez-vous lu l'un des messages?

Vous n'avez pas vraiment maigri lors de votre dernière phase de préparation ; Personnellement, je continuerais à réduire un peu plus en utilisant moins de tren et plus de cardio/stimulants/régimes, puis je commencerais à grossir lorsque vous êtes vraiment mince. Vous grandirez beaucoup mieux et aurez beaucoup moins d'effets secondaires des médicaments si vous êtes maigre, et l'insuline est bien meilleure lorsque vous commencez à être maigre.

Essayez ceci peut-être
1000-1200 test e
800 déca
OU
400 tren (peut-être faire 8 semaines de tren puis 8 semaines de déca, mais pas les deux et pas 800 tren e)

anadrol 100mg avant l'entraînement uniquement (4 jours par semaine, peut-être sautez-le un jour de partie du corps fort ou un petit jour de partie du corps)
garde gh le même
8-12iu d'insuline pré+post ou même juste pré/juste post.

Vous bénéficierez probablement également d'un peu de caber utilisant 800 déca. Mais cela dépend de l'individu, bien sûr.

et laissez tomber le t3, si vous souhaitez exécuter une hormone thyroïdienne hors saison, le t4 est bien meilleur pour le partage des nutriments/le métabolisme/la lutte contre les effets négatifs sur le métabolisme de
Merci merci beaucoup je vais suivre vos conseils

Insulin right after training 10 ui with GH

Good morning to you friend

I hope you will b
I am currently working on my future protocol

I would like to attack towards the beginning of the month of November

My goal is simple to make muscle a lot of muscle qualities

In terms of food I will eat a lot of carbohydrate I will be in the 4,200 kcal and I will rise little by little

I would like to use growth hormone and insulin

I start with a cure From 16 weeks and I will see according to the results

Week 1 to week 16

Testo e 1500mg week
Boldo 1000mg week
Tren e 600 week
Add a little NPP?

Kick star Diana 60 mg/day
4 week

Anadrol week 6 to 10

Gh2 x 3 ui
Insulin I will use 15 ui
Before training

I think you could eat quite a bit more... and my theory is slin+gh would call for a lot more PROTEIN (too little focus on amino acid availability with slin IMO) than the standard. Maybe 3.5-4g/lb for hypertrophy. I mean this is definitely a growth cycle, you've got the drugs down (though probably way higher dosage-wise than you actually need to make classic physique...)

Je pense que vous pourriez manger un peu plus... et ma théorie est que slin+gh demanderait beaucoup plus de PROTÉINES (trop peu d'attention sur la disponibilité des acides aminés avec slin IMO) que la norme. Peut-être 3,5 à 4 g/lb pour l'hypertrophie. Je veux dire qu'il s'agit certainement d'un cycle de croissance, vous avez pris les médicaments (bien que le dosage soit probablement beaucoup plus élevé que ce dont vous avez réellement besoin pour faire un physique classique ...)

Merci dThank you for your feedback I will mount the protein

Eat more. Thats too much gear for ur size. More is not always better at all. Its mostly diet anyway. U look good for sure. I think u want to much to fast. Just my 2 cents. Be patient consistentcy and time

bonjour oui je Hello yes I want to go fast and far I will eat more and even more

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear