over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

massive pimples following pct

bhulkman

Registered
Hey Guys
Was just wondering if any of you have experienced some big a$$ pimples mainly on your chest following pct.
Ive got some monsters on my chest, their pretty nasty, you can feel the actually puss and blood in them."gross I know" I try to pop them right away and it just kills, it usually takes like a week for them to pop after putting some type of product to help dry them out.
Any suggestions on what to use that would eliminate this or help clear them faster.
it seems to happen like two weeks after pct.
Thanks in advance.

It's a hormonal imbalance. Once everything stabilizes, it'll go away.

Stick to your proper PCT.

I like tea tree oil diluted in body wash used twice per day. You can also apply tea tree directly to the face if you dab it with a cotton ball.

If you're really frustrated... accutane.

I suffered from this once myself. My acne had got pretty bad on cycle but coming off it carried on.

What worked:
Any product with salycilic (sp?) acid, e.g. scrub, cleanser - very regularly
Showering straight after exercise, plus twice daily
Strong spot cream for the big ones (panoxyl)
Not squeezing them until they were ready - it just aggravates them
More regular changes of bedding, clothing and towels

What didn't work (for me)
Other weaker washes and creams

When things got pretty bad I decided to bite the bullet and got some minocycline. This really did the trick.

Years on I still have some scarring. But I suppose that's a risk you will run by messing with your hormonal levels.

I'd go straight out an buy something with salicylic acid in it and use it. After a few days, assess and consider going further.

I know clomid made me break out like fuckin crazy, as soon as i stopped it i was good. Just my 2 cents

I like tea tree oil diluted in body wash used twice per day. You can also apply tea tree directly to the face if you dab it with a cotton ball.

Big Dave, tea tree oil because it is an antiandrogen? or is there another reason.. just curious because i have read studies that link tea tree oil and gyno

I use this benzoil peroxide wash called panoxl on my back with a loofah on a stick...works well

If you get gyno from using too much tea tree oil, then god forbid you ever use gear. You'll definitely get gyno! :)

That's like saying marijuana gives you gyno due to raised estrogen. I don't see a ton of potheads who workout walking around with puffy nips and sensitivity issues.

Tea tree is just a great anti-bacteria/fungi product. That's half of your acne problem.

To those of you who say "Clomid gives me acne"... Did you ever use Clomid ON cycle and get that bad of acne? Probably not. Again, your body is in a state of hormonal chaos right now. Think about when you get acne. Puberty, right? Another state of hormonal chaos. When your body stabilizes, you'll clear up.

Ever notice you might break out a LITTLE bit from excess androgen use from oil production... but if the esters are long, you don't really notice HUGE flare ups until you come off? It's because those long esters keep your hormones balanced if you're following an intelligent dosing protocol.

Ive used accutane for 8 months didnt have a break out for 2 years. First cycle PCT Gave me bad acne on my chest

It's a hormonal imbalance. Once everything stabilizes, it'll go away.

A good question here how can one keep this in control while on cycle with hormonal imbalance acne? if this is the cause of what these big nasty pimples are from and not the over production of a subateous oil gland resulting from test? i for one have had these horrible acne problems on cycle and not during pct an just from the littlest doses of test...... :banghead::mad:

Estrogen rebound ..... test production comes back, estrogen follows, plus some extra. A very small dose of Adex 0.5 EOD maybe, should help keep it in check.

Plus the other stuff already mentioned.

this happened to me after my first cycle. alot on my shoulders/upper back and some of those REAL big unsightly volcanos on my forehead. I actually got the courage to pop one the other day and it literally made a popping noise.

astringent called Sea breeze works fucking wonders...can get it anywhere CVS,walmart etc.

and using a face wash in shower.. i prefer the ones with the gritty texture

I use the sea breeze everytime i get out out shower on chest, face, shoulders and back as far as i can reach and sometimes ill have my girl get my whole back

Its also super important to shower as fast as possible after working out..once you let your sweat dry all the dirt starts getting trapped under skin

These 2 methods have kept me acne free

Also, If you can get retin-a...holy smoke this stuff wrecks the shit outta pimples...

best of luck bro

Last edited:
The ONLY thing that does me like this is Estrogen. A light AI 12.5 aromasin per day will work. It needs to be a permanently binding AI like Aromasin IMO, or you're just delaying the problem.

Also, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) is great. 4+ grams a day.

And Tea Tree oil as a wash.

Last edited:
I posted this on another forum. I am the same I break out mainly in the chest area. This stuff works great!

My doc prescribed me this stuff when I went in for my last physical. It happened to coincide with the end of my PCT and that's when I usually break out the worst.

The stuff is called Mupirocin and it an ointment that you put on the affected area. It works on a lot of stuff overnight and for bigger ones it works in 2-4 days.

I am super happy with this stuff and just wanted to share.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Mupirocin.jpg
    Mupirocin.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,065
so what i have been reading from bros some of u recomend running a estrogen inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin cause the big nasty cyst like pimple that occur during cycle are from excess estrogen in the body? i ask this cause i have had these problems all the time with cycles iam fine for first half cycle then they set in like a jumbo mesquito has been feedn on my back for days!!!!!!!! i never have ran arimidex or aromasin on cycle cause i do not have problems with gyno so is this remedy worth a try??? aromasin or arimidex while on cycle to keep bad acne away????

I know clomid made me break out like fuckin crazy, as soon as i stopped it i was good. Just my 2 cents

Same here.
Clomid does the same to me each time.
And not only zits but makes me feel like an emotional bitch on her period.
Not fun but gotta suck it up for a while.

so what i have been reading from bros some of u recomend running a estrogen inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin cause the big nasty cyst like pimple that occur during cycle are from excess estrogen in the body? i ask this cause i have had these problems all the time with cycles iam fine for first half cycle then they set in like a jumbo mesquito has been feedn on my back for days!!!!!!!! i never have ran arimidex or aromasin on cycle cause i do not have problems with gyno so is this remedy worth a try??? aromasin or arimidex while on cycle to keep bad acne away????

Yes. Absolutely. Acne is a perfect example of things going on unseen and "not affecting you" (aromatization happening), then bam, there it is.

AI's, used in Moderation, are one of the best additions I've made to cycles, ever. They are not just for Gyno. They also can help prevent prostate issues, which are largely due to Estrogen, not DHT as was thought in the past. HPTA shut-down: Estrogen. Try keeping gains, and restarting the HPTA with high estrogen. It wont happen.

Aromasin is better all around. But IME, Arimidex is stronger on cycle, and it's cheaper.

So either use Aromasin if you can, or Adex on cycle, and toward the end of cycle last couple weeks, and into PCT, switch to Aromasin. Aromasin is irreversible, better on lipid profiles and wont lead to rebound. Adex will "wear off" and lead to nasty rebound. Been there.

BTW: Here's an article showing the medical community's view on what causes HTPA suppression: ESTROGEN! Article is about clomid, but the first line is relevant. For clomid users...look at the effective doses. LOW. 150mg of Clomid is not necessary for more than 7 days. Other articles have even lower doses and same results.

"Department of Endocrinology, Royal Victoria Infirmary and University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom.

OBJECTIVE: Inhibition of pituitary gonadotropin secretion in men by T is principally mediated by aromatization to estrogen (E), which inhibits hypothalamic secretion of GnRH. We hypothesized that adult-onset isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH) might result from an altered central set-point for E-mediated negative feedback. DESIGN AND SETTING: Longitudinal clinical investigation unit-based evaluation of the clinical and biochemical response to E-receptor blockade. PATIENT(S): A 31-year-old man presenting with an 18-month history of sexual dysfunction resulting from severe adult-onset IHH (LH 1.7 U/L, FSH 2.0 U/L, T 3.5 nmol/L). INTERVENTION(S): Initial therapy with 50 mg of clomiphene citrate (CC) three times a day for 7 days, with overnight LH pulse profiling and 9 am T levels evaluated at baseline and on completion. A 2-month washout period, followed by low-dose maintenance therapy (25-50 mg/d) for 4 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Baseline and stimulated T levels and LH pulsatility; effect on sexual function. RESULT(S): Clomiphene therapy resulted in complete normalization of pulsatile gonadotropin secretion, serum T level, and sexual function. CONCLUSION(S): Isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism may result from an acquired defect of enhanced hypothalamic sensitivity to E-mediated negative feedback. Whereas direct T replacement therapy can further suppress endogenous gonadotropin secretion, treating IHH men with gonadotropins can stimulate endogenous T secretion and enhance fertility potential. On theoretical grounds, reversal of gonadotropin deficiency with CC might be expected to have a similar biological effect.

Last edited:
Thank you u have been very helpfull i never really lookd at estrogen being a part of the problem to my acne oncycle iam goin to start useing aromasin on cycle next time to see if any changes in the side effect of acne. Thx again bro

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity