mast e sides strange

Sec-Training

Registered
hey guys

i got this mast e from a old sponsor GXXXX
I have never used mast e before

i am on 400mg test and 400mg mast e

and after 10 days i am sweating alot
and I having problem cumming then having sex with my girl friend.

I am starting to thing that there is something other, in this like some tren A or little deca or eq and no mast e.
i never heard people having this side before with so much sweating or cumshot.

Could be your prostate
but mast e shouldnt kick in that fast
might be mast p

yea id be suspicious about that , should make you horney and maybe loose some hair but i never heard other issues with mast like this
now anything that binds tightly to the androgen receptors can make you sweat , but i've never heard the cant cum on mast issue, switch brands and see what happens

Tren

Or low/high e2

Get one of those blood works that shows tren as e2

Sounds like legit masteron to me.

Masteron acts against estrogen and dries you out

Unable to cum because e2 got too low, or too "masked". Though the dht in masteron can raise people's libido, it can also cause low e2 sides... Anyone had low e2 knows it's hard to cum, dick sensitivity goes down.

The sweating is the mast drying you out. More pronounced because with the enanthate ester you are taking a large dose in one shot. Levels still rise pretty quick.

I get exactly the same sides if I use too much masteron... Gives me all the low e2 sides.

i'd like to thank the IFBB pros and the experienced veteran BBers who continue to post here despite all these fucking stupid threads.

sincerely yours,

little slice.

i'd like to thank the IFBB pros and the experienced veteran BBers who continue to post here despite all these fucking stupid threads.

sincerely yours,

little slice.

A balance is always good.

Yin and Yang

Stewie can you scientically explain why this guy is sweating loads during sex but is unable to cum inside his girlfriend? Thanks

I am sweating all the time, just like i was on tren.

never use mast e before
so sorry for asking is this i normal to be sweating so much on mast E

only happens when on tren in the past.

Sounds like tren A to me too.

Your masteron isn't masteron E or p.
Real masteron does not lower estrogen to any degree close to causing low estro related sides even on over 1000mg/wk. That is a fact.
Real masteron + low-moderate test will not only make it easier to reach orgasim but reduce refractory time significantly.. Also a fact as long as you're taking testosterone with it.
It will increase sweating, but only during physical activity and even then not all that much, but it doesn't make you sweat like tren does at night, and overall.

Been saying it a long time, a significant amount of masteron on the market is not legit masteron.. And at times though rarely in my experience is low dose tren..

When masteron is real its amazing in terms of effects, with almost no side effects other than in some users hair loss.
Unfortunately most of the masteron available isn't masteron, and until labs recognize this issue and demand changes it wont change.
Not to say real masteron isn't out there, but I've yet to find a consistent supplier, and 80+% of sources I've tried don't have real masteron.

If you check over at AnaSci, you'll see that the GXXXX mast didn't test as mast. It's something very much like Mast, and very pure, but not Mast.

That test was bad news for that supplier...

I used some of that same stuff. Didn't sweat, but very low sexual sensitivity. Same if I take too much Proviron.

If you check over at AnaSci, you'll see that the GXXXX mast didn't test as mast. It's something very much like Mast, and very pure, but not Mast.

That test was bad news for that supplier...

I used some of that same stuff. Didn't sweat, but very low sexual sensitivity. Same if I take too much Proviron.

Boom there we go. Legit mast does the same thing. Many guys have to adjust their a.i dosage with the addition of a good dose of masteron.

Real masteron does not lower estrogen to any degree close to causing low estro related sides even on over 1000mg/wk. That is a fact.

No, it's not a fact at all, it's nonsense. I've run plenty of legit masteron and it always has the same effect if too much is used in relation to your test dose and estrogen ratio.

ANY dht for that matter, winny proviron primo will start to shutdown Sex drive if it dosed high enough that it fucks up your dht/estrogen ratio. Estrogen is crucial for sex drive and wellbeing and dhts displace estrogen at the receptor.

hey guys

i got this mast e from a old sponsor GXXXX
I have never used mast e before

i am on 400mg test and 400mg mast e

and after 10 days i am sweating alot
and I having problem cumming then having sex with my girl friend.

I am starting to thing that there is something other, in this like some tren A or little deca or eq and no mast e.
i never heard people having this side before with so much sweating or cumshot.

Actually, they tested that masteron e from the old sponsor you are referring to and it tested to not be masteron e, but tested a very potent AAS, just not mast e. My guess is it's NPP. The look is similar using each. Funny thing is I still have that mast e. I haven't used it since it tested as another form of AAS, but it tested very legit as some type of AAS. The test I believe is at the sister site to this one, anasci.org.
Mods, I hope I'm allowed to post this. If not, please delete it.

Actually, they tested that masteron e from the old sponsor you are referring to and it tested to not be masteron e, but tested a very potent AAS, just not mast e. My guess is it's NPP. The look is similar using each. Funny thing is I still have that mast e. I haven't used it since it tested as another form of AAS, but it tested very legit as some type of AAS. The test I believe is at the sister site to this one, anasci.org.
Mods, I hope I'm allowed to post this. If not, please delete it.

Well OP turned out to be right...these threads are hard sometimes because no one trusts another's ability to "feel" whether a compound is working and admittedly he had not used mast-e before.

I dont know if mast has the ability to drop estro into such a low range that sex drive dissappears...letro is the only thing that has ever done that to me. The more mast I take the more I wanna fuck everything in sight...if sex drive isn't crazy high on mast, there's something wrong( atleast for me).

WTF do you care little slice.
Why do you have to be a dick. If IFBB or anyone pros help a kid out that might have bunk gear why the fuck should you care? 2 posts in row.....watch the tren man.

Thanks a lot. i will drop the mast E from here on or what ever it was.

i will have to get to some new stuff from another sponsor now..
thanks for the good guys on the board to answer..

i recently had a old pro say the same things about gear today.. you just dont know what compound your getting.. he says "stay with test lol.. its all test anyway" lol..

No, it's not a fact at all, it's nonsense. I've run plenty of legit masteron and it always has the same effect if too much is used in relation to your test dose and estrogen ratio.

ANY dht for that matter, winny proviron primo will start to shutdown Sex drive if it dosed high enough that it fucks up your dht/estrogen ratio. Estrogen is crucial for sex drive and wellbeing and dhts displace estrogen at the receptor.

I've run 1200mg+/wk legit mast, with 150-250mg test +/- 50mg with nothing else, and have never had anything resembling low estrogen to the point it's ruining sexdrive or other.
Also been on 500-900mg mast / wk for almost 5 years with low dose trt, and when the masteron is real sexdrive, wellbeing, energy, are all at above optimum.
I know a significant amount of others that run mast with the same effects...
However I will confirm that if you run masteron by itself without test, you won't see the enhanced sexdrive continue past week 2-3.. So you need test with it to see this effect.

The op says he's on 400mg test/week which is more than enough and nullifies the argument.

Bottom line if you aren't seeing a decent increase in sexdrive on masteron, then its likely not masteron. Of course I'm sure there are some exceptions with rare individuals, but I know of none personally.
I wouldn't doubt that some of the masteron available today is test prop with a small amount of anti-estro mixed in like adex or other.. But its just a theory.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear