over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASTERON AND OXANDROLONE FOR FAT LOSS

I have used oxandrolone and knows it works good for fat loss and used it with proviron , but how does masteron compare in terms of fat loss compared to oxandrolone especially if stacked together ? Can any one say if masteron is more or less like winny where diet has to be strict because winny did nothing for me when drinking and eating junk late at night . Both var and masteron worked a little better even when diet wasn't perfect .

talkd to a pal of mine who swears mast is underrated for fatloss. keep in mind that he diets very well though

from what i've heard from a number of people is that masteron only helped that last little tiny % at the end precontest, and that outside of trying to reach under the 6% range it doesnt help much. I dunno really though, partially because its iffy as to whether you actual get masteron in the vial when you buy masteron.

from what i've heard from a number of people is that masteron only helped that last little tiny % at the end precontest, and that outside of trying to reach under the 6% range it doesnt help much. I dunno really though, partially because its iffy as to whether you actual get masteron in the vial when you buy masteron.

i have also heard that its hard to find real mast. ppl say a lot of sources just put test prop or test e in there

Anabolics don't burn fat.....What are you all talking about?????? :confused:

Just added Masteron to my cycle today... 6th week of 14.. added to test,EQ and Tren. Guessing bf is around 12%.. Just wondering if Winny would have been a better choice for fat burning at this point?

Just added Masteron to my cycle today... 6th week of 14.. added to test,EQ and Tren. Guessing bf is around 12%.. Just wondering if Winny would have been a better choice for fat burning at this point?

winny doesnt burn fat. ive heard just tren and anavar do. i dont have enough experience with em though

Steroids HELP burn off fat better, they do not automatically make you lose fat. Take for example this taken from a Tren profile...

"Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as testosterone."

In there you can see how steroids do help the fat loss process but you'll still need to do your dieting and cardio, the steroids will cause extra fat loss when cutting and let you maintain and even gain muscle while doing very low calorie diets and excess amounts of cardio.

I have read that mast is an androgen, fairly strong one. Many say it is only for pre contest, others say it is good for drying out. I have tried it and liked it. It increased aggression, better workout; it made the test c work better, bulk; and made my damn hair fall out, part of it I guess.

What I had was not test c or e it effected me like nothing else, a good thing. If the post above is true an androgen will help fat loss. I know there are other AAS that are stronger androgen, but the mast was good.

Steroids HELP burn off fat better, they do not automatically make you lose fat. Take for example this taken from a Tren profile...

and take for example an actual medical study on anavar

Oxandrolone enhances hepatic ketogenesis in adult men.

Vega GL, Clarenbach JJ, Dunn F, Grundy SM.
Center for Human Nutrition, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA. [email protected]
BACKGROUND: Immediate administration of oxandrolone markedly increases hepatic lipase activity and reduces levels of plasma high-density lipoprotein. RATIONALE FOR THE STUDY: We postulated that oxandrolone should increase hepatic lipase and that the nonesterified fatty acids generated would enhance hepatic ketogenesis during an extended fat tolerance test. MAIN RESULTS: Eighteen men participated in the study using short-term administration of oxandrolone (10 mg/d) over a week. Subjects had evaluation of hepatic ketogenesis at baseline and after 7 days of administration of oxandrolone. Ketogenesis was assessed by measuring plasma levels of 3-hydroxybutyrate during a fat tolerance test. Oxandrolone increased fasting levels of 3-hydroxybutyrate by 70%, and increased the area under the curve during an FFT by 53% above pretreatment levels without affecting the areas under the curve for nonesterified fatty acids, glycerol, or triglycerides. Fasting 3-hydroxybutyrate levels correlated with nonesterified fatty acids and with triglycerides; however, there were no significant correlations with any other parameter. CONCLUSIONS: This study shows that short-term administration of oxandrolone results in marked increases in hepatic ketogenesis. This finding is consistent with an increased influx of fatty acids into the liver secondary to lipoprotein lipolysis by increased hepatic lipase. However, the possibility cannot be ruled out that oxandrolone acts directly in the liver to stimulate fatty acid oxidation. Therefore, the observation of increased ketogenesis will require further studies to determine the molecular basis of the response.

Let me repeat myself for a multiple time, No drug will make you lose fat without an effective diet in place. In otherwards, sure they will help in maintaining muscle while dieting, IMO, they will not make you lose BF. Winstrol, IMO, is good when doing prep, along with tren. If your BF is not low, you will not notice the effects as much. Masteron is mild and will not work as effective as winstrol, but is alot better on your system, as far as health risks.

Let me repeat myself for a multiple time, No drug will make you lose fat without an effective diet in place. In otherwards, sure they will help in maintaining muscle while dieting, IMO, they will not make you lose BF. Winstrol, IMO, is good when doing prep, along with tren. If your BF is not low, you will not notice the effects as much. Masteron is mild and will not work as effective as winstrol, but is alot better on your system, as far as health risks.

yep, very true

Even good ol test has been proven as an effective fat burner. Yes without diet. Let's not kid ourselves. It all works to burn fat, to a point. You won't get past a certain point without a tight diet however. That's what separates the best from the rest.

and take for example an actual medical study on anavar

Where did you find that study?

I see the reference info at the top of the quote, but it doesn't have an URL.

Got a link please?

Based on vars collagen enhancement properties & its' mild effect on the liver, I'm getting more & more impressed with var the more I read about it.

I found a nice little study on Var that shows a 1/3 increase in collagen synthesis in rats with abraded backs ("abraded" = sterile roadrash):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...nel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Even good ol test has been proven as an effective fat burner. Yes without diet. Let's not kid ourselves. It all works to burn fat, to a point. You won't get past a certain point without a tight diet however. That's what separates the best from the rest.

Yeah, I know. It's funny how you hear people claiming that without working out AAS will do nothing. That's total brolore.

For adding lean muscle mass, AAS is SYNERGYSTIC with a high protein diet & resistance diet, but not entirely dependat on such for measurable effect:

**broken link removed**

It's funny that people think that AAS won't work without personal effort. Do they think AAS just lays around in their bloodstream watching for signs of honest effort? Like maybe DNP is less picky because it not a steroid?

OXANDROLONE FOR FAT LOSS

just wanted to bump this again for some opinions

Thanks for the bump up... I knew I would get more responses even though some sound like opinion or personal experience ... I have used test prop for a month almost 2 months ago and don't remember it playing a role in fat loss but more that I felt hard and gained a few pounds and the pump was good like with d-ball ,but I don't think I could tolerate the soreness ,and don't know if masteron does this and maybe I'm better off using higher doses of var with proviron again, but I really don't want to mess my liver up too bad . I know Anavar works good with creatine because I've used both , it's just a matter of finding a source like some on this board that are selling legit var

Tren has always stopped my body from trying to hang onto fat while dieting. Never did cause direct fat loss while not dieting, but did wonders for preventing my body from trying to hold onto fat while on a diet. If I diet without Tren, I lose a little weight and then I can't hardly lose anymore. Keep the diet just the same, add some Tren and lookout! I have actually never used Anavar. But I'm going to soon and really look forward to it. Maybe it will even be a suitable substitute for EQ, as I use EQ for tendon strengthening and it works very well for it. But EQ is aggravating in some ways. :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity