advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Jansen Opens Up...Dallas, Drugs, Prep, etc.

Interesting that meadows uses none with his athletes, even top IFBB pros he works with.

Not that pros don't lie or anything, but I remember Fouad Abiad saying that the only 'diuretic' that John had him use was some Senna caps to make him take a big shit and lose some water that way lol

Yep, what intrigues me the most about the whole 'what the pro's are taking' is what their sleeping stack must be with all the stuff they take that makes falling and staying asleep so damn hard.

Unfortunately, that's never disclosed :D

Must be some cocktail of hypnotics mixed with benzo's or something.

LOL bro 300-400 is at the very low end. I've known guys who don't compete using a gram plus. A buddy of mine went to 900 and said, "dude the sides just went off the charts" no shit, bro, what the hell did you think was gonna happen? Lol. I don't even wanna think about what some guys, who do this for a living, have gone up to. I think I recall Jordan Peters saying he's used 1.5g a week.

900mg of tren a day or a week?

The guy you quoted was saying 300-400 a day

Some of us are idiots...

When I was 21, I injected 9cc of NPP in one day.

I've gone as high as 50iu GH in one day.

Done as much as 1400mg Tren/week.

Swallowed literal handfulls of dbol.

When I had congestive heart failure, I was on 1600mg Deca and 30iu GH each day.

Shawn cries about Chad but he knows it's not that Chad is radically more reckless than other coaches.
Once again, Shawn hates all coaches or gurus, he would never position in favor of any of them, he believes that athletes who hire gurus are stupid and reckless.

LOL bro 300-400 is at the very low end. I've known guys who don't compete using a gram plus. A buddy of mine went to 900 and said, "dude the sides just went off the charts" no shit, bro, what the hell did you think was gonna happen? Lol. I don't even wanna think about what some guys, who do this for a living, have gone up to. I think I recall Jordan Peters saying he's used 1.5g a week.

My post said PER DAY my friend lol

Some of us are idiots...

Wild.

How's the heart now?

Yep, what intrigues me the most about the whole 'what the pro's are taking' is what their sleeping stack must be with all the stuff they take that makes falling and staying asleep so damn hard.

Unfortunately, that's never disclosed :D

Must be some cocktail of hypnotics mixed with benzo's or something.

I've seen Josh L say he was on benzos for sleep. Palumbo said he needed Xanax on tren. Quite a few smoke the herb I think. Sleeping pills must be very common, if not the rule during prep. Chad said he recommended "anxiety meds" to some athletes and I got the impression he was pro weed as well.

Wild.

How's the heart now?
been almost two months... dropped everything.. just doing 30mg/day trt test prop only.. taking beta blocker, ace inhibitor, and some herbs recommended by Dante... apigenin, pycnogenol, ubiquinol, and curcumin... havent had the "ejection fraction" retested again yet... but based on my blood pressure, my breathing, etc, it feels like im back to normal... in my opinion, the heart failure was extremely acute in nature... went from a month of zero GH to hopping on one vial three times per day, right around Christmas time, when I was eating tons of junk food, extremely high in sodium, etc.. got bloated as hell... too much too fast... heart just couldnt take it...

dallas first couch was john oreagan hes pretty excessive with drugs, i havent really seen chads protocols. jensen seems like he studies shit and what he comes up with maybe makes sense to him. but everyone big name that has worked with him does not anymore. dallas made him known. but his track record isnt great.

dallas made his own decisions so does everyone else

Anyone find it odd that Jansen kept mispronouncing gynecomastia?

If a person needs to check and or double check what their adviser tells them whether it be coach, financial adviser or other. Is telling them is accurate and true. The adviser is supposed to be the professional. Then I have to wonder what is the point of them to start with. Other then to hold your hand as you do what you want any way. But that could be why I don't have advisers as I have to take full responsibility any way.

Thanks for your honesty. Most guys would never admit to this. Were you competing?

Some of us are idiots...

I didn't watch it yet but saw some drama on Nick Trigili's insta

I don't follow either of these guys, but decided to take a look based on this post. The comment section is a shitstorm.

I don't follow either of these guys, but decided to take a look based on this post. The comment section is a shitstorm.

It’s quite pathetic tbh.. I’m not taking sides at all as I’ve heard lots of shady stuff about both of them but when reading Nick’s comments I just feel sad somehow. He really needs to get help imo..

been almost two months... dropped everything.. just doing 30mg/day trt test prop only.. taking beta blocker, ace inhibitor, and some herbs recommended by Dante... apigenin, pycnogenol, ubiquinol, and curcumin... havent had the "ejection fraction" retested again yet... but based on my blood pressure, my breathing, etc, it feels like im back to normal... in my opinion, the heart failure was extremely acute in nature... went from a month of zero GH to hopping on one vial three times per day, right around Christmas time, when I was eating tons of junk food, extremely high in sodium, etc.. got bloated as hell... too much too fast... heart just couldnt take it...

Sounds like you're on the right track right now. I hope you can turn this thing around.

glad you're still with us bro.

my EF was in the trash after my heart attack and cardiac arrest.... but it bounced back

im doing cardio everyday, and ive been taking blood pressure medication for years now - just to stay in optimal range.

do you have sleep apnea? and if so, do you wear a cpap?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131