advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Jansen Opens Up...Dallas, Drugs, Prep, etc.

The crap Dave says about total estrogens mattering more than E2 is total bs, dunno where he came up with that crap but it's extremely inaccurate.

<waves>

Am I the only one who watches these interviews and shakes his head at some of the things said by these guys?

I also don't think Dallas's coronary with complete occlusion was caused by "reasonable" doses

I also don't think Dallas's coronary with complete occlusion was caused by "reasonable" doses

Agreed.

You know what I find most interesting about all this? Insane dosages don't really go that far. There is clearly a limit to how big you can get no matter what you do. Yes, Dallas was damn big and strong, but so are a lot of guys. Everyone at the elite level, regardless of dosage, pretty much have the same measurements. One guy has 21" arms, another 22." They're all in and around the same area. Height and weight causing a few differences.

When I look at the cycles of Dallas or Craig Titus, I'd expect to see someone with 30" arms and 40" quads. That's not going to happen.

glad you're still with us bro.

my EF was in the trash after my heart attack and cardiac arrest.... but it bounced back

im doing cardio everyday, and ive been taking blood pressure medication for years now - just to stay in optimal range.

do you have sleep apnea? and if so, do you wear a cpap?

No sleep apnea

I think the episode was very acute - seems that way with how quickly I've bounced back at least

A good friend of mine was doing the same, 30iu gh ed, 120iu lantus ed, 1.200 tren per week, just saw him your post .... i think i save him
praise God.. that's awesome.. and you know, looking back, it wasn't really worth it in terms of gains anyways... I was making great progress on 700mg/week and the occasional short run of 10iu GH per day... Probably could have actually eventually made it to a very competitive top level amateur physique just doing that... And never had the health scare...

Am I the only one who watches these interviews and shakes his head at some of the things said by these guys?

No... Which is why I don't even watch these interviews anymore. All they do is hype you up about all the things you've always wanted to know about and then when they start speaking, it's immediately obvious that they're just BS'ing you. I kinda feel sorry for everyone who truly thinks they've been fed the truth.

Dallas's coronary was also pretty conclusive as to what he was taking and in which absurd amounts if you ask me.

Agreed.

You know what I find most interesting about all this? Insane dosages don't really go that far. There is clearly a limit to how big you can get no matter what you do. Yes, Dallas was damn big and strong, but so are a lot of guys. Everyone at the elite level, regardless of dosage, pretty much have the same measurements. One guy has 21" arms, another 22." They're all in and around the same area. Height and weight causing a few differences.

When I look at the cycles of Dallas or Craig Titus, I'd expect to see someone with 30" arms and 40" quads. That's not going to happen.

Exactly. Took the words out of my mouth. I do think Dallas was an exception rather than the rule. I'm fully convinced they are all taking amounts that would bedazzle us but what Dallas took was insane. If someone still has the conversions of his coronary report to real life AAS-dosages by hand, please do post them again. Wasn't it something like a 10 ml vial of Test per day only for the Test?

as a coach i make it VERY clear that i suggest a drug regiment to follow based on their stats and goals, it is up to them to follow my advice or seek advice from others. i also so NOT get gear for them, i just advise them to go with a reputable person. a lot of my clients have been with me for years and know that i have their health in mind before for anything else. i handle their off season diets/stacks as well as their contest diets/stacks so i know how and when to ramp it up and lower doses at the right time.

LOL bro 300-400 is at the very low end. I've known guys who don't compete using a gram plus. A buddy of mine went to 900 and said, "dude the sides just went off the charts" no shit, bro, what the hell did you think was gonna happen? Lol. I don't even wanna think about what some guys, who do this for a living, have gone up to. I think I recall Jordan Peters saying he's used 1.5g a week.
He was talking about 200-400g per day which is 1,400 to 2,800mg per week...I can’t even imagine lol

Exactly. Took the words out of my mouth. I do think Dallas was an exception rather than the rule. I'm fully convinced they are all taking amounts that would bedazzle us but what Dallas took was insane. If someone still has the conversions of his coronary report to real life AAS-dosages by hand, please do post them again. Wasn't it something like a 10 ml vial of Test per day only for the Test?

A lot of other AAS will show as Total Test in a blood test result. So who really knows what he was taking. All we know is that his total mg per week dose must of been pretty high of either combined AAS or exogenous testosterone alone.

A lot of other AAS will show as Total Test in a blood test result.

Has this been verified in some way, that other steroids cross react with a testosterone assay? If so which ones? I know people on prescribed TRT who sneak in other stuff and it hasn't shown up as test. I don't know what kind of method of analysis they used and even if I did I would be none the wiser. I mean they saw test and tren, so they could differentiate between those two. But they saw nothing else so it can't have been a very sensitive test as he for sure used many other steroids in the not so distant past. Even orals can be picked up for months in doping tests.

Has this been verified in some way, that other steroids cross react with a testosterone assay? If so which ones? I know people on prescribed TRT who sneak in other stuff and it hasn't shown up as test. I don't know what kind of method of analysis they used and even if I did I would be none the wiser. I mean they saw test and tren, so they could differentiate between those two. But they saw nothing else so it can't have been a very sensitive test as he for sure used many other steroids in the not so distant past. Even orals can be picked up for months in doping tests.

NPP definitely does. I'm on 500 test 500 NPP, 50 Var and my bloods cameback at 403 nmol/L (11623 ng/dL) which is higher than Dallas's levels lol. So probably take these readings with a grain of salt. So I don't really think he was on 10g a week, well at his time of passing anyway.

Not to mention people of his caliber are usually hyper responders to drugs further making these numbers sketchy.

However, Tren shows up as E2 depending on the testing used (ELISA i think)..

NPP definitely does. I'm on 500 test 500 NPP, 50 Var and my bloods cameback at 403 nmol/L (11623 ng/dL) which is higher than Dallas's levels lol. So probably take these readings with a grain of salt. So I don't really think he was on 10g a week, well at his time of passing anyway.

Not to mention people of his caliber are usually hyper responders to drugs further making these numbers sketchy.

Your npp may have been test..

But anyways, IIRC, Dallas had heart disease in both sides of the family.. He should have been a vegan distance runner

you don't have a higher result than Dallas, his result was 55,000 ng / dL

Dallas McCarver's test levels were 550ng/mL, or 55,000ng/dL

Nick Triedwilly freaked out because Matt said
" I don't think he was a junky like that."

Someone needs to check on Nick. I think he's just getting crazier since his name/ hype all went out the window. He needs to see someone about being medicated.

Also...I know several guys who take more than their Coach says, who lie to their coach/friend.
At the end of the day, tests shoulda been mandatory. At this level of coaching pros, these coaches should be making it standard to get medical tests while for their clients.

you don't have a higher result than Dallas, his result was 55,000 ng / dL
Well... I shot myself in the foot there 😂 i was assuming his levels were 10,000 or so...

Jesus... i just don't understand how you can inject that amount of gear into a human body. I'm relatively new to the world of anabolics guess I'm naive 😕

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws