over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Porter and his experiments.

I live in Matt's neck of the woods and have talked with him a few times (he trains at a lot of different gyms in the area, so I've bumped into him). He's definitely lost a lot of size and then recently gained much of it back. While I think it's impossible to build the physique he has now taking what he says he's taking, that doesn't mean he initially built that physique on those low doses. Muscle memory definitely does play a role, as he's nowhere near where he once was.

With that being said, I have no idea whether or not his claims are true. Quite frankly, I couldn't care less. People keep secrets and skew their words all the time. It's all over social media, especially in the fitness realm. But when he told me he was running 37.5mg of var I gave him the Bert stare. I didn't even know what to say I was caught so off guard lol.

from someone that worked with him a few years back, he apparently liked DNP, a lot. That being said, i do tend to believe in his doses. You would be suprised what TRT will do after getting off everything for a while. He definitely does not have that same "pop" to his physique he did before.

I know matt on a personal level and 100% believe his current dosing. Like others mentioned-you can't look at what he's doing now, but what he's done in the past.

Years and years of long term gh use, aas, etc. then dropped it all cold turkey, posted bloods and if I remember correctly he was sub 200mg/dl, eating whatever and not really putting in time in the gym.

Do that for 6 months and anyone is going to drop a shit ton of weight. Then add in HUMAN GRADE test, gh, var, and some low dose slin with a PERFECT diet and of course you're going to blow right back up. Notice he got big and lean again, but he's still not as freakish as he was a couple years ago.

Traveled with him, have done expos, he's always been a straight shooter. Two of my buddies prep w him and he never once pushed his products on them. lioe anything, if you ask him he will be super informative, but dude is far from a salesman.

This is my view, and who knows I may be way wrong and naive (doubt it in this scenario), but regardless of the "truth", he looks fucking great and half of us don't look like that taking triple the amounts he's claiming.

I like him, Iv watched every min of his YouTube videos, as people have already said he is only gaining back what he lost, he has spoken about his cycles from years ago and there not crazy at all, the guy had great genetics, but always had bad knees with hinders his growth

Dont care what hes doing or not... is not a crime to try to market yourself for your product line, most everyone does it...

More interested in how you get prescribed anavars amd gh, most the docs here in crooked FL dont even write those scripts lol

Yeah agree....Pitt bull tank .....l d like to know as well ...lol....in California hrt at decent dose isnt easy to find let alone gh.......but Matt,,,,,is smart , I respect him ....seems solid to me .......and isn't important what someone does , it's what you do that matters , it's your journey

I worked with Matt and will most likely work with him again next year.

Never once pushed his products, gives clients a higher discount code, and is a legit dude. If you think he's banking with his supplement company, you're wrong.

And if he is, who cares. The products are all legit with trademark products. You're getting what you're paying for in a billion dollar industry that lies out of its ass.

honestly, his products are much better than most things on the market. using patented ingredients cost more than you think. You have to maintain a certain % profit to continue business, obviously.

I think he can reach his look right now off the doses he is using. He has great shoulder and arm genetics to start with, so that helps give a strong overall size look. I can run much lower doses now and keep my size compared to when I was younger. If I can do it, then others definitely can. I don't agree with some of the ways he goes about things (not saying they don't work), and I think he overcomplicates things some (not a knock as I do it too as it is can be actually fun if it doesn't ruin other aspect of your life), but I feel he is smart enough and has the genetics to respond well to AAS/HGH.

I've always liked Matt. I think he's telling the truth. I have one friend who is freaky as hell on 1cc test cyp and 1iu serostim or genotropin. Hard consistent training, perfect diet, and a little test/hgh will give a great look if you have the muscle memory from being a previous freak.

I have no thoughts either way in all this, but has he ever stated his AAS amounts that he used prior? I know he is a member here, maybe he may feel comfortable answering himself if he reads this? Just wondering what he took back when competing, compared to now?

I remember him posting his usage for a national show 3-4 years ago.

Something like...
600 Test
500 Primo
300 Tren
50 winny
4iu GH

X2. Op your first mistake is believing anything that comes out of his mouth, yet alone any bodybuilder when it comes to aas.

LOL I love this post! I passed a fucking polygraph for a job. Don't believe ANYTHING a bodybuilder says 😂😂

Matt is a good dude. I know several people that have prepped with him and he doesn't push anything. His diet is fuckin meticulous too so no wonder he stays in shape all the time.

I believe his dosages AND he keeps his cals LOW. Like low low, the dude eats like 2100 cals a day to maintain that and starves himself and does 60mins of cardio every day. So its doable.

i reached out to him bout the same time he was going thru low test i was too. he was really cool to respond and message back n forth with me. his experience mirrored mine. i thought i could go nattie and did everything i could to get normal but it was hell.
i felt AWFUL. so, i made similar decision i got on trt. and honestly, his results are not that unbelieveable. i was never big as he was at biggest nor did i use/abuse the things he did. but i was 225lbs with maybe 4-6 pack abs on a cycle. i quit everything and within a month i lost @30 pounds. my business partners thought i had cancer. seriously. for about 3 months i lived that way. working out eating right takiing a good vitamin and supp regimen. felt terrible.
2-3 weeks on upper dose of trt i was 220lbs again. maybe not AS lean n hard as on a cycle and dieting but size came back QUICK. i feel if i was on some gh and LIL slin too id be a bit bigger n leaner so i think his results are believeable.
-F2S

Now I'm not saying he's lying about current usage but something seems off about his past usage.

I worked with Matt for a while and have a ton is respect for his knowledge. He got me inside out for my first show. The drug usage is what I would consider moderate for pre contest. Very.

Now he's always preached that his off season were always..
750 test
600 EQ or 400 deca (rotated)
4-6iu gh
Slin sprinkled in
Also mentioned some injectable orals every once in a while.

He always just said he was a hyper responder. But why on earth would he recommend more to me in an off season than he was ever using off Season when I never competed and was like 60lbs less than him at the time. Hadn't ever got on stage or anything.

Like I said I'm not saying he lying about now. But I kinda doubt thenoff season he portrayed himself running.

Sounds like a pretty well rounded cycle. Would 4 sure yield some positive gains. He did say he was ocd about maintaining stable blood levels, which is an "ideal" scenario for optimal gainage.

Matt's a straight shooter. He's openly said that trt doses are not what built his physique. He is one of the guys I would trust to do such "experiments" as his will power is stronger than most when it comes to dieting and such. I don't necessarily believe there is a reason for him to lie about what he's doing.

One thing guys need to keep in mind is that one specific thing he (or anyone) says or does is the golden rule for everyone. I'm super endomorphic, I eat 0 carbs every day (keto) when dieting with a weekly throwdown re-feed. I'll be on stage next weekend over 250 lbs..and if I told you my doses you wouldn't believe it either. What works for some might not work as well or work better for others...that doesn't make anyone who states what has worked for them a liar.

I believe him....

I currently have been doing basically the same thing for
years....with small little blasts....

but the blasts are getting less and less....because I just feel like
shit...

and....im scared...:eek:

I think for many it depends on the volume of their cycles in the years before hrt... if you are a " low dose " guy and had been for years it seems that dropping to trt dose let's one keep most of the gains and maintain. . At least for a decent period of time.. as I e stated before I'm a pussy in regards to doses.. shit has always scared me.. so if your a decent responder at lower doses I believe dropping to trt dosages can let many keep or regain much of their previous mass. If you require much higher doses to gain then yet might not have the same effect.. let's also remember , in regards to Matt ,he mentions hgh and insulin being used during his trt.. those are powerful agents if you know when and how to use them.. so that will add to the trt.. I know I'm now doing 25mgs a day of trt..(I get bloods this week) and haven't trained in two months because of my knee replacement.. but even just sitting around I'm holding much of my size.. I start training again this week.. but I was holding my size pretty well. . I think adding in a small blast a couple times a year allows for maintenance and even smaller gains.. just my opinion..

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311