over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Megadose Primo.

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone tried high dose of primo 1g-1.5g a week?

Lets not talk about the cost because I got someone to sponsor me.

But I would like to hear your experience. I'm planning to try high dose primo (which i've not) with test.

What are the main effect u guys see on your body? I'm looking for a lean bulk. Do u think its worth it?

Per my advice, I had a friend run just under 1,000mg of Primo per week, in conjunction with just 500mg of Testosterone per week; actually, he dropped to 250mg recently, as he get's acne from Testosterone very easily(which is why he uses Primo)...

He has gained over 20 lbs of muscle in 10 weeks. LEAN, HARD, DENSE TISSUE. Primobolan is so anabolic, it is truly magical at higher dosages, especially when used with something more androgenic. He is eating a huge CLEAN calorie surplus, most of his cals are from good carbs and lean protein. He also trains with extremely high volume, 25-30 sets per muscle.

ive a run a primo based cycled while cutting once. I loved the lack of water retention and side effects i got from it.

I was on 800mg at the time. Unfortunately there is a lot of fake primos out there though.

Yeah i read somewhere that 75% of primo is fake. But if its real and money is no problem i would love to see your results. I know Nelson Montana is a big advocator of primo. But i think he also said that it is a deminishing (SP) drug. Meaning after a certain point Primo doesnt seem to produce as much. Im guessing 1g is too much and you would probably see the same results off of 800. I am no expert on primo though, just what i have read. Keep us posted.

I know most primo is fake but we are not talking about if its fake or not.
Anyway IP sells primo at a reasonable price if u buy large. I don't think he sells fake right???

Tell me more about your experience. Any first hand experience?
I'm deciding if i should do primo.

I ran it at 400mg ew and it was really nice. Good lean muscle, dry and hard. I really think its a great choice if money is not an option. Just dont know how high you can run it without wasting it. Maybe start low and work up and see if you notice a difference. Maybe start at 800 for a few weeks and then go up form there????

I ran it at 400mg ew and it was really nice. Good lean muscle, dry and hard. I really think its a great choice if money is not an option. Just dont know how high you can run it without wasting it. Maybe start low and work up and see if you notice a difference. Maybe start at 800 for a few weeks and then go up form there????

Thanks. This is what we wanna hear.

Allot of people say the effect of primo are similar to EQ. Do u guys agree?

EQ at high dose 800mg-1000mg vs 1g-1.5g primo.

Is there any difference in terms of results? Lean bulk, vascularity, pumps, etc?

Allot of people say the effect of primo are similar to EQ. Do u guys agree?

EQ at high dose 800mg-1000mg vs 1g-1.5g primo.

Is there any difference in terms of results? Lean bulk, vascularity, pumps, etc?

Ive noticed with EQ is that some people respond great while ive heard many people get nothing at all from it. I personally dont like it nearly as much as primo.

Results will vary...but if I had to choose between primo and EQ, i would take Primo.

I have ran both and YES they are very close. And most fake primo seems to be eq since they produce similar results. But eq really gives me limp dick and i will never touch it again. The results are very very similar.

I heard a long time ago about someone running 5 grams of primo per week (already a very advanced guy) and during that 20 week phase his body changed more than it did in the 4 years prior or something like that.

I don't know if this was just the guys BSing or what but ever since then I have always had that curiosity with this stuff.

I would LOVE to try this cycle but frankly I just can't find a source I truly trust even my regular guys to order such a huge order from and absolutely KNOW its legit stuff.

I heard a long time ago about someone running 5 grams of primo per week (already a very advanced guy) and during that 20 week phase his body changed more than it did in the 4 years prior or something like that.

I don't know if this was just the guys BSing or what but ever since then I have always had that curiosity with this stuff.

I would LOVE to try this cycle but frankly I just can't find a source I truly trust even my regular guys to order such a huge order from and absolutely KNOW its legit stuff.

jeez. I cant imagine getting that much volume into my muscles each week. And taking a higher dose primo/ml is a bad idea. Tried that....OUCH.

5g is like 50mls each week. Thats over 7mls daily! You really need to be using every possible injection site lol

jeez. I cant imagine getting that much volume into my muscles each week. And taking a higher dose primo/ml is a bad idea. Tried that....OUCH.

5g is like 50mls each week. Thats over 7mls daily! You really need to be using every possible injection site lol

I think what he was using was 200mg/ml

BIG guy though so finding spots wouldn't be too hard for him!

My supplier told me primo is a waste. I wonder why he says that.

He told me he did 1g over 16 weeks & hardly got anything. Could it be possible that the guys who got good results from it are novice & intermediate users?

He's advance.

He told me he did 1g over 16 weeks & hardly got anything. Could it be possible that the guys who got good results from it are novice & intermediate users?

He's advance.

If he ran it at a G for 16 weeks and called it a waste... One of two things, It was fake or he doesn't know what he's doing.

He's advance.

switching from tren to primo would be disappointing, thats for sure. When i ran primo it was my first cycle after being off for a while

switching from tren to primo would be disappointing, thats for sure. When i ran primo it was my first cycle after being off for a while

Tried tren a few times. This time i promise myself i'll not touch Tren.

Thats why i'm looking into Primo or EQ.

I was planing on doing this same thing. 800-1g a week and see what I think cuz I live EQ so if it's similar but better it may be my new fav. sparty and BU sell a 200mg/ml hope it's the real deal.

Remember Arnold's favorite cycle was High dose primo & Dbol.
He got so big & cut.

Do u think its true? Genetics apart.

Primo is a staple of mine because I get bad sides from just about everything else.
Currently dieting on 400mg per week.
I use as much as 600mg per week at other times. I would like to try 1g at some point.

I use 200mg/ml UG stuff. I have no doubts it is real. I know exactly what gear I am on because each one gives me very unique sides except primo. I hear it is common to slip EQ in place of it. I'd know for sure though, EQ at only 250mg gives me crippling social anxiety within a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131