over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melantan 2 feeling pretty sick day after

Excells

Registered
So ive used it before had the typical sick feeling from it but would just do it before bed sleep through no biggy.
Did 10 units of last night out a 1cc insulin syringe. Woke up today still feeling sick nauseous headache. Was wondering if you guys had any ideas and curious of this is normal from malatan

Thanks in advance

Same thing happened to me the last 2 times I ran it. Always did it before bed, felt a little nauseous, then fall asleep and wake up fine. But these last two times, brutal, half sick all the next day. Happened no matter how much or how little I took. Had to stop, just dreaded the shots knowing it was going to make me sick for 24 hours. Did it regularly for years with no trouble, but now....
Anti-histamines didn’t help either. I saw the zofran recommendation in another thread, that should stop the nausea altogether with that.

Same thing happened to me the last 2 times I ran it. Always did it before bed, felt a little nauseous, then fall asleep and wake up fine. But these last two times, brutal, half sick all the next day. Happened no matter how much or how little I took. Had to stop, just dreaded the shots knowing it was going to make me sick for 24 hours. Did it regularly for years with no trouble, but now....
Anti-histamines didn’t help either. I saw the zofran recommendation in another thread, that should stop the nausea altogether with that.

How low did you first start with? Granted it can make you feel sick but some guys idea of a low dose is say 200mcg. The OP took 1mg so no wonder he felt awful. I took MT2 when it first come out and everywhere stated 1mg for 10 days so I know exactly how he feels. MT2 overdose can be horrible. I can just remember that feeling and it's bad... only time I have ever felt worst is when I took too much pramipexole.

When I use MT2 I start at 50mcg and gradually move up in dose. Use it pre bed after a large meal. Ginger root is great to prevent nausea so you could use that beforehand as well. Although at 50mcg it's not going to hit that hard and should be fine.

Even when it's built up 250mcg is a decent dose and will be enough to get tanned but minimize potential side effects (increased freckles/moles). The most I would ever use if I was really going for it would be 250mcg twice daily in a hot climate but it's not even needed.

No i didnt do 1cc. I did 10 units of a 1 cc syringe so like .20mg. Also to touch on the zolfran it works but it gives massive headaches

I also saw that malatan 1 is the same thing but without sides. Not too sure about it. But

No i didnt do 1cc. I did 10 units of a 1 cc syringe so like .20mg. Also to touch on the zolfran it works but it gives massive headaches

He never said you did 1 cc. He said you did 1mg. Assuming your bottle was 10mg, if you reconstituted with 1ml Bac water, then each tick would be 100mcg. So if that's the case, and you said you injected 10 units that would equal 1000mcg or 1mg.

How low did you first start with? Granted it can make you feel sick but some guys idea of a low dose is say 200mcg. The OP took 1mg so no wonder he felt awful. I took MT2 when it first come out and everywhere stated 1mg for 10 days so I know exactly how he feels. MT2 overdose can be horrible. I can just remember that feeling and it's bad... only time I have ever felt worst is when I took too much pramipexole.

When I use MT2 I start at 50mcg and gradually move up in dose. Use it pre bed after a large meal. Ginger root is great to prevent nausea so you could use that beforehand as well. Although at 50mcg it's not going to hit that hard and should be fine.

Even when it's built up 250mcg is a decent dose and will be enough to get tanned but minimize potential side effects (increased freckles/moles). The most I would ever use if I was really going for it would be 250mcg twice daily in a hot climate but it's not even needed.

I used to always run it at 50-100mcg twice a week, never really bothered me. I have a darker complexion anyway, so I never needed much. The last time I tried to run it at 50mcg twice a week. Maybe that was to low of a dose to get over the side effects

As mentioned above, and possibly overdose the night before. So care (does make u sick).

He never said you did 1 cc. He said you did 1mg. Assuming your bottle was 10mg, if you reconstituted with 1ml Bac water, then each tick would be 100mcg. So if that's the case, and you said you injected 10 units that would equal 1000mcg or 1mg.

Ahh sorry i miss read that my bad.
Yeah just a small update woke up today skipped last night and feel fine now. Going to go with a smaller amount tonight

I find that I have to start on very low dose and slowly increase. When I use it for tanning I find way less side effects if I injection immediately before hoping into tanning bed or into the sun.

I find that I have to start on very low dose and slowly increase. When I use it for tanning I find way less side effects if I injection immediately before hoping into tanning bed or into the sun.

So i was under the impression that you should do a load phase starting off for like 5- 7 daya then tan. Have i been doing it wrong?

You want to start low with that stuff maybe 100 micrograms eod or every 3rd day I can't go over 500mcgs
1mg or 1000mcgs would make me sick!
Eat something prior to the injection.

I also take a very small anount(max100mcg) 15 min before tanning. I have always got awesome results with very minimal side effects that way. In my opinion no need for the massive doses.

Exactly. From the post it sounds like he put 1ml in the vial and obviously done 10 units. Excells if you put 3ml inside like I always do then 1cc would be 333mcg if your vial contains 10mg mt2. That's the best way so 1 tick on a slin pin is 33.3mcg. In fact you can fit 3.5ml in most mt2 vials so I usually do that 1st vial then move down to 2-3ml bac water in the following vials. You definitely don't need to load mt2 so I would lower your dose and move up gradually. Really high doses of mt2 can actually go against you and for many over time with sun exposure it can make them go a very weird (dirty looking) colour. Less is definitely more when it comes to mt2. I am pale white naturally and have gone ridiculously dark from 250mcg per day. That dose means you have 40 days supply at max dose so it works out very cheap as well.

Last edited:
Exactly. From the post it sounds like he put 1ml in the vial and obviously done 10 units. Excells if you put 3ml inside like I always do then 1cc would be 333mcg if your vial contains 10mg mt2. That's the best way so 1 tick on a slin pin is 33.3mcg. In fact you can fit 3.5ml in most mt2 vials so I usually do that 1st vial then move down to 2-3ml bac water in the following vials. You definitely don't need to load mt2 so I would lower your dose and move up gradually. Really high doses of mt2 can actually go against you and for
many over time with sun exposure it can make them go a very weird (dirty looking) colour. Less is definitely more when it comes to mt2. I am pale white naturally and have gone ridiculously dark from 250mcg per day. That dose means you have 40 days supply at max dose so it works out very cheap as well.

Awesome thanks man ill take your advice ill start lower and rock it that way.

So ive used it before had the typical sick feeling from it but would just do it before bed sleep through no biggy.
Did 10 units of last night out a 1cc insulin syringe. Woke up today still feeling sick nauseous headache. Was wondering if you guys had any ideas and curious of this is normal from malatan

Thanks in advance

yes makes me feel shit all next day...cant stand the feeling.

I have to use the tiniest of dosages so the tan takes time for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311