over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meredith just won Open Class D at the North Americans

Well deserved and long overdue.
Great job and many congratulations!

Pretty Powerful Stuff

LOL! Thank you so, SO much everyone!!
I feel so fortunate, not for winning per say but to have someone like BigA to have so much faith in me to do this that he put money on it. Thank you very much, I am humbled and eternally grateful to have you in my corner. :) And for this board! Wow, could you ask for a better group of people?!?! :headbang: Every freaking show we meet someone from the board, which is like...the COOLEST thing EVER!! Lol! :D

Oh..kay, I better go to bed. It's past 2am and I'm already coming down with something, don't want to make it worse. :s

I took a few pics and have some good stories but I'll post them tomorrow.

Thanks again everyone! *MUAH!*

M, I have to say that in my years in Bodybuilding I have had some really high points and low points. Yesterday to be able to witness your performance up close and personal would have to go down as my best moment in bodybuilding to date. I don't think many realize the shear balls it takes to fly half way across the country alone and compete in a contest of this magnitude. Really it was an absolute honor and priceless to be able to see your art work from start to finish. To see your reaction, to feel it when they called the other girl runner up, and finally to be able to slip back stage and get your attention before you went back out for the overall and to tell you "now finish the deal" The memories that you left me with are priceless and inspirational. I will cherish our friendship but I am not ashamed to say that I am a fan M. Your future is bright and thanks again for the wonderful memories that you left me with.

Thank you again guys, the encouragement I receive here is unsurpassed to say the least!

This is so cool! First of all congrats! Second of all, and I really believe this, I think Lynx can win some pro figure comps and be one of the top ones in the sport. I mean maybe I don't know what the heck I'm talking about but she just looks "pro" to me. Her physique is capable of kicking some major butt in the future. Awesome job and God bless!

Wow, thanks AWN! I was just thinking, "Great now I have to start ALL back over again!" :p

I woke up this morning so SICK! Not from food, it seems I caught a cold. I felt it coming yesterday morning and nagging throughout the day. Now...it's here full force. I think my body finally threw up it's hands and said, "That's IT, I've had enough!"

Thanks for the pics socalphotographer! I have to tell the board how we met:
I went down to watch some of the night show and to see if I could snap some shots of Ojs. When I got to the auditorium I took a seat in the very last row next to a couple of other figure competitors. They left after a while but there was this guy standing behind us with this camera with a huge lens. I made a comment about the class Ojs was in and we got to talking. Eventually I said something about being from Montana and SCP said,
"Wait...Montana...Figure...USA's...are you Meredith?"
:eek: :confused: :eek: "Yes!?!"
LOL! I'm Socalphotographer!
"OH MY GOSH!" :eek:

We both cracked up laughing! I mean what are the odds? SCP is so nice and a wonderful person to just sit and visit with! Lol! He's the only one who didn't leave when I struck up a conversation with him! :eek: Yeah, I think I ran off the other two figure girls I was trying to chit-chat with. :rolleyes: Uh...no, I did run them off! :p Anyways, I'm glad we met and I have to say his photography skill are so good! He was taking his pictures from the BACK of the auditorium!

Later that night I hung out with Tony, Nancy and some other competitors and people they knew. I remember to snap a couple of shots, but I really wasn't feeling all that good so it wasn't at the front of my mind. :eek:

I think the kid who took this had too many Redbull and Vodka's. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC03682.JPG
    DSC03682.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 187
M, I have to say that in my years in Bodybuilding I have had some really high points and low points. Yesterday to be able to witness your performance up close and personal would have to go down as my best moment in bodybuilding to date. I don't think many realize the shear balls it takes to fly half way across the country alone and compete in a contest of this magnitude. Really it was an absolute honor and priceless to be able to see your art work from start to finish. To see your reaction, to feel it when they called the other girl runner up, and finally to be able to slip back stage and get your attention before you went back out for the overall and to tell you "now finish the deal" The memories that you left me with are priceless and inspirational. I will cherish our friendship but I am not ashamed to say that I am a fan M. Your future is bright and thanks again for the wonderful memories that you left me with.

:eek: Thank you so very much Tony. I am so happy you decided to come to this competition, it was a pleasure to finally meet you and I really appreciate that you invited me to dinner with you and Nancy. Heck, thank you FOR dinner! Lol! Tony was very sneaky, when I looked around and saw the people at our table with the black billfolds I asked the waitress, "Where is mine?" It seems Tony took it from her and bought me dinner. :) And I can tell you Tony is one heck of a cheering section!! I have to say, having someone there in your corner definitely makes you more comfortable on stage and for that I'm grateful you were there. :fo:d-smil

Here's a shot backstage before dinner. :)

*sigh* I'm a retard and can't get it to save upright! :mad:

...got it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC03677.jpg
    DSC03677.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 179
Here's a shot of the teen winner and his girlfriend who competed in bikini. He looked GOOD! 19 years old! :eek:

Attachments

• DSC03685.JPG
    DSC03685.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 182
He likes his picture taken. Lol! :D And I'm not being a dick, that's what he told me!! :D

Attachments

• DSC03683.JPG
    DSC03683.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 179
This is Marcy Porter, she's going to be competing in a couple of weeks at the Figure Olympia. She is a sweetheart! I met her at Jr. Nationals earlier this year and she came back and gave me a hug after I came off stage and took the picture of me with my trophy.

Attachments

• DSC03679.JPG
    DSC03679.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 182
Congratulations!! You deserve it! :headbang:

Huge Congratulations Lynx. Awesome work!

A couple members of our dinner party

Here's a shot of the teen winner and his girlfriend who competed in bikini. He looked GOOD! 19 years old! :eek:

haha....That kid was pretty cool.......He wasn't too bad considering he is only 19 I know bodybuilders that are 39 that are much more annoying......He is from Iabadman's parts (Modesto) say J might know or know of him.

The girl Abbie is one of the locals from my parts. She won the Florida State but finished dead last in this contest. Now we heard the rumors of why that happened. I won't say on here because of some of the names involved could effect me in my state. I hope what I heard wasn't true and if it is ....well that sickens me and once again makes me question why I involve myself in this sport.....She is cool though and I hope you enjoyed talking with her.

And this is about the last of what I have for pictures. :eek: Abby and I...and yes, before you even ask...she is just as hot in person. ;)

Attachments

• DSC03687.JPG
    DSC03687.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 175
haha....That kid was pretty cool.......He wasn't too bad considering he is only 19 I know bodybuilders that are 39 that are much more annoying......He is from Iabadman's parts (Modesto) say J might know or know of him.

The girl Abbie is one of the locals from my parts. She won the Florida State but finished dead last in this contest. Now we heard the rumors of why that happened. I won't say on here because of some of the names involved could effect me in my state. I hope what I heard wasn't true and if it is ....well that sickens me and once again makes me question why I involve myself in this sport.....She is cool though and I hope you enjoyed talking with her.

Lol, yeah he did talk quite a bit about...well, himself. :D And I think I may have made things a little worse by giving him some complements. :s Regardless he did seem like nice kid. So did Abby, I hope things go well for her. She was so sweet.

AND BEFORE ANYONE (Jethro...TULL!) MAKE FUN OF WHAT APPEARS TO BE A "FOOD BABY" I HAVE TO SAY IT'S NOT! :mad: :D :p I had some stuff in my pockets and when I looked at the pictures I was like...:banghead: Great. :rolleyes:
Tony can vouch for me, I had a salad that night and the waitress gave us all free hot fudge sundaes. So compare to what I CAN eat, that was nothing. :p

YES!!!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
way to go you Freakin EARNED IT!
wow, this is great news!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
i know it feels sooooo good to get the recognition for what you have put into this sport!
way to go!

so whats next:)
i hope whats next is some relaxing and reflecting.
enjoy the moment. its so fleeting.....
-JS

Tony- Thanks for being cool to the Reservation Pro!

Really, thanks Tony. She said you were super nice to her and soft spoken. One of those really sincere individuals. It was good to hear and I am sure you were a refreshing change from my constant harrassment.

Food baby?! I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say, DON'T EAT YOURSELF INTO A STUPOR!

REZ SPEAK- this is how someone from Meredith's tribe might enthusiastically tell you about a bodybuilding contest:

"Ho, check it out hey, look it my trophy. Heck, it's big." :)

The pleasure was all mine

Really, thanks Tony. She said you were super nice to her and soft spoken. One of those really sincere individuals. It was good to hear and I am sure you were a refreshing change from my constant harrassment.

Dave it was my pleasure and I know that if the tables were turned (if ever I have a significant other...lol) you would of done the same for me. You know this off course but honestly one would be hard pressed to find a human as high in quality as Meredith anywhere on our planet. Not knowing her personally but knowing what I knew from you and interactions on the board was impressive enough. Meeting her in person, talking with her, seeing her approach, how she got there, what she was trying to do in between (homework, studying..etc..) and finally her performance.......Like I said to witness that was the greatest thing I have ever witnessed in bodybuilding....far better then anything bodybuilding wise I ever witnessed or accomplished. That alone was worth the trip and by far the best part of the trip for me. I look forward to both or your future friendships but I would classify myself as a fan of Meredith from here on and I will follow her professional career. Logistics permitting I will do my best to support her wherever she competes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws