over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

met Carrot Top at my gym........

Seriously though....why does he wear make-up and mascara?

Anybody know?

It looks really silly to be honost. Not a knock really on him as a person or his physique....just think he should hang-up the make-up act, well unless there is some pressing need to do so:confused:

BMJ

Seriously though....why does he wear make-up and mascara?

Anybody know?

It looks really silly to be honost. Not a knock really on him as a person or his physique....just think he should hang-up the make-up act, well unless there is some pressing need to do so:confused:

BMJ

I actually have no idea and can't think of a reason...he has changed alot since the TV days, but I agree....he doesnt need the make up at the gym..may be he is used to wearing it, or is permanent make-up.

Seriously though....why does he wear make-up and mascara?Anybody know?

BMJ

To look pretty and sexy in tight spandex!

also

When he was doing his 1-800-collect commercials, one of them in particular, was shot with Roland (Kickinger?) a massive bodybuilder, and perhaps that "bit" him a little?

But yeah, the make-up is a little weird.

Marilyn,

I used to see him alot at the Winter Park Village. I've seen him eating at the Cheesecake Factory several times, but strangely enough-- he's always dining alone.

Seems like a very quiet guy-- Hes also very funny.

He's been on the Gene Simmons reality show a few times also. Him and Gene are friends I guess.

I see him all the time in the gyms here in Vegas (he gym hops like I do). Down to earth, and approachable.

Pretty hardcore in his training.

Never seems to train his legs though (at least every time I see him train). I'd advise training legs with major priority training, but then again, maybe balance is not his goal?

About his make-up... I don't know. Did he have cosmetic surgery of something?

Last edited:
I see him all the time in the gyms here in Vegas (he gym hops like I do). Down to earth, and approachable.

Pretty hardcore in his training.

Never seems to train his legs though (at least every time I see him train). I'd advise training legs with major priority training, but then again, maybe balance is not his goal?

About his make-up... I don't know. Did he have cosmetic surgery of something?

Is he lifting heavy and does he lift by himself? For some reason I find this thread interesting. My, my... I live a sad life!!!

i think Carrot Top is ok!

thinkk how many people look at us and think we look strange!:confused::)
good to know he has turned to iron to de stress or what not rather than more harmful things...
the iron game is a safe haven for many of us.
and about his makeup, who cares...?:confused: the dude is successful and has a "persona" thats all it might be. maybe he just doesn't want to be seen too far out of character or maybe he likes it lol.
i see eye make up and etc like earrings and tattoos. i would never have either but its just body art really, no biggie.

cool you had a good encounter with him Marilyn. always nice when celebraties turn out to be good people.
-JS

I saw this FitShow clip about him a while back. I think the cosmetic stuff on his face was surgically done for making him look normal under the stage lights (not that it works).

**broken link removed**

good to know he has turned to iron to de stress or what not rather than more harmful things...
and about his makeup, who cares...?:confused: the dude is successful and has a "persona" thats all it might be. maybe he just doesn't want to be seen too far out of character or maybe he likes it lol.
i see eye make up and etc like earrings and tattoos. i would never have either but its just body art really, no biggie.

cool you had a good encounter with him Marilyn. always nice when celebraties turn out to be good people.
-JS

Very well put JS. He is successful as hell. Multi millionaire. How many of us on here can say that??? I know i cant!! I have also heard he is a great guy!!

I talked to my friend Andrea today who used to do weekly massages on him.I mentioned Marilyn meeting him etc... She said she really missed some of the talks with him as he is according to her pretty smart.She is an artsy fartsy tree hugger type(but a hot tree hugger,lol) and she said he shared a lot of her views.Like I said earlier his Dad worked for NASA and was apparently a pretty smart guy. Some of his props were pretty creative and funny I thought.

funny I noticed the make up immediately, but also immediately forgot about it due to his friendliness and well spoken tone....I really felt like he was kind and cool....no act...I think I expected him to act a certain way, but it was so opposite from what was in my head.

I didnt see his legs, and he didnt seem to be working them...he had long shorts on.

I would look forward to talking to him again.

You know when I posted this, I thought no one would even notice, but it turned out to be interesting for me as well...thanks guys for sharing your thoughts:) and comments.

-JS

Nice post, sir. Men in showbiz have worn make-up since the beginning of time. Anyone who knows film history knows this. You should see the makeup they wore during the black and white era...lol. It was caked on like a clown.

Nice post, sir. Men in showbiz have worn make-up since the beginning of time. Anyone who knows film history knows this. You should see the makeup they wore during the black and white era...lol. It was caked on like a clown.

So, do you think they wore their role make up when they went to the gym or better yet tatooed the makeup to be a permanent fixture on their face. I like carrott top...he has always been funny as hell and like anyone else has the right to do whatever be wants to his body or face. BUT no matter how much you like or dislike him for whatever reason you must admit that a dude going to the gym with eye make up on is a little strange. That's like saying Michael jacksons was completely normal looking in his later years god rest his soul!

BDD

Body-Dysmorphic Disorder... probably most of us on this board have it to some degree or another- CT (who I really like as a Comedian and does seem very "down to earth") may have this too... but it also manifests itself through his cosmetic surgery and make-up.

Yeah I'm from FL too, I saw him in Down town a couple of times. Big difference from a while ago carrot top. What gym does he go to btw ?

Nice guy, but I wonder why does he keep wearing that mascara ??!?!?!?! :confused:

True,but he wears heavy eyeliner(guyliner??) which is quite different than makeup to enhance features and stop glare or skin shining under heavy lighting.
I have had makeup put on many times for photoshoots and never did the makeup artist use eyeliner.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131