over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin and Berberine

Anyone here use Sitagliptin? I managed to put my hands on a single box once and found it effective for insulin sensitivity, fat gain prevention on Lantus+large surplus and zero GI distress at low dose (25mg/day). Short trial but I really liked it.

Metformin absolutely destroys my stomach and midsection, i love Cardarine, 20mg daily works wonders.

Trying to add 300mg Dehydroberberine daily but my glucose levels already are around 70ish first thing am on 6iu HGH daily and 6-700g carbs.

With years my stomach is such a bitch, i have to be very careful with the supplements i add.

and after the current experience related to my health most likely I will not use metformin and berberine anymore because they negatively affect the pH in the intestines and can cause excessive oxidative stress

Apart from that I will slightly change my opinion about lantus - in the recommendations from Dr. Ashim I got a low dose of lantus at night (I give it 5x a week 2x a week when the next day is off I don't give lantus at night) as my pancreas was also inflamed so my morning sugar started to climb like never before. It was always at 70-85 even when I was taking 15iu gh and eating 1000g+ carbs a day and when I was at my worst it started to approach 100

after a few weeks of using a low dose of lantus at night (only 10iu) my sugar improves dramatically and now on days I don't even take lantus at night my blood sugar is 75-80 in the morning so I think it's a good tactic to avoid when we eat a lot calories and carbs and we take a lot of GH to relieve our pancreas of some of the work

my blood results are improving very quickly so soon I will be able to start increasing kcal and return to my old size so I will definitely test this method and let you know how it works and what impact it has on the level of A1c - according to what Ashim says to improve A1c and significantly

and after the current experience related to my health most likely I will not use metformin and berberine anymore because they negatively affect the pH in the intestines and can cause excessive oxidative stress

Apart from that I will slightly change my opinion about lantus - in the recommendations from Dr. Ashim I got a low dose of lantus at night (I give it 5x a week 2x a week when the next day is off I don't give lantus at night) as my pancreas was also inflamed so my morning sugar started to climb like never before. It was always at 70-85 even when I was taking 15iu gh and eating 1000g+ carbs a day and when I was at my worst it started to approach 100

after a few weeks of using a low dose of lantus at night (only 10iu) my sugar improves dramatically and now on days I don't even take lantus at night my blood sugar is 75-80 in the morning so I think it's a good tactic to avoid when we eat a lot calories and carbs and we take a lot of GH to relieve our pancreas of some of the work

my blood results are improving very quickly so soon I will be able to start increasing kcal and return to my old size so I will definitely test this method and let you know how it works and what impact it has on the level of A1c - according to what Ashim says to improve A1c and significantly
I think a relatively low dose of Lantus can actually be very beneficial to spare your abused pancreatic Beta Cells on high cals/carbs diets.
Chronic supplementation of long-acting basal insulin improves endogenous postprandial insulin secretion whereas acute exogenous insulin administration reduces the β-cell response.

Super Berberine Supplement - Dihydroberberine GlucoVantage® Now 5X More Effective Than Regular Berberine HCL Powder Capsules. for Metabolism Support. Keto Friendly Plus Vegan Berberine Extract Pills https://a.co/d/2Jsucih
Thank you for posting the link to dihydroberberine. I haven't had any stomach issues withe regular berberine, but have has some amazing benefits with it. I found it wiped up the fatigue I was having from blacktops and even helped take away the debilitating fatigue and fog from mk677.
I am going to try the dihydroberberine to change it up from 2400 mg of berberine 1200 2 times a day.

At first I loved metformin. Would take 500mg 4x per day to help with some major insulin sensitivity issues I was having. As my food has increased over the past few weeks my tolerance for the metformin has decreased and I'm getting some serious GI side effects.

Currently taking it 2 x per day morning and night for the last few days and although it has helped ease symptoms a little bit...it still doesn't feel right. I will pass gas extremely frequently (20-30x per hour for the first hour after a meal) and I have a constant feeling of trapped gas that has turned into unbearable pain a couple times. I can literally feel the food in my lower stomach/small intestine just bubbling away and constantly trying to get in a position to pass gas for relief.

Thinking about dropping it all together as it's just causing me more issues than it's worth. At maintenance/a deficit it's great, at a surplus it just doesn't seem to work for me (which sucks because that's when I need the insulin sensitizers the most)

At first I loved metformin. Would take 500mg 4x per day to help with some major insulin sensitivity issues I was having. As my food has increased over the past few weeks my tolerance for the metformin has decreased and I'm getting some serious GI side effects.

Currently taking it 2 x per day morning and night for the last few days and although it has helped ease symptoms a little bit...it still doesn't feel right. I will pass gas extremely frequently (20-30x per hour for the first hour after a meal) and I have a constant feeling of trapped gas that has turned into unbearable pain a couple times. I can literally feel the food in my lower stomach/small intestine just bubbling away and constantly trying to get in a position to pass gas for relief.

Thinking about dropping it all together as it's just causing me more issues than it's worth. At maintenance/a deficit it's great, at a surplus it just doesn't seem to work for me (which sucks because that's when I need the insulin sensitizers the most)
Are you saying you‘re in a surplus now

Have your tried the extended release version? It has alleviated these problems for a lot of users that get these issues.

I think a relatively low dose of Lantus can actually be very beneficial to spare your abused pancreatic Beta Cells on high cals/carbs diets.
Chronic supplementation of long-acting basal insulin improves endogenous postprandial insulin secretion whereas acute exogenous insulin administration reduces the β-cell response.
Yup, I tend to agree with you. This is the only reason I would consider Lantus—using it at a low dose as an extended duration GCA. But Met and Berb have been doing that job just fine for years now. My HbA1C is under 5 to a few tenths over even with 3iu/day rhGH for so long. So much so that I don't even worry about it anymore.

It might be different if either caused me stomach/GI distress.

Just picked up some cinnulin pf from swanson, seems like its worth taking though i never see it mentioned here

dose is 500mg per day in the study i read. Got 4 bottles, 150mg/cap, 120 caps per bottle, $54. Seemed reasonable 🤷🏻‍♂️
How has it been?

How has it been?
Been taking 2-3 caps every time i eat, so well over the studied dose. I feel like it’s helping because i‘ve been eating “off plan” more than usual and have stayed just as lean. I can tell it potentiates insulin because now i’ve been needing to eat sooner than normal after my first meal. I’d say it‘s a good buy

Been taking 2-3 caps every time i eat, so well over the studied dose. I feel like it’s helping because i‘ve been eating “off plan” more than usual and have stayed just as lean. I can tell it potentiates insulin because now i’ve been needing to eat sooner than normal after my first meal. I’d say it‘s a good buy
Thanks for the insight man, gonna get the same brand. That’s a reasonable price.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws