mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin article. Seems it is terrible for muscle.

The incidents rates of reactions of becoming hypo is vastly as equal to the galactic alignment axis of equinoxes and solstices. Which is approximately 71.5 years :p

In other's words, it's rare. For most it's not going to happen unless described by the aforementioned.

Now I just think you're making up words lol:p

Would this be true for adderall as well?

to some degree im sure its true of any dopamine drug.

many things in our body work just like hormones...
take an outside chem and your body shuts down its own production.

these pharms are very strong generally and provide much more action then your body...

I have used lots of dopamine things and this was interesting and made a lot of sense to me.

i don't have nor do i think there are any real hard answers out there on the true effects of all this.

just sharing with the class...:)

Would any of you enlighten us on when/how you are taking your metformin? With and without insulin use and for general health purposes.

the thing is you will have to take it for LIFE!!!

was doing dopamine research and found that just one dose of deprenyl will stop endo dopamine production for 24 hrs and it will not return to baseline for 2 full weeks!

the neuro stuff is super important.
im sure you know there is direct correlation between age and decline in dopamine and death...

no/low dopamine=dead body. lol

I take and have taken tons of stuff that effects dopamine.

I personally feel that taking things that help your body to produce more of its own chems is the way to go vs pharms which generally shut down your production.

dep is interesting there are a lot of buts to consider and think about in the big picture with all answers truly unknown. lol

:love:

PERHAPS...although I have never seen any reference to such in the literature I have read. For me , honestly , due to a long history of depression (chronicled elsewhere) It bothers me not that I may take it for life , that was the plan all along same as metformin same as TRT. My primary goal being extension of quality life more or less dictates that I will be taking it for the long haul. Kepp in mind I am talking about an average of 1-2 mg per day not the standard dose range for treating parkinsons.

PERHAPS...although I have never seen any reference to such in the literature I have read. For me , honestly , due to a long history of depression (chronicled elsewhere) It bothers me not that I may take it for life , that was the plan all along same as metformin same as TRT. My primary goal being extension of quality life more or less dictates that I will be taking it for the long haul. Kepp in mind I am talking about an average of 1-2 mg per day not the standard dose range for treating parkinsons.

also in response and addition to my own ramblings and having literally been ran through the ringer known as the psychiatry industry (med pushers) , I think the biggest dis-service ever done to those suffering from severe depression was the push for promoting the use of SSRI's and SNRI's instead of looking at the potential for dopamine boosting agents. I finally made this connection on my own when thinking about what do long term drug users all have in common (steroids in large qty in my case) , generally a fucked up reward system due to dopamine issues. For me it was life altering , and allowed me to finally be ok with truly walking away from the heavy steroid use without feeling like I was a miserable failure. A lot of guys will not understand this statement but the older guys that have been there will connect very closely with it.

I don't disagree, just sharing some info I found important.

the dose they used was 5mg.

one of my hypochondriac paranoias is actually getting parkinsons or some similar dopamine related disease... sometimes I get lil shakes or twitches and it wierds me out. lol

there are no hard answers for what we do, shit like this is all theory and experiment. we all just need to try n be aware of all aspects.

I enjoy your posts bro!
good luck!

I use rhodiola, feel that helps with depression aspects, much more to it but...
maoi action n basically no side effects.

also in response and addition to my own ramblings and having literally been ran through the ringer known as the psychiatry industry (med pushers) , I think the biggest dis-service ever done to those suffering from severe depression was the push for promoting the use of SSRI's and SNRI's instead of looking at the potential for dopamine boosting agents. I finally made this connection on my own when thinking about what do long term drug users all have in common (steroids in large qty in my case) , generally a fucked up reward system due to dopamine issues. For me it was life altering , and allowed me to finally be ok with truly walking away from the heavy steroid use without feeling like I was a miserable failure. A lot of guys will not understand this statement but the older guys that have been there will connect very closely with it.

lol

I think in general ppl in this line have some mental issues!

fucked up reward system n instant gratification being a GIANT part.

also...

keep in mind that a bunch of steroids DO increase dopamine... this might be part of what we experience in that depression sorta stuff you mention on going to low doses.

juice makes you feel good for more then one reason. running gs of test probably does a number on various aspects of brain health.

lol

I think in general ppl in this line have some mental issues!

fucked up reward system n instant gratification being a GIANT part.

also...

keep in mind that a bunch of steroids DO increase dopamine... this might be part of what we experience in that depression sorta stuff you mention on going to low doses.

juice makes you feel good for more then one reason. running gs of test probably does a number on various aspects of brain health.

YES , EXACTLY

I think most guys as they get older mature beyond the need to be "huge" but when we stop we crash mentally , the physical ramifications are not that bad in reality, most like me find they don't really fall apart, LOL , its the "feeling" it gives you the drive/motivation/etc that makes us fall back into the pattern. For me Deprenyl at a low dose remedied that problem , for the first time ever I honestly don't; care at all about steroids , looking back I cannot believe the bullshit I bought into , same bullshit I see so many people on here buying into every day. I started eliminating drugs and realizing hmmm, wait a second, that was doing next to nothing for me , one after another , until I realized what a pathetic ROI all the crap really was. Its sad to see these guys that are young and have children spend thousands and risk their freedom over 10lbs of additional muscle. I am not preaching, I WAS ONE OF THEM, still its very sad.

back to deprenyl , good article below

Deprenyl- A Multi-Functional Anti-aging Drug

YES , EXACTLY

I think most guys as they get older mature beyond the need to be "huge" but when we stop we crash mentally , the physical ramifications are not that bad in reality, most like me find they don't really fall apart, LOL , its the "feeling" it gives you the drive/motivation/etc that makes us fall back into the pattern. For me Deprenyl at a low dose remedied that problem , for the first time ever I honestly don't; care at all about steroids , looking back I cannot believe the bullshit I bought into , same bullshit I see so many people on here buying into every day. I started eliminating drugs and realizing hmmm, wait a second, that was doing next to nothing for me , one after another , until I realized what a pathetic ROI all the crap really was. Its sad to see these guys that are young and have children spend thousands and risk their freedom over 10lbs of additional muscle. I am not preaching, I WAS ONE OF THEM, still its very sad.

1mg twice per week for my age range doesn't sound like a high dose at all so I imagine that would come with zero side effects.

YES , EXACTLY

I think this all the time.....then I grab the needles and pin away! It's an addiction, it really is. If I'm not pinning a lot a week like when cruising on a low dose, sometimes I drive myself nuts constantly thinking about if I should take more.

I think this all the time.....then I grab the needles and pin away! It's an addiction, it really is. If I'm not pinning a lot a week like when cruising on a low dose, sometimes I drive myself nuts constantly thinking about if I should take more.

SAME THING I FELT FOR MANY MANY YEARS

honestly you are one of the guys I was thinking about writing that, I look at the drugs you have listed and the "feedback" these guys give you and its honestly ridiculous , seriously do you REALLY feel like everything you are putting in your body is really doing shit? seriously reflect on that YOURSELF and stop looking for approval from random internet personalities.

let me pose a couple of scenarios to you , since I know you have at least one young child

scenario 1 - you spend the next 15-18 years of your life filling yourself full of drugs that may (at best) long term give you about 20 lbs of real muscle , fact , I have lived it ... and you get to impress a bunch of people on an internet forum cuz your a good bro and have some big gunzzz and shit , then you get to have health issues much earlier than you would otherwise (we can all continue to lie to ourselves if that is what you prefer) and when it comes time for your children to go to college you can explain to them that you had to spend that money on bodybuilding drugs cuz the "bros" on pro muscle expected it, and after all that is a real high life proiority.

scenario 2 - you take all that money you are literally pissing away , fund a 529 college plan for your kids and a roth ira and focus on being super healthy (and god forbid maybe 20 lbs lighter) then they get ready to go to school and you say...you can go wherever you want to because I planned well in advance and it is paid for. Now keep in mind that means giving up the "glory" of being popular to a bunch of guys that you don't even know.

kinda puts it in perspective doesn't it?

honestly you are one of the guys I was thinking about writing that, I look at the drugs you have listed and the "feedback" these guys give you and its honestly ridiculous , seriously do you REALLY feel like everything you are putting in your body is really doing shit? seriously reflect on that YOURSELF and stop looking for approval from random internet personalities.

let me pose a couple of scenarios to you , since I know you have at least one young child

scenario 1 - you spend the next 15-18 years of your life filling yourself full of drugs that may (at best) long term give you about 20 lbs of real muscle , fact , I have lived it ... and you get to impress a bunch of people on an internet forum cuz your a good bro and have some big gunzzz and shit , then you get to have health issues much earlier than you would otherwise (we can all continue to lie to ourselves if that is what you prefer) and when it comes time for your children to go to college you can explain to them that you had to spend that money on bodybuilding drugs cuz the "bros" on pro muscle expected it, and after all that is a real high life proiority.

scenario 2 - you take all that money you are literally pissing away , fund a 529 college plan for your kids and a roth ira and focus on being super healthy (and god forbid maybe 20 lbs lighter) then they get ready to go to school and you say...you can go wherever you want to because I planned well in advance and it is paid for. Now keep in mind that means giving up the "glory" of being popular to a bunch of guys that you don't even know.

NO

quit messing with me.

lol
this is a great post!

sucks to look at this stuff in a responsible way!lol :lightbulb:

I have no kids but I did basically similar thing years ago, was like wtf am I on all these drugs for!

after that I ran the biggest cycle of my life! lol

right now, I am on less then 1/10 of the aas of that, though still higher then my previous cpl years, I am very similar size, a lil softer but to be honest the past year I have trained at like a 25% level, due to injuries n what not.

if I went crazy with drugs sure I could be a lil bigger but why? even now for health I should downsize.

in this little world we develop really fucked up perspectives and priorities....

growing up n being responsible sucks, but I think a necessary evil.

;)

Lol. This is comical. You think I'm here for approval? You think my priorities are fucked up? You don't even know me bud. Take off the pessimistic goggles. Apparently whatever you're taking isn't working too well if you are seeing things in such a negative light.

There is also a scenario 3 which you have no clue about..... [emoji6]

^ dude I don't think morepain meant it in a bad way, I certainly didn't.

really to a large degree it is just about growing up.

you know im not in any way talking form a preaching standpoint, just been there done that sorta thing and I still go back n forth with it.

there are lots of fun drugs to play with, of every kind, at some point I as much as I didn't even want to admit it to myself, had to admit that drug taking of a certain level does impact those around you. probably in a negative way that you would feel is unfair if done to you..

that is something I assume more then know as I have never really been close with someone more interested in drugs them me.

there are a LOT of older guys that are here that are GOOD examples to learn form, they minimize drugs, really work health and seem on the outside to be pretty normal family guys... some of our most revered board members.

these are great guys to really pay attention to and learn from, even if you think they bs bit in terms of dose or whatever.

I will never be that normal or responsible.

I am probably lucky to still be alive.

I am some where in the middle now with all of this, but no where near responsible.

keep shit like that somewhere in the back of your head is all, you are in the years where we all did our worst, we know, no ones talking bad or down, just like hey, at some point you will see there is more to it.

we all have friends that didn't make it through that...:lightbulb:

now go do your injects! lol

:p
:D

Lol. This is comical. You think I'm here for approval? You think my priorities are fucked up? You don't even know me bud. Take off the pessimistic goggles. Apparently whatever you're taking isn't working too well if you are seeing things in such a negative light.

There is also a scenario 3 which you have no clue about..... [emoji6]

I read that as a PSA to everyone Rambo. He wasn't trying to put you down specifically at all brother. At least the way i interpreted it.

I read that as a PSA to everyone Rambo. He wasn't trying to put you down specifically at all brother. At least the way i interpreted it.

Exactly but it's fine
I can understand where he may think I meant harm when in reality I just care enough to help guys avoid the mistakes I made.
No big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear