over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methylstenbolone VS. Superdrol....

What makes methyl a more viable option then say anavar? ignore the price point of the anavar..

I have used raws from 6F for the superdrol and the fucking pumps on 20g of carbs were absolutely insane..I was damn near keto and my vascularity/fullness was legit.

What makes methyl a more viable option then say anavar? ignore the price point of the anavar..

I have used raws from 6F for the superdrol and the fucking pumps on 20g of carbs were absolutely insane..I was damn near keto and my vascularity/fullness was legit.

Anavar is a methyl at the 17th position. Some of these other have additional methyl groups added at other positions.

Instead, Anavar has an extra oxygen molecule added too, why it's called Oxandro.

Anavar is a methyl at the 17th position. Some of these other have additional methyl groups added at other positions.

Instead, Anavar has an extra oxygen molecule added too, why it's called Oxandro.

What is the bonus of that? I don't know the chemistry side of things well :)

What is the bonus of that? I don't know the chemistry side of things well :)

It increases the polarity and bonding strength. Oxandrolone has a better affinity than other orals. That is just the basics, who knows what in the bigger picture.

Moreover, in a few samples they did the same oxa thing to trenbolone and 17-methyl-trenbolone. That made for a ultra-super-fucking steroid.

Dimethazine seems like it's just a stupid thing that they made to get around the law. In terms of ultimate performance, it's not all that.

But it, combined with M-sten is plenty effective for you. Sometimes, when we have to make hard choices, I would take it.

I hear dmz is good at higher doses like 60 mgs. Never tried it myself though.

Is there really any point in trying msten if I have used SUPERDROL.
From what it sounds like superdrol is superior and gains won't be as good.

Is there really any point in trying msten if I have used SUPERDROL.
From what it sounds like superdrol is superior and gains won't be as good.

Ive used SD in the past and absolutely loved it. Ive never used msten. I actually do have some, just never got around to using it yet.
My understanding is msten is not as dry as SD and SD will produce more strength gains; as where msten will give you a bit more size. Ive been told that msten is not as harsh as SD. (less lethargy and back pumps)
I actually know a few guys who have run it @30-40mg ed for 4-6 weeks with no sides to speak of. I cant comment on effects on blood work; however , I suspect SD would be worse on lipids.

So Mike set this to me...

"When m-sten first came out, we didn't really know anything about it in terms of real-world results, so all we had to go on was old clinical research. Old research shows that M-sten is stronger, per mg, than SD, but real-world experience proves otherwise. However, M-sten is still a very string steroid--certainly a better muscle builder, per mg, than Anadrol. However, it won't cause the same degree of weight gain or muscle fullness because it doesn't cause as much intramuscular water retention (which looks like muscle but isn't) as anadrol does. 30 m daily is already a very stroong dose, so I rarely recommend going beyond that. 40 mg is the limit."

So does superdrol also have a lot of Intermuscular water? I am looking to see of the two superdrol and msten which will put on more real muscle after PCT.
I noticed with superdrol I did lose some size when I came off and I am thinking that was the Intermuscular water leaving.

On cycle with superdrol I looked huge but when I cam off I deflated a good amount. If msten does not have this Intermuscular water retention this may be the way to go since I would most likely keep more size.

Maybe Mike can speak on this.

Anybody here try Super DMZ 2.0? It's got 10mg of Methylstenbolone and 10mg of Dimethazine per capsule, 2 capsules a day?
I tried this product and loved the first four weeks! Then mental side effects came and I struggled through the next couple weeks.

I believe I understand why certain orals are more widely used. The side effects of some substances like msten really turned me off to them. But that's just my opinion.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I tried this product and loved the first four weeks! Then mental side effects came and I struggled through the next couple weeks.

I believe I understand why certain orals are more widely used. The side effects of some substances like msten really turned me off to them. But that's just my opinion.

What mental side effects did you experience?

Lethargy and disconnected. I was always tired other than during my workouts. Lost my patience and was more irritable.

Finally had to stop use because, I was depressed. I was using to kick start my test only cycle. I felt immediately better after the first day off! I had extra and got rid of them. I won't use these compounds again.

Superdrol 20 mg daily was great for vascularity and fullness but the sides were way to much for me ..lethargic all day.. No appetite...so lasted a little less than 2 weeks before I stopped...Now just purchased some injectable mythlstenbolone and will be using 35 mg daily... Will post results in few weeks if I make it that long with out sides like sdrol ! Lol

Lethargy and disconnected. I was always tired other than during my workouts. Lost my patience and was more irritable.

Finally had to stop use because, I was depressed. I was using to kick start my test only cycle. I felt immediately better after the first day off! I had extra and got rid of them. I won't use these compounds again.

I'm on 20 mg of Msten and 20 mg od Dimethazine. Feel like dogshit with nausea trying to eat my normal amount of calories. Weight is up 10 lbs in 3 weeks, with dryness, and no bloat.

Great stuff, but the body gives you the finger when taking it.

bro just take one of the drugs.. for fuck's sake you made this thread 6 months ago

just try em for yourself

bro just take one of the drugs.. for fuck's sake you made this thread 6 months ago

just try em for yourself
Now das not da right way to do this. Common sense isn't allowed here...

Seriously tho OP, you won't know until you try it. A huge portion of this game is your individual response.

Yeah man, msten is very readily available for dirt cheap. Just find out for yourself. I don't think it was even on the ban list. You could have msten in your hands and dissolving in your gut less than a week from now.

i don't have a ton of experience with either but i've used both as injectable and superdrol was better imo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131