over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fun fact about Superdrol

DaDonDat

Newbies
I might be one of the few that actually felt great on SD. I would even go as far as saying it made me feel like I was in the zone when taking it. Unfortunately it trashed my lipids super fast.
I have been on since Thursday. so 5 days so far and I dont feel like shit, so I am kind of questioning if it is bunk or not. I feel a slight back pump but it is so slight that I am not sure if I'm just overexaggerating soreness to make me feel better about it being legit

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been on since Thursday. so 5 days so far and I dont feel like shit, so I am kind of questioning if it is bunk or not. I feel a slight back pump but it is so slight that I am not sure if I'm just overexaggerating soreness to make me feel better about it being legit
If it’s Scirrox’s brand it’s great.

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psych, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Many people tolerate SD really well. I decided to take the advice on this and planned out a month back in the mid '00s of AE's SD 40mg/day x 4 weeks. But by the 3rd week, I felt like death. Barely wanted to get out of bed, appetite was gone and I needed food. I felt I was falling apart. I've seen and heard people make huge gains on it. It's just not in my rotation. As I think @Kaladryn pointed out, you can't make progressive gains in a dose respondent manner if your health mentally and physically is in the can. I think maybe if I was younger at the time, maybe I could've handled it better. Maybe dropping the testosterone way down to 100mg - 200mg? I think I was doing 1ml T enanthate 250 MWF then.

People at the time were doing 50mg dianabol and/or A50's (up to 150mg). Maybe some of you remember a thread talking about doing 25mg of each. I did 25mg methandrostenolone/25mg oxymetholone per day and it jacked me up harder than 40mg SD and I felt great.

It could have been me, or the SD. Either way, pass.

DaDonDat

Newbies
Many people tolerate SD really well. I decided to take the advice on this and planned out a month back in the mid '00s of AE's SD 40mg/day x 4 weeks. But by the 3rd week, I felt like death. Barely wanted to get out of bed, appetite was gone and I needed food. I felt I was falling apart. I've seen and heard people make huge gains on it. It's just not in my rotation. As I think @Kaladryn pointed out, you can't make progressive gains in a dose respondent manner if your health mentally and physically is in the can. I think maybe if I was younger at the time, maybe I could've handled it better. Maybe dropping the testosterone way down to 100mg - 200mg? I think I was doing 1ml T enanthate 250 MWF then.

People at the time were doing 50mg dianabol and/or A50's (up to 150mg). Maybe some of you remember a thread talking about doing 25mg of each. I did 25mg methandrostenolone/25mg oxymetholone per day and it jacked me up harder than 40mg SD and I felt great.

It could have been me, or the SD. Either way, pass.
Up until the 3rd week did you have an appetite ? Because I'm on SD now and my appetite definitely isn't down

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
[email protected]