over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexican Steroids are Still a Thing for American Bodybuilders

Yes, Maxigan slipped my mind, lol. It was the more popular one used for awhile....though more would gravitate toward Ultragan if they could get it due to it being 100mg/ml, instead of 50mg/ml.

Reforvit's taste taste never bothered me much, even though you could smell the B vitamins oozing out of you, lol. At $18-20 a pop, it was a steal at the time. I always preferred it to the more expensive Metandiabol.

Yes, Maxigan slipped my mind, lol. It was the more popular one used for awhile....though more would gravitate toward Ultragan if they could get it due to it being 100mg/ml, instead of 50mg/ml.

Reforvit's taste taste never bothered me much, even though you could smell the B vitamins oozing out of you, lol. At $18-20 a pop, it was a steal at the time. I always preferred it to the more expensive Metandiabol.
Yeah, I had the Ultragan once I think. True about smelling the vitamin b in sweat!

I remember the days when I felt confident buying human grade, I stopped once there were rumors of fake ICN. what Is the market now a days? Do guys still trust it? how the hell do they create exact replicas of $6 dollar amps and why? It has to be quite an investment in a machine to make an amp look 100% real, and at 7 a pop?

I actually liked it! Had been injecting it but drank some one day and never went back. It had lidocaine in it so it made your tongue numb.

The mexiletine I take now is a lidocaine derivative and does the same thing.

Ya man, I remember I used to take a shot of peppermint schnapps with it orally like 45 mins pre work out! lol

Stuff was nasty but worked GREAT.

From what I know, I think most of the 100% legit looking products being sold by legit big chain pharmacies are potentially, and probably likely, fake.

Shit, been a while since I have heard someone mention Revorvit-B!? I remember all the old mex pharmacies, QV, Brovel, Tornel, Pet Pharma, Denkall.. Its crazy how the internet pretty much took the steroid game right out of Mexicos grip and into China's! You could walk into these little Pet shops in TJ, they were no bigger then a 20x20 storage unit, you'd have a few pet dogs and lizards in there, and the rest was these huge bricks of shrink wrapped 10mL vials you could not even wrap your arms all the way around!
its funny, I feel like an old man at times as I often look at how easy guys have it now to order their gear online and have it show up on the doorstep 3 days later! You can order as much as you want, whenever you want!. .. Back in the day, taking steroids revolved around someone making a run to Mexico to load up and that generally happened 1-2x. You were considered lucky if you knew someone who had an older brothers, friends uncle who was going down there, you'd give him $600 and get a bottle of revorfit B, a few vials and test and deca if you were lucky lol.. back in those days you didn't look it up on the internet, you just took it. If you were lucky you had an early copy of Llewellyn's 'Anabolics' book you could match it up to see if was a fake or not? lol..

With the 18g harpoons!
Can't believe I actually used those needles.

I'd go down for a two week holiday to start things off. Those organon deca redijects were the shit, along with the sust, my ass was like a pin cushion going back home.

Mexi gear is trash these days & most of it was trash back then it’s just what was easily available. Thailand gear is just as bad...we have better quality even from ugl’s because we have more competition to keep standards higher.

A woman I was with had family in Mex and we'd stay there for 2 weeks at a time. I would set the schedule so that I would only be on PCT meds during that time.
Having to purchase gear down there was not something I would look forward to.

Maybe they're anticipating on ripping a lot of people off or it's much cheaper to pull off this kind of operation than we think it is. There must be some decent money to be made.

I wouldnt trust most human grade when there are sponsors with legit proven products.

I remember the days when I felt confident buying human grade, I stopped once there were rumors of fake ICN. what Is the market now a days? Do guys still trust it? how the hell do they create exact replicas of $6 dollar amps and why? It has to be quite an investment in a machine to make an amp look 100% real, and at 7 a pop?

I came in to this scene int he mid 90's and fondly remember having the good fortune to be in the right places and around the right people in NJ that allowed me access to truly great mexican anabolics. Those were the days for me. after that it all went online and scammers were everywhere and it became much harder to find legit product.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws