over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Miami gym DEA raid

animal71

Banned
Feb 22, DEA and FBI agents raided the Iron Addicts gym in Miami. But the gym wasn't the problem, they were looking to shut down the USA domestic UG source wellnessfitnessnutritionstore.com (website was still operational as of 3 days ago!)

What do you know about the bust? have you heard anything from the inside?

We just published an article explaining the raid and what happened on evo:
https://www.evolutionary.org/miami-gym-raided-by-dea-and-fbi/

iron-addicts-miami-gym.jpg

Old news brother

Breaking news!!!

he must have been completely separated from what was going on.

would be enough to make me shit a brick though.
Slice he was the face of that gym mate.

part owner. dont know how much he owned but I find it hard they will let him out. it easy to trap him in too. Do they allow people to be free on bail over there before the trial starts in some cases ?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

what i want to know is wtf mike rashid was doing hanging at arnold ohio. should he be not in prison ? how does american FBI leave him out free ?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

why do you want other bodybuilders to be put in prison?

btw... why isn't he in prison? because it goes like this, kid...

1st, you're arrested.

2nd, you go to jail and either bond out or stay and await trial or plea-deal.

3rd, you go to trial (or take a deal), and need to be found guilty of a felony.

4th, THEN you go to prison.

i'll never understand what's wrong with cop-callers like you. this isn't Russia, china, or north korea. there's no "go directly to prison" deal. jesus.

1st, you're arrested.

i'll never understand what's wrong with cop-callers like you. this isn't Russia, china, or north korea. there's no "go directly to prison" deal. jesus.

for some reason, I don't feel like the judge would grant them bail.... im no judge, but id consider drug manufacturers who are looking at some serious time to be considered a flight risk.

just because Rashid was the face of the gym, doesn't mean that he was involved..

Rashid put up a video on youtube essentially saying that there was no distribution center upstairs...

If I understood it correctly, there was a consultation office upstairs, where you would get your 'prescription' (which Rashid had no part in), then you would place an order, and the products would be shipped out of the manufacturing center in Arizona..

or some shit like that.

if the FBI can't tie anything to Rashid, he's off scott free.... though the fate of his gym is in limbo

for some reason, I don't feel like the judge would grant them bail.... im no judge, but id consider drug manufacturers who are looking at some serious time to be considered a flight risk.

just because Rashid was the face of the gym, doesn't mean that he was involved..

Rashid put up a video on youtube essentially saying that there was no distribution center upstairs...

If I understood it correctly, there was a consultation office upstairs, where you would get your 'prescription' (which Rashid had no part in), then you would place an order, and the products would be shipped out of the manufacturing center in Arizona..

or some shit like that.

if the FBI can't tie anything to Rashid, he's off scott free.... though the fate of his gym is in limbo

being a flight risk doesn't preclude you from having the right to bail.

and having money or being a drug supplier (suspected) doesn't determine you to be a flight risk either.

prosecutor has to show the judge that the guy has ties to outside the country as well as the means to run while out on bail.

there are rules EVERYBODY has to play by. goes for the DA and judge as well.

I don't get why people on this board would be in favor of a suspected steroid dealer going down. what are you doing on this board in the first place? there's a book called a dictionary... in that book, you can find the word "Hypocrite". some people might want to learn it.

what i want to know is wtf mike rashid was doing hanging at arnold ohio. should he be not in prison ? how does american FBI leave him out free ?

read the article

he wasn't directly involved. did he know what was going on? even he admits he knew something was fishy. but you don't go to prison for knowing someone else is breaking the law over something like this.

being a flight risk doesn't preclude you from having the right to bail.

and having money or being a drug supplier (suspected) doesn't determine you to be a flight risk either.

prosecutor has to show the judge that the guy has ties to outside the country as well as the means to run while out on bail.

there are rules EVERYBODY has to play by. goes for the DA and judge as well.

I don't get why people on this board would be in favor of a suspected steroid dealer going down. what are you doing on this board in the first place? there's a book called a dictionary... in that book, you can find the word "Hypocrite". some people might want to learn it.

being considered a flight risk can definitely prevent you from being granted bail.. it's up to the court's discretion

if you:
-have a lot of money
-are considered dangerous
-have few/no ties to the community
-have fled before
-have a strong case against you
-are looking at serious time

you are even less likely to be granted bail..

these guys are definitely dead to rights, and are looking at serious time... given the size and scope of the operation, it would be reasonable to suspect that they have some money tucked away, and a reasonable means to escape to a country with no extradition agreement.

therefore, I find it unlikely that a judge will grant these guys bail...at least not without SERIOUS conditions

im a lawyer so... this is kinda my thing.

Last edited:
he must have been completely separated from what was going on.

would be enough to make me shit a brick though.

1st, you're arrested.

I dont want any bodybuilder to be put in the prison, you idiot.

the guy Rodriguez​ , bald guy was bullshitting people that he is fully FDA compliant while selling tren on his site and he ia not a bodybuilder. He did cheat people in that sense who were looking to get their trt and shit legally. He "falsified" information. Thats a wrong doing. If he ran a UG lab and sold whatever i have no issues but dont sell a 16 weeks mass and strength gain cycle and claim to be complying with the govt bodies !!! we are not stupid.

I am not in disneyland america. I.dont know american laws/ system so i asked my friend little slice not you.

everyone beem saying this is one of the biggest drug racket clampdown in america in recent times.

I am in England UK. In English law if the crime is of very large scale such as this putting public lives in danger etc and the suspects are​ considered high profile with money amd influence bail is most likely a no no as there is always a fear they will use their money and contacts to make a run or be at risk to public. No judge risk that cos if they make a run or do something bad to get rid of evidence etc it looks a bad bad decision and home secratory gets gang banged in the house of commons by MP's and in media.

Dont be in a hurry to open your big mouth next time.

I am in England UK. In English law if the crime is of very large scale such as this putting public lives in danger etc and the suspects are​ considered high profile with money amd influence bail is most likely a no no as there is always a fear they will use their money and contacts to make a run or be at risk to public. No judge risk that cos if they make a run or do something bad to get rid of evidence etc it looks a bad bad decision and home secratory gets gang banged in the house of commons by MP's and in media.

unless of course, you're a woman... in which case, you can basically do whatever the fuck you want in the UK LOL

There is a few news station videos and youtube videos by Mike that explains this in detail

I dont want any bodybuilder to be put in the prison, you idiot.

the guy Rodriguez​ , bald guy was bullshitting people that he is fully FDA compliant while selling tren on his site and he ia not a bodybuilder. He did cheat people in that sense who were looking to get their trt and shit legally. He "falsified" information. Thats a wrong doing. If he ran a UG lab and sold whatever i have no issues but dont sell a 16 weeks mass and strength gain cycle and claim to be complying with the govt bodies !!! we are not stupid.

I am not in disneyland america. I.dont know american laws/ system so i asked my friend little slice not you.

everyone beem saying this is one of the biggest drug racket clampdown in america in recent times.

Dont be in a hurry to open your big mouth next time.

how is he "cheating" people?

you pay for a service or product, you receive the product. deal done. nobody got "cheated".

explain that.

if you think you're getting TRENBOLONE as TRT legally/legit, especially if you're not seeing a doctor, and ESPECIALLY if you're buying "Hormone Replacement Therapy" that's labeled A FUCKING MASS STACK! how stupid do you have to be to believe that's legit? and how stupid do you have to be to be surprised when that company gets busted? quit trying to blame other people for your own stupidity. if your fault if you lost money. you should've known the risk as it was BLATANTLY OBVIOUS to anybody age 12 and older that something wasn't "legit" about the company..... and if you didn't lose money, what the hell do you care? if the guy was selling bunk shit, I could see people being angry acting all 'hollier than thou social justice warrior', but he sold, allegedly, controlled substances to people who use controlled substances for cosmetic and performance enhancing purposes... MUCH like a lot, if not most people here.

We discussed the bust in depth on episode #84 on evolutionary radio. You can listen and subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes here -> https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/evolutionary-radio/id1071339501?mt=2

The DEA and FBI are really cracking down right now on US domestic sources. Be careful everyone.

Be careful? Like don't have a USA based website selling and shipping controlled substances from Miami as though they were aminos? :confused: You would think that no one could be such a complete fool but of course some people's ignorance knows no bounds. But I think a few complete idiots getting busted for doing exactly that hardly constitutes a crackdown now does it? Did the other fool in Jersey who got popped and ratted these guys out even know them? Hard to say when you openly advertise your illegal drug operation all over Instagram. Anyone who gets popped can use you to decrease their sentence and they don't even have to know you or feel bad about it. Fucking geniuses these guys. Thanks a lot for the tip to be careful when commiting felonies though! And don't forget to floss and brush your teeth before you go to bed guys. ;)

Rex.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear