over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos vs. Chad Nicholls!

CHRIS....WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

THAT WAS SOME INTERESTING STUFF! I PARTICULARILY GOT A KICK OUT OF THE "SYNTHOL FOR TOUCH UPS" COMMENT.....

I LIVE IN MONTANA.......THE GIRLS HERE ARE NOT AS ATTRACTIVE AS THE CATTLE EITHER! HAHAHA....

I HAVE REALLY MISSED OUT ON THE REAL TRUTH OF WHAT GOES ON IN BODYBUILDING LIVING OUT HERE IN THE RURAL U.S. I HAD HEARD OF THE IV THING......BUT FIGURED THAT SHIT WAS LIMITED.

I AM AMAZED BY THE THINGS FOLKS WILL DO TO THEIR BODIES TO LOOK GOOD ON STAGE. WHAT DOES ANYONE HAVE WITHOUT THEIR HEALTH??? INSANITY!

SPEAKING OF THAT HOW ARE YOU DOING? WHAT WERE YOUR KIDNEY SYMPTOMS?

THANKS FOR POSTING ON THE BOARD, CHRIS. THEIR ARE SOME OTHER FUNNY GUYS ON HERE........LATS IS A GOOFY SUCKER TOO...HE KEEPS POSTING STUFF ABOUT GIVING HIS DAUGHTER THE TONGUE........HAHAHA

JETHRO TULL said:
[ I HAVE REALLY MISSED OUT ON THE REAL TRUTH OF WHAT GOES ON IN BODYBUILDING LIVING OUT HERE IN THE RURAL U.S. I HAD HEARD OF THE IV THING......BUT FIGURED THAT SHIT WAS LIMITED.

I AM AMAZED BY THE THINGS FOLKS WILL DO TO THEIR BODIES TO LOOK GOOD ON STAGE. WHAT DOES ANYONE HAVE WITHOUT THEIR HEALTH??? INSANITY!

What would really amaze you is what some bodybuilders will do for money!!! Some sell drugs,some sell thier bodies, and some of the really crazy ones sell posing oils:eek: Just Kidding Chris HAHAHA

Last edited:
Wilkommen!!!

Herr Doktor Professor Chris, :)

Ausgezeichnet Dich hier zu haben (wenn Ich duzen darf)! Begeisterung wie Diene ist genau was Du hier finden wirst, ich glaube. Wir alle haben auch Glueck dein Wissen und deine Perspektiv hier zu haben.

Geh' net weg - I nehme an, wir koennen BB Geschichte und auch neue Theorien von Dir lernen (besonders was neues in Europa ist), und Du koennen vielleicht mehr ueber wie es alle in den Staatten ausgeht.

Wieder - danke fuer Deine Meinung!!!

-Randy

Randy

Bruder, den Sie mich oben üben müssen, las und spricht Deutschen ich eine harte Zeit mit dem hatte und ja sprenge ich Ihre Kugeln:)

Re: Randy

Fathead said:
Bruder, den Sie mich oben üben müssen, las und spricht Deutschen ich eine harte Zeit mit dem hatte und ja sprenge ich Ihre Kugeln:)

Ach Du Liebe, Meine Guete!!!

Ich hab' das dreimal lesen muessen, um's zu verstehen. Wieso gehen wir nur kugeln?... Ich haette mal vorschlagen, wir gehen mal bei einem Alles-was-man-essen-kann Restaurant zum Abendessen, gel?...

Auch, ich wollte mal fragen - Du bist in PHX, gel? Gehst Du zum BB Wettkampf am zwoelften Juli?... Ich werd' dann auf der Buehne sein, hoeffentlich mit 2 Trophies in der Hand!!!

-R

Re: Ya

PHIL HERNON said:
Er est eina fereked a hunt

LMAO!!! I thought that was Dutch or some shit at first, Phil!!! Have you been hitting the pump too hard lately?... 8)

Translation from Ami-Deutsch to Hochdeutsch:

Er is ein verruecktes Hund!

In English:

He is a crazy dog!!!

-R

Randy and Phil

Ja bin ich im Arizona und Juli 12., den ich glaube, ist, was Ihr Refering zu keinem ich nicht gehen wird. Ich noch weiß nicht, was die Hölle Phil LOL sagte! Gewesen sein muß ein Verzögerung Deutscher in seinem letzten Leben, das er grelle Rückseiten hat

Welcome chris your post was interesting and informative!! Hope you stick around and share some more stories! This place gets better and better everyday!

Re: Randy and Phil

Fathead said:
Ja bin ich im Arizona und Juli 12., den ich glaube, ist, was Ihr Refering zu keinem ich nicht gehen wird. Ich noch weiß nicht, was die Hölle Phil LOL sagte! Gewesen sein muß ein Verzögerung Deutscher in seinem letzten Leben, das er grelle Rückseiten hat

Schade, daß Du nicht da sein kannst. Ich werd' da konkurrieren and weiß bestimmt daß zumindest ein anderer Mitglieder des Brettes auch da sein wird.

Ich stimme zu - Phil ist sicher ein verrueckter Hund!

-Randy

I just happened to be reading this really old thread and I think it deserves a bump. Lots of good stuff in it.

His honesty comes through. Go to his board and read the articles as well as his responses to posts. On top of that he is clearly an intelligent person. Plus, I really have a thing for Milamar! hahaha:)

He does seem really honest. Milamar really screwd him over sucks. MM

I remember that debate like it was yesterday and even printed out the whole thing as it transpired day by day, I still have it. Mayhem was great back in the day. Too bad it's been shut down..

I met chad once. He's a friend of a promoter whom I'm friends with. He was pushing his daughter in a stroller at the bb show. He was actually really cool and took some time to talk w/ me. I knew better than to get into details in public, but I thought it was really cool how laid back he was.

He was also taking care of the woman who won the women's overall.....if that matters.

Kim was also there, and female BB in general does nothing for me....but.........she was fucking hot.....just sayin.

I remember that debate like it was yesterday and even printed out the whole thing as it transpired day by day, I still have it. Mayhem was great back in the day. Too bad it's been shut down..

How come it got shut down?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity