over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 10mg vs 25mg

I would run mk677 but every time I do lethargy kills me worse then mega dosing aas. I feel tired on 2g tren ace. But on 25mg of mk I was napping on all lunch and coffee breaks. Amazing fullness drug tho. I wish there was a way to combat tiredness

All the sides seem to diminish after some continued use. They did for me at least.

ive been wondering what's been making me so tired..

could be the mk-677...could be other things.

time to start eliminating things from my current regimen to see what's causing it lol.... starting with mk-677 :star-:ars

been off mk 677 since I made this post....dramatic difference in lethargy

literally night and day.

guess ill save the mk677 for when my schedule isn't so hectic lol :eek:

i've been off mk for a year...about to start back up in a week 25mg with 10mg of cjc-dac a week....can't wait to be a zombie

Are the hunger and tiredness sides reported with everyone that uses MK ?

Reason I ask is I have used 2 different labs and neither of them gave me any effects nor sides that I could notice. GHRP 2 and Hex and I put on about 4-5lbs in 2 weeks and hunger is STUPID and a little groggy, nothing that a cup of coffee doesnt fix.

I was dosing 25mg every night w mk677 from superior peptides. Didn't notice anything much as far as tiredness, definitely a little more sleepy than usual but not really physically exhausted like everyone else is mentioning. Hunger was nothing compared to what I get from ghrp2, although I was taking drol at the same time which some say decreases appetite.

I was dosing 25mg every night w mk677 from superior peptides. Didn't notice anything much as far as tiredness, definitely a little more sleepy than usual but not really physically exhausted like everyone else is mentioning. Hunger was nothing compared to what I get from ghrp2, although I was taking drol at the same time which some say decreases appetite.

How long? Drol fucks with my appetite for like 1 week then its back to insatiable hunger.

It was about 5 weeks. But keep in mind I have yet to find any drug that actually decreases my appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thinks sides are different for everyone, for me 12.5 every night before bed works best. Lethargy, hunger and water retention has subsided. Seems to keep my muscles full...

The study was on 10mg versus 50mg. It's posted in the MK677 thread JJ created some years ago.

50mg didn't result in much higher gh serums then 10mg but it did result in significantly higher igf serums.
The difference of igf1 are high ? I'm @ 7mg and up to 10 mg every 24h the effects are very pleasant, specially during the training.
.I plan maybe some blood work to watch the igf1 level, I used 1.2month, now i plan more and add 120 days @ 12.5mg daily.
I add some YK 11 (maybe) with it :)

Last edited:
The difference of igf1 are high ? I'm @ 7mg and up to 10 mg every 24h the effects are very pleasant, specially during the training.
.I plan maybe some blood work to watch the igf1 level, I used 1.2month, now i plan more and add 120 days @ 12.5mg daily.
I add some YK 11 (maybe) with it :)
Yes the higher doses result in significantly higher igf1 levels with little rise in GH levels.

Yes the higher doses result in significantly higher igf1 levels with little rise in GH levels.

What would the benefit be of higher IGF1 levels as opposed to keeping them lower?
Does the higher or lower IGF vs HGH play a difference in fat loss or muscle gain?

What would the benefit be of higher IGF1 levels as opposed to keeping them lower?
Does the higher or lower IGF vs HGH play a difference in fat loss or muscle gain?

I'm sure it's more complicated than this. But the simple answer:

* Increase hGH for lipolytic (fat loss) effects.
* Increase IGF-1 for hypertrophy (hyperplasia ... doubtful but maybe).

I wonder if the higher dose of MK-677 causes a total daily increase in pituitary output without higher spikes? It would make sense that the if IGF-1 is rising significantly higher with the higher dose that there is more hGH being processed by the liver. Unless MK is increasing IGF-1 through some other MOA.

I start today @25mg full dose in the morning, the problem of retention have left after some weeks @7mg and up slowly to the full dose today.

I plan surely a blood work when I finish, I have from today 46 days @25mg.

Igf is the anabolic hormone that is a by-product of GH being metabolized in the liver. If you are after maximal muscle growth, igf is what you would care more about. People interested in anti-aging wouldn't want high igf levels all the time. That's why with GH, for anti-aging the doses are low 1-2iu. For bodybuilders, dose is 6-8iu (relatively speaking), 10-20iu for the monsters (which yields higher igf levels).

Right today the water retention are better result I up the dose at 25mg every 24 hours I plan around 46 days with blood work [emoji6]
Ps : sorry double post [emoji23]

Last edited:
12.5 is my sweet spot with mk, not so much water retention and still receive the benefits

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Cause of he half life, would taking 25eod...equal the same as taking 12.5 everyday?

I'm running 12 mg pre bed sub lingual with 10 mg melatonin for now but will switch out melatonin for either huperzine or EGCG when I get a chance then cycle those three.

All the sides seem to diminish after some continued use. They did for me at least.

I felt great for about 4 weeks at 25mg per day. Mild lethargy the first couple days then felt great. Very full, amazing pumps. At about week 5 the lethargy hit ungodly levels and I could barely speak let alone move around. Been off for about 3 days and feel much better.

Gonna try again at a lower dose and see what happens. I did dose in the morning most of the time. Tried to dose it at bedtime at the end to see if the lethargy would subside but it got worse.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131