over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MONSTER LABS log

Dbol is very strong. Noticed strength gains and wicked pumps within first 5 days. As i noted, i think on the main thread, its ome of the best ugl dbol i have used.

This is awesome. We have been getting several emails lately with the same responses to the Dbol. Some are claiming 1/2 their normal dose of our dbol is as effective as their standard protocol with other labs.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex10 for 10% off
Please post forum in notes section
For future discounts.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Hit 405 on deadlift today, after multiple failed attempts each of the previous 2 wks. This is a personal best.

up 11.6 since start. added 20pds to bench, and 30 to squat and bench. feel good on the dbol, appetite and energy seem to be increased. have only a few more days left with this test c and dbol combo.

up 11.6 since start. added 20pds to bench, and 30 to squat and bench. feel good on the dbol, appetite and energy seem to be increased. have only a few more days left with this test c and dbol combo.

That's my boy!!! PM me when you feel it's time to get more product for your test log.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex10 for 10% off
For future discounts.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Dbol is finished, have one shot of test left, to take on thursday. Luckily got some more goodies on the way.

Monster Labs has now eliminated the minimum order!! Order what you want when you want and get the best service/ fastest TA and best products available!!

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex10 for 10% off
For future discounts.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Stupid question but why are only recent posts on the board dated about a wk into the future. Last post on this thread was made 7-10. Wtf

Stupid question but why are only recent posts on the board dated about a wk into the future. Last post on this thread was made 7-10. Wtf

That's a question for the app developer and the many other problems that come with this Taptalk. Even with updates something else goes wrong! Lol

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex10 for 10% off
For future discounts.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Going to get back at it tomorrow. Gonna run 300 monster test c wk and 75mg winny wk to start. Will run the tren at wk 5(once winny stops).
Im goona be running tren to start from another sponsor (already started 600mg wk) and once gone will(about 5wks in) will switch to monster and try and compare the two in the end. Var will be added at the end(was out of stock when i got shippment notice).

1 shot of test 300 from the new batch... Smooth as the last one. Zero pip. Took 50mg winstrol also.

Here was the td pic.

Attachments

• 20160723_175130-600x800.jpg
    20160723_175130-600x800.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 117
Been spliting 75mg winny into 3 25mg doses. I have not had much of an appetite, must be a combo of the tren kicking in and this summer heat. Down 4pds in the past wk.

Been spliting 75mg winny into 3 25mg doses. I have not had much of an appetite, must be a combo of the tren kicking in and this summer heat. Down 4pds in the past wk.

Atta boy! Your killin it dude keep this up, I like to see all of your posts its been very detailed for our other customers!

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex10 for 10% off
For future discounts.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Joints are beginning to get some slighr aches. Wish i had some deca. Lol
Had a shippment notice that var was in and has shipped.

Got my var on tues, thx monster. Have been battling a stomach virus, hopefully the worst is behind. Still have some bloating and nasty belching. Lol

Been getting people at work telling me im looking bigger, arms getting huge. More motivation to keep pushing back to the gym in the morning

Got my var on tues, thx monster. Have been battling a stomach virus, hopefully the worst is behind. Still have some bloating and nasty belching. Lol

Been getting people at work telling me im looking bigger, arms getting huge. More motivation to keep pushing back to the gym in the morning

Nice man! Other than the battle of the stomach virus yuck! That makes life rough and hard to eat. Been there played that. Keep up the good work I'm loving following along!!

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex10 for 10% off
For future discounts.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Good log so far man. Keep it up

Just received my goods!!

Gunna run:

800-1000mg EQ week
600-800 Test C week

Excited to start this offseason cycle, thanks again Monster you guys rock!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner