over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Adventures at "The Beach Pad" Let the good times roll

The thread keeps getting better and better

she called me this morning and asked about coming up again on Friday.

:love: I know this has to be a good feeling. It is awesome to hear how things are going right now for you. :love:

So the thread will live on, I will keep it going and get better pics this time.

:headbang: Best news of the day. :headbang:

Thanks for sharing the pics and stories. The owner of the Greek resturaunt sounds really great. Maybe the two of you will go into buisness! Things seem so much better for you now and I must admit that part of me wants to live your lifestyle. It really sounds like you are enjoying life now.

I am REALLY HAPPY for you........:love:

Thanks Phil, you know you and I have talked in depth about this stuff, I appreciate you always being there for me as you know all the inside stuff.

Funny story though, you know Nancy is busy but she is having computer problems so she can't post. (when she starts posting though it will be really good because she is a little out there but that is okay) So when she was here this past weekend she looked at my North America thread. She saw your post where you said that she looked good. I said that is one hell of a compliment because you don't just throw that around. She was like well that is kind of funny that someone is using Phil Hernons picture and name he must be a big fan. I was like you know who Phil Hernon is? She said yes he was Mr USA and when I was a kid I watched him on ESPN in Canada. I was like the guy that posted is Phil Hernon.....I still don't think she believes me...haha

great thread tony! so glad to see you enjoying life.

and nancy has fabulous "natural" beauty! :love:

O Yea and BTW.... pretty dogs, german shepards are so damn smart.

Brad, thank you my friend. As the Greatful Dead would say what a long strange trip it has been. Yes she is really down to earth and looks great without makeup and could careless about trying to impress me with any on. Great looking girl and someone that I think we will all be seeing a lot of.

Yes the GSD are the loves of my life. Nancy passed the big test by loving them as well. She actually has sent me a few text messages saying she missed the girls. They tried to scare her at first but she never flinched. She is the only person that has never flinched when they try to pull that crap. Many a big bodybuilder has caved in under their pressure and it only makes matters worse for the person because they sense weakness or being scared.
She was amused how they did anything that I told them. I am so used to being alone with them and they are the only thing sometimes I talk to for days. So I have pretty much trained them without trying by that method alone. I would say Schatzi give Nancy a kiss and Schatzi would walk over and kiss her. Then when we would leave I would tell Nancy tell to go the crate. She would and they would walk right in the crate.

I don't allow the dogs in my room though because of the shedding and my bedroom is the only room with carpet. The gentleman that I am I gave Nancy my room and I took the couch. In the morning I went across the the street to get Nancy a coffee. When I returned not only where the dogs in my room they were in my bed playing with Nancy. They have been jumping on my bed every night since.

Thanks for sharing the pics and stories. The owner of the Greek resturaunt sounds really great. Maybe the two of you will go into buisness! Things seem so much better for you now and I must admit that part of me wants to live your lifestyle. It really sounds like you are enjoying life now.

Thanks Mal, yes he and I have become really good friends and in many ways he has been like a father figure. His advice has been invaluable, one of my favorites is "your wife she no come from your balls, your kids they come from your balls, you take care of your kids" This guys is in that damn restaurant on average 18 hours a day. Hard worker though but everything is right in that place or someone is going to die...lol

Life has been better for awhile and honestly I was fine before Nancy and I will be fine without her (for now) but she is special and I enjoy her on all levels. She has really enhanced things.

As far as the lifestyle I wanted to live like this for years but I never had the balls nor was I lacking in moral character to destroy a marriage and abandon my wife and kids. However when things were forced upon me, then I had quite a few options. It was either this move to Greece or join the Military.

:love: I know this has to be a good feeling. It is awesome to hear how things are going right now for you. :love:

:headbang: Best news of the day. :headbang:

Yes I forwarned her though that if she wants to relax fine but I have a lot of things to do and places to go. She said she was ready. I also suggested she bring a bathing suit because I like to swim at night (she doesn't know that I do this in the nude...hahaha) she was like I am still kind of bloated though from the post contest rebound.

Tony,

So many changes in so little time.

In your wildest dreams, would you
have thought that you would be
where you are now?

Sounds like you got a good thing
going on . . . keep it real and keep
it alive . . wishing you all the best.

alfresco

Thanks Ron
Ron no truer words have ever been spoken. I think once I competed in the same contest as Nancy in 2009r. If someone would of told me that in a little over a year that girl on stage (pointing to Nancy) would be hanging out at your 1+1 Beach Pad and your wife of (at that time I guess it was 16 years) would be hanging out in your 6 bedroom 3500 square foot house with The Pool Boy.....ok I was just kidding we never had a pool boy. I would of been slightly skeptical to say the least.

Just now thinking about Nationals Marilyn and I attended that together back in November. Less then a year later I am probably going with someone else. That is crazy stuff.

Just now thinking about Nationals Marilyn and I attended that together back in November. Less then a year later I am probably going with someone else. That is crazy stuff.

Things happen for a reason, I truly believe that. Back in 1994 I divorced and ended up going to grad school. I chose the grad school because my ex wife's uncle was a professor there and would not have chosen that school if it had not been for that. When I was there at the college I met a new girl and ended up marrying her 2 years later. So if it had not been for my exwife I would not be married to my current wife and have 2 beautiful young daughters.

My neighbor Ross

My neighbor on the other side of the duplex is a really good looking 25 year old kid named Ross. Ross trains at one of the gyms that I train at and has a pretty good physique. Before I moved in all the locals used to call him Hercules that has kind of stopped now....lol. From the minute I moved in he was really friendly so I like him a lot and pass on information to him whenever I can. He is kind of lost when it comes to diet, supplements, and training so I try to stear him in the right direction. When I competed in the Dexter Jackson he came out with a bunch of his buddies and they were yelling for me so I thought that was pretty cool. In that show just for competing I got a decent amount of supplements and for winning my class I got a lot more. When I saw him I gave him the bag filled with supps and I said "Ross go through the bag and take whatever you want"

So he and his buddies are bouncers and bartenders at the local bars and clubs. He has a Jet Ski and he and his buddies (and tons of chicks) on the weekends just hang out at the beach, drink beer, and play on the Jet Ski. He invites me all the time but it seems like I was always gone on the weekends the last few weeks. Many a late night after the bars are closed are very entertaining as Ross, his buddies, and barely dressed skanks run around partying. Sometimes they knock on my door late at night but I never let them in but I never get mad when they wake me up because down here one doesn't get mad about being woken up. That was for another time and place in stuffy "suburbia" here I just go with the flow.

This past weekend Ross had a party that I think was for football on Sunday as he has the Sunday ticket but the problem was he started it like Friday afternoon. This party never stopped, I introduced Nancy to the group and Ross was like "Hey waz up, you look like you are in good shape, you want to come hang out? we got Mick Ultra" ....lol freaking classic......She kind of looked at me like WTF? and I said "hey this is how I live" Anyway I willl get some pictures of Ross in the future but I like the hell at the guy and no matter what the hell he is doing he always invites me. Though I have never accepted I do appreciate the invite.

In the mean time here is Ross's trash can Monday morning.

GEDC0114.JPG

GEDC0115.JPG

Well....

My neighbor on the other side of the duplex is a really good looking 25 year old kid named Ross. Ross trains at one of the gyms that I train at and has a pretty good physique. Before I moved in all the locals used to call him Hercules that has kind of stopped now....lol. From the minute I moved in he was really friendly so I like him a lot and pass on information to him whenever I can. He is kind of lost when it comes to diet, supplements, and training so I try to stear him in the right direction. When I competed in the Dexter Jackson he came out with a bunch of his buddies and they were yelling for me so I thought that was pretty cool. In that show just for competing I got a decent amount of supplements and for winning my class I got a lot more. When I saw him I gave him the bag filled with supps and I said "Ross go through the bag and take whatever you want"

So he and his buddies are bouncers and bartenders at the local bars and clubs. He has a Jet Ski and he and his buddies (and tons of chicks) on the weekends just hang out at the beach, drink beer, and play on the Jet Ski. He invites me all the time but it seems like I was always gone on the weekends the last few weeks. Many a late night after the bars are closed are very entertaining as Ross, his buddies, and barely dressed skanks run around partying. Sometimes they knock on my door late at night but I never let them in but I never get mad when they wake me up because down here one doesn't get mad about being woken up. That was for another time and place in stuffy "suburbia" here I just go with the flow.

This past weekend Ross had a party that I think was for football on Sunday as he has the Sunday ticket but the problem was he started it like Friday afternoon. This party never stopped, I introduced Nancy to the group and Ross was like "Hey waz up, you look like you are in good shape, you want to come hang out? we got Mick Ultra" ....lol freaking classic......She kind of looked at me like WTF? and I said "hey this is how I live" Anyway I willl get some pictures of Ross in the future but I like the hell at the guy and no matter what the hell he is doing he always invites me. Though I have never accepted I do appreciate the invite.

In the mean time here is Ross's trash can Monday morning.

View attachment 39578

View attachment 39579

You can't say he isn't respsonible... he uses the recycling bin! hahahaha

You can't say he isn't respsonible... he uses the recycling bin! hahahaha

LOL, I was thinking the same thing! This thread is turning into a classic. Im going to keep my eye on this one. Ross sounds like quite a character. Never a dull moment there at the beach pad it seems! Bachelor's dream.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing! This thread is turning into a classic. Im going to keep my eye on this one. Ross sounds like quite a character. Never a dull moment there at the beach pad it seems! Bachelor's dream.

Yes he is actually a pretty hard working kid. He is from Pittsburgh and he graduated from West Virginia. He just got hired as a account rep for IBM (yuck, mental torture) but he works his night job as well. He is usually gone by 7:30 every morning and a lot of times the party is still going on. I will try and get some pics of him as well, though I am sure he got a report that I was taking pictures of his trash can. One of the Skanks that live on the other side (and gosh I hate to talk about women like that but yeah skank) she was just hanging out outside when I wanted to take the pics of his trash can. I waited for her to go in but she never did so I am sure that after she asked Ross if she could borrow some money, give him a blow job, or if he had any coke she told him that I was taking picture of his trash can. He probably is wondering WTF?

Speaking of the lack of dull moments I do have a couple more stories one I will tell now. In my old life I paid my utilities like most people. Back in the day before the internet, I wrote a check, stuck it in a stamped envelope and mailed it to the appropriate power company. Later when the internet kicked in I set up all those accounts to deduct the money from my bank account automatically. Around here I do things differently. Everything is in City Hall, City Hall is only a few blocks away. So when I pay my utilities (with the small place my water and electic is about 100 bucks combined...hahah) I just walk over to City Hall, tell them my address and pay them in cash. I don't know this kind of gives me a certain sense of freedom. So anyway as I am getting ready to walk in out walks a nice looking young girl just wearing a bathing suit. I looked at her and said "were else but here can you see a girl walking out of City Hall with nothing on but a bathing suit?" I only wish I had my camara but the lesson learned never travel around here without my camara.

Nancy's Arrival

I have to admit I am looking forward to Nancy's arrival on Friday. I got a lot of things planned and I will take a bunch of photos. Hopefully I will have some good stories as well.

Nancy sent me these this morning from a recent photo shoot and she said it was cool if I posted them. If I was looking forward to Friday before .....yeah I am looking forward to it more now......lol

Unnamed.jpg

Unnamed3.jpg

DSC_4494.jpg

Unnamed1.jpg

Unnamed4.jpg

Another great thread Tony, loving the pics of your new friend with the dogs on the beach. Thats a really cool place that youre living at.
I'm glad things are going well mate and you're looking forward in life. Good on you :)

If I was looking forward to Friday before .....yeah I am looking forward to it more now......lol

Hummm... I can understand why... :eek:

I'd be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY if things could work out between the two of u... I'll even teach you French for better understanding if you wish, Tony... hahaha!!! :D;)

I have to admit I am looking forward to Nancy's arrival on Friday.

Now your talking. She is saying, I want you Baby!!! :love::love::love:

Tony.........looks like things are looking up for you bro. Ill have to get in touch with you soon bro.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear