over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Bad News!

Done!!

Wishing nothing but the best for him bro!!

You've got an avi of a super hot mama pulling her droors down from behind & you're a Christian?!?

That's a joke, right?

The girls gorgeous, but she's worth keeping to one's own self...

Pesty

Sorry,I didnt post til now, but read this and had you in my thoughts since yesterday.......I hope things are better today. I will pray for your family for a positive outcome...Stay positive, you always show kindness and support to all,so I want to return that support to you.

You've got an avi of a super hot mama pulling her droors down from behind & you're a Christian?!?

That's a joke, right?

The girls gorgeous, but she's worth keeping to one's own self...

Take your judgemental Bullshit some where else.:mad: Eve was naked in the Garden of Eden and God didn't have a problem with that. The joke is you, you are judging someone without even knowing them. Let God do that!

Sorry my friend

Greg, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother. Contact me anytime if there is anything I can do my friend.

Greg:

I am so sorry. You and family are in my thoughts and meditations this day.

PW

UPDATE

Well, I just got off the phone with my brother. He had a heart attack, but appears to be alright. They are clearing out his arteries, by running a tube up his leg. He was talking about how he wanted to get out of the hospital, so he can go back to work.:mad: What a knucklehead! Thanks for all your support!:)

Well, I just got off the phone with my brother. He had a heart attack, but appears to be alright. They are clearing out his arteries, by running a tube up his leg. He was talking about how he wanted to get out of the hospital, so he can go back to work.:mad: What a knucklehead! Thanks for all your support!:)

Thats great to hear Greg. Keep us updated on how he's getting along.

Johnson City

Well, I got bad news. I got a call from brother's girlfriend, telling my brother had a major heart attack. I have 7 brothers and sisters, but they are all from a different mother. This brother and me have the same parents, so we are close, since birth. They live in Clinton VA, she said they flew him in an helicopter to Johnson City. I am unfamilar with this area. He is only 51, a year and a half older than me. I know there is Christains on this board, please pray for his recovery, I don't know any more details than this. I was planning on seeing him in the coming year, it would be sad if I don't get that chance.

Small town close to the border w KY and VA and TN.
I hope he does ok?
Is there any news Pesty?

Greg

Thanks for the update.....Glad to hear his feels ok enough to make that statement.....like I said to you privately, he obviously has a strong personality, but reality and his body is screamming at him, and I hope he listens...Life is too short. Hang in there.

I will pray for him, hope he recovers soon.

From across the Atlantic, I wish your brother a speedy recovery, Greg. Really hope everything turns out ok for him. :)

Sounds like hes going to be ok! Im so glad to hear. No bypass surgery I hope. Perhaps just putting in some stents?

So glad to hear Greg!!! Just make him stay in the hospital until everything is worked out and stable bro. Take care, Ty

So glad to hear Greg!!! Just make him stay in the hospital until everything is worked out and stable bro. Take care, Ty

Easier said then done, he is a hard head. I use to be like that, until I came close to death in 97. Now if I had heartburn I would go get it check out.;)

Praying for a speedy recovery...and that God will grant him the wisdom and patience he will need for a proper recovery.

Peace bro...

That is good to hear. Now we can pray for him to take some time to rest.

Tell him to feel better. Maybe you can take a quick weekend flight to see him?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws