over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Bad News!

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, I got bad news. I got a call from brother's girlfriend, telling my brother had a major heart attack. I have 7 brothers and sisters, but they are all from a different mother. This brother and me have the same parents, so we are close, since birth. They live in Clinton VA, she said they flew him in an helicopter to Johnson City. I am unfamilar with this area. He is only 51, a year and a half older than me. I know there is Christains on this board, please pray for his recovery, I don't know any more details than this. I was planning on seeing him in the coming year, it would be sad if I don't get that chance.

Well, I got bad news. I got a call from brother's girlfriend, telling my brother had a major heart attack. I have 7 brothers and sisters, but they are all from a different mother. This brother and me have the same parents, so we are close, since birth. They live in Clinton VA, she said they flew him in an helicopter to Johnson City. I am unfamilar with this area. He is only 51, a year and a half older than me. I know there is Christains on this board, please pray for his recovery, I don't know any more details than this. I was planning on seeing him in the coming year, it would be sad if I don't get that chance.

I will be praying for his recovery bro........ And your family!!

Sorry bro, thats awful. I am no Christian, but I will pray for him anyway.

Sorry to hear about the news bro... Makes me think, i should keep in touch with my family more often. I only have one brother.

Sorry to hear about your brother. I will be praying for him as well as you and your family. Hang in there bro!

Sorry to hear that, keep Your head up Bro

Hey Pesty, I will keep your brother in my thoughts. I hope he makes a full recovery. At least he is still with us, that can only be a good thing. God Bless to you and your fasmily.

Pesty, saw the title and went OMG not another person passing away, whats up. My prayers are with him and his family and wish him a full recovery.

Thoughts and prayers Greg for all those who need it

We'll do it brother... btw I live close to Johnson City and that is suppose to be a really good hospital from what I hear. So my prayers are with him bro!

I wish you the very best,,and your family. Hopefully it will all work out for you.
Stay positive.

I hope things turn for the better for your brother Greg. Life is so fragile.

ill keep him in my thoughts and prayers bro. stay positive!

I will pray for him. I hope that he has a speedy recovery and that not much damage was done to his heart. Did he have bypass surgery? I know even when I was in ICU for 6 days I loved being able to visit with my family and just talking on the phone is great. Once you are strong enough to sit up and move around some those 4 walls of that room start closing in!

My thoughts and prayers are with him and hoping the best for you and your family.

im very sorry to hear this hun.. hang in there my thoughts are with you and your family i hope he recovers well and quickly

Thanks you guys! What kills me is I don't know how he is. He change is phone number and I don't know how bad it is. My concern is his 7 year old son(his only child) If I knew he wasn't that well to care for him, I fly back to take care of his son or take him with me until he fills better. My brother is single and the mother gave him away, because she is a drug addict. I am the most positive person going, but life can suck at times.

i wish only the best for your brother, yourself and his family. i hope he has a speedy and successful recovey.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity