over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Test

Down to 500 test e next week and ditching the AI. Just killed it with Letro for a week than aromasin for another.
500 test, 200 tren and 800 primo till Fall. w-25 proviron .

That sounds like a great cycle.....I'm dying to try primo, never have.

How is your sleep, and general sides on tren or if u use another another anabolic alongside test?

I have heard some several the high test only run is amazing....but it's all individual

I've always had issues sleeping on tren when I was running 500 or 750 test and say 400mg tren...

I'm tired all the time on this much test so it honestly just levels me out.. I normally come home after work and sleep from 4:30-630... Wake up, eat and then head to the gym... Get home from the gym, eat again get my stuff done and go back asleep from 1:00am to 6:00am...

The dreams are vivid but the tren is definitely keeping me more alert and awake...

The only side effect I see is some slight anxiety and more within myself... I'm usually a very loud outspoken guy...

On this dosage I'm softer spoken and less out there to the world...

I usually will have 5-10g of Kratom once a day and that seems to bring me back in line... I can handle being anxious just not ALL THE TIME...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always had issues sleeping on tren when I was running 500 or 750 test and say 400mg tren...

I'm tired all the time on this much test so it honestly just levels me out.. I normally come home after work and sleep from 4:30-630... Wake up, eat and then head to the gym... Get home from the gym, eat again get my stuff done and go back asleep from 1:00am to 6:00am...

The dreams are vivid but the tren is definitely keeping me more alert and awake...

The only side effect I see is some slight anxiety and more within myself... I'm usually a very loud outspoken guy...

I usually will have 5-10g of Kratom once a day and that seems to bring me back in line... I can handle being anxious just not ALL THE TIME...

I found that with tren....slight anxiety 24/7 but, I was cutting so thst didn't help but the tren jus amplified the anger X2. ..felt really irritated.

For thst reason I jus doing test only goin forward for the time being, feel great on test and don't need a huge amount to put on sheer mass. Interested to see how i cut on test only tho

I have a love/hate relationship with tren. Love the vascularity and pumps it brings along with almost instant weight loss for me but can't stand the night sweats and the anger issues it brings.
I have lowered my dose to 400 and it seems like it's been much more manageable for me this go-around.

I've run super test 450 from Alin 1 ml EOD and no AI.....I believe the frequent pinning helps with those sides....no nipple/erection/bloating issues and biggest leanest ever...IDK why I keep going back to tren and deca and this or that. Lots of test works very well.

Although I did 2g once and got a lot of bad sides even using exemestane about the 6 week mark and stopped that cycle. Maybe if I worked up to 2g and not jump straight in? Might try it again but it'll be slow and steady like

Are you using any HGH/slin with 2g of test?

I've run super test 450 from Alin 1 ml EOD and no AI.....I believe the frequent pinning helps with those sides....no nipple/erection/bloating issues and biggest leanest ever...IDK why I keep going back to tren and deca and this or that. Lots of test works very well.

Although I did 2g once and got a lot of bad sides even using exemestane about the 6 week mark and stopped that cycle. Maybe if I worked up to 2g and not jump straight in? Might try it again but it'll be slow and steady like
I would imagine tapering up to that dose would be better than jumping in. But saying that 2g could be your threshold...gta see slowly what happens with progressive cycles

Are you using any HGH/slin with 2g of test?

Yes sir... 30iu lantus 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...

Most of the weight comes while running the insulin... When I come off I seem to lose the water and by the next two weeks I'm right at where I left off when I came off the slin but with much less bloat...

Growth is 10iu on training days... Equivalent to 40iu a week...

Blood work just came back in line as well.

I would imagine tapering up to that dose would be better than jumping in. But saying that 2g could be your threshold...gta see slowly what happens with progressive cycles

There is no way I could run 2g of test without an AI and not bloat...

I miss my AI for three days and my face starts to show it... Especially with slin...

For an AI I'm taking Adex around .7mg on Monday Wednesday and Friday... I took 1mg to pull a little more water and drop the estrogen but could feel it on my joints...

Not running an AI on 2g of test doesn't seem smart...

I will say 2g test brought far less sides than my previous cycles of test/npp or test/eq or test/tren...

My body loves it... Besides the slightly softer look everything falls in line...

I think even 25mg of proviron stacked with it would be a great addition to a test only cycle...

Lastly I'm finding that most people on these sites are nothing more than parrots preaching the same thing over and over...

When trying things on my own in many cases I'm learning the exact opposite of what is known as common knowledge around here...

A good dose of test/slin/hgh has been the fastest way I've grown up to date...

We will see what the test/eq/tren with slin and hgh brings now...

Lastly I'm finding that most people on these sites are nothing more than parrots preaching the same thing over and over...

When trying things on my own in many cases I'm learning the exact opposite of what is known as common knowledge around here...

What's your slin protocol ? And how much hgh do you use and used to see difference? How much test do you use?

Teach us; we like to take n give back.. Much appreciated

What's your slin protocol ? And how much hgh do you use and used to see difference? How much test do you use?

Teach us; we like to take n give back.. Much appreciated

I've been a hard gainer and really never saw great results with humalog...

This is all recent... But I'm just starting my third run of lantus (long acting) insulin.. First run was 50iu every morning for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off... Second run was with 30iu two weeks on and two weeks off... 30iu was sufficient and I still put on good weight.. I'll stick with 30iu for this blast I start tomorrow

The run I'm starting tomorrow will be 30iu lantus in the morning with 10iu humalog pre workout... On off days I will take it in the morning on days I hVe time to.

I will also be running 30mg of dbol but only on training days to give the liver a break and keep my appetite

Gh being run is TP's grey tops... Absolutely phenomenal...

I will keep anyone updated with results if they'd like to know the outcome

I've been a hard gainer and really never saw great results with humalog...

This is all recent... But I'm just starting my third run of lantus (long acting) insulin.. First run was 50iu every morning for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off... Second run was with 30iu two weeks on and two weeks off... 30iu was sufficient and I still put on good weight.. I'll stick with 30iu for this blast I start tomorrow

The run I'm starting tomorrow will be 30iu lantus in the morning with 10iu humalog pre workout... On off days I will take it in the morning on days I hVe time to.

I will also be running 30mg of dbol but only on training days to give the liver a break and keep my appetite

Gh being run is TP's grey tops... Absolutely phenomenal...

I will keep anyone updated with results if they'd like to know the outcome

I would love to hear the outcome.

ausbuilt or who are u talkin bout
only one i remember from UK forums running these dosages

dbol anadrol and methyltren...
ouch, my liver

bloat should be your least concern with these test dosages...
the estrogen numbers you can get from 2g test can really wreck havoc on your manhood and health... always use an AI.

how much adex would you run on 2 grams of test

I did a run just like this. 1g test-e, 900mg eq, 1g tren-e every week. I ran log preworkout. It was a good run but the side effects I endure from Tren are rough. I get night sweats and insomnia real bad. Therefor Tren has become a contest prep only compound for me.

In the off season I feel like I gain better on a bunch of test a little eq and some slin. Just my experience.

I did a run just like this. 1g test-e, 900mg eq, 1g tren-e every week. I ran log preworkout. It was a good run but the side effects I endure from Tren are rough. I get night sweats and insomnia real bad. Therefor Tren has become a contest prep only compound for me.

In the off season I feel like I gain better on a bunch of test a little eq and some slin. Just my experience.

Wow that much tren has got to be rough!

Wow that much tren has got to be rough!
Yeah man it was bad, the gear was really potent and being tren-e it really started kicking my ass hard at week 6 or so and then I was in it for the long haul. Recently even in prep I haven't really exceeded half that.

I don't really like tren, nothing compares to it for prep though. You can be sure I don't touch it in off season anymore.

Yeah same here man. Currently running 400 only because I have to while prepping haha but even that is kicking my ass. I love mast as well but there is nothing that compares to tren IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws