over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Test

I like a mix of 4 to 5 diff drugs at a moderate dose rather then blast one at i high dose...works bettet for me that way...tren...primo...var...test c

I like a mix of 4 to 5 diff drugs at a moderate dose rather then blast one at i high dose...works bettet for me that way...tren...primo...var...test c

Same here....less sides for me and seem to get great results every time.

I've been a hard gainer and really never saw great results with humalog...

This is all recent... But I'm just starting my third run of lantus (long acting) insulin.. First run was 50iu every morning for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off... Second run was with 30iu two weeks on and two weeks off... 30iu was sufficient and I still put on good weight.. I'll stick with 30iu for this blast I start tomorrow

The run I'm starting tomorrow will be 30iu lantus in the morning with 10iu humalog pre workout... On off days I will take it in the morning on days I hVe time to.

I will also be running 30mg of dbol but only on training days to give the liver a break and keep my appetite

Gh being run is TP's grey tops... Absolutely phenomenal...

I will keep anyone updated with results if they'd like to know the outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you use insulin, do you start at a very low bodyfat? gaining 40lbs on test/hgh/slin is great but I imagine you must have been shredded when you started.

When you use insulin, do you start at a very low bodyfat? gaining 40lbs on test/hgh/slin is great but I imagine you must have been shredded when you started.

I was by no means shredded but I was fairly lean... I can tell you that even if I gave put on some fb which hasn't been s huge amount I've also tossed on loads of muscle...

I'm the same leanness 15lbs heavier than I was 6 months ago.

A little update... Stepped on the scale yesterday to see 245lbs which is an addition of 4lbs... The Tren,Eq and test is rolling pretty good now...

Sides are definitely worse than just running a high dose of test but I feel a little harder and less puffy...

Been running Lantus at 30iu without humalog... Not looking to pin anymore than I already have to...

A little update... Stepped on the scale yesterday to see 245lbs which is an addition of 4lbs... The Tren,Eq and test is rolling pretty good now...

Sides are definitely worse than just running a high dose of test but I feel a little harder and less puffy...

Been running Lantus at 30iu without humalog... Not looking to pin anymore than I already have to...

That's cool! Is your diet on point with all this?
I think the further you get into this cycle, the more you'll adapt and the sides will go down.
I'm not sure if I could ever run Lantus but if it's working for you then keep going!
Curious, Are you introducing any peptides with this? If not, I think you should.

That's cool! Is your diet on point with all this?
I think the further you get into this cycle, the more you'll adapt and the sides will go down.
I'm not sure if I could ever run Lantus but if it's working for you then keep going!
Curious, Are you introducing any peptides with this? If not, I think you should.

I'm a hard gainer and stall quick so my diet is not like most and has taken me a long time to learn and understand how I function... Diet is pretty damn good and consistent right now...

Cheating on workout days after the gym but the cheats are still considerably clean...

Lantus has turned out to be the holy grail of gains for me... Simply put Nothing packs on the muscle for a body type like myself like it does... It shuttles the nutrients where they need to be for my body to grow...

The only peptide I am running at this time is a good hefty dose of growth on workout days...

I've considered adding some ghrp 6 to help with appetite but right now ketofiten is keeping me more than hungry and sleepy towards the end of the day...

I already feel like a pin cushion so I'm really not wanting to pin more than I have to.

Sounds like it's working for you then! Good deal.

I have a love/hate relationship with tren. Love the vascularity and pumps it brings along with almost instant weight loss for me but can't stand the night sweats and the anger issues it brings.
I have lowered my dose to 400 and it seems like it's been much more manageable for me this go-around.

I have a love hate relationship with tren. Love using it, hate running out

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity