over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivational thread... post your before/after pictures

98 > 2008... WOW!!! :eek: :)

Not only have you gained an incredible amount of muscle since that first show, mr. boom, but your physique is extremely well balanced and aesthetic.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your progresses on the national stage. :)

Thank you Phidias, that means alot to me comming from you. I will do my best to represent pro muscle.

here first one is me in april 2004 120lbs (age19). 2nd one is a current december 2008 offseason around 220lbs (age 23). just over 4 1/2 yrs of progress.

Last edited:
here first one is me in april 2004 120lbs. 2nd one is a current december 2008 offseason around 220lbs. just over 4 1/2 yrs of progress.

damn you were thin as heck! and now, your shoulders are a TON wider! great friggin job bra!

Fantastic thread! Full of great life achievements, keep it up guys !

here first one is me in april 2004 120lbs. 2nd one is a current december 2008 offseason around 220lbs. just over 4 1/2 yrs of progress.

WOW!

is this for real:eek:

I was anorexic and bulemic about 1 yr after high school. and also a excersise freak. so I would excersise over 5 hrs a day and either barely eat anything or nothing or just throw it up. dropped all the way to 119lbs at one point and my body was literly eating up the eternal organs because I had no bodyfat left.

then I went to the gym one day and decided to lift weights. I put 135lbs on the bench and thought it was going to be easy. my current wife who was my girlfriend at the time was spotting me. I got barried at the bottom and literly couldnt do 135lbs for a max. my wife couldnt get it off of me and I had to yell to get a guy to pull it off of me. most embarrising moment of my life. At that point I knew there was a big problem and I needed to do something. I went to a sports dietitian and had a plan to put on muscle and start bodybuilding. And if you know me, I dont half ass anything, I am a full board all out guy. I didnt even eat cake at my own wedding. LOL it pissed my wife off but hey I have to be the best at everything I do. Then as time progressed I kept putting on muscle a few lbs at a time. decided to compete a couple years ago and won Novice LH class. Then came back the next year and won the LH open. Now this year will be my first year in the heavyweight class so I am taking more time off to make sure I can place well. I was going to do collegeite nats but I just dont think its worth the money and time investment this yr. I am finishing my dietetics degree with just two more classes then the job hunting begins so throwing in a show right around that time is not smart. I am going to bulk another 5 months or so and then diet down for another smaller local show. OH and currently my max RAW bench is 445 lbs. so I went from 135lbs to 445lbs in like 5 years. not to shabby LOL

I love this thread great to see all the big changes people go through.
mike1107 holy shit bro you have a top notch physique that needs to step on stage. I know you are going to be that guy who walks in and cleans house and everyone will go where the fuck did that guy come from.

keep em coming guys. very inspirational thread

damn mike! you may be owning this thread! tons of great transformations here.. i will def. keep em in mind

here first one is me in april 2004 120lbs (age19). 2nd one is a current december 2008 offseason around 220lbs (age 23). just over 4 1/2 yrs of progress.

This is amazing and motivational as hell!! Great job LATS!!!!

Awsome bro. Super job.

I must say Mr.Boom & latimus: Impressive improvements. Kudos to you both. ::ction-sm

This brings back memories

Attachments

• transformation.jpg
    transformation.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5,564

Attachments

• before_afterback3 2008.jpg
    before_afterback3 2008.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 3,429
...more fat pictures!

Attachments

• before_after.jpg
    before_after.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 6,805
Alex A,

I have to say man, i find your conditioning absolutely amazing. I cannot imagine the amount of hard work and dedication you put in to look that shredded. Amazing job man!!!

Alex A,

I have to say man, i find your conditioning absolutely amazing. I cannot imagine the amount of hard work and dedication you put in to look that shredded. Amazing job man!!!

Thanks a lot and after being a pretty fat guy, i decided to try getting lean for a change. I was always strong but who cares? Looking good is what matters.

I got cut up for my first show and liked the reaction i got from being in shape. I would never go back. I have averaged about 2 pretty big shows a year for the past 7 years , so i always have motivation to keep me going. Thanks again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws